Hillary Calls Mother of Benghazi Dead a Liar Again During the Debate

No wonder Hillary is losing her mind and physical health...barking coughing ....that's what happens when people lie too much.

Yes. Whatever goodness may remain in her is trying to escape that unhealthy environment.

Every day more proof the left wing voters stand for nothing. Every single day you see how the play both sides of the fence.

They protest Halliburton payouts and say nothing about no bid contracts given to them under clinton.

They protest wall street and say nothing about Obama paying off his buddies on wall street with his ZIRP policy.

They claim Booooosh lied about WMDs and ignore the democrats propagating their existence long before Booooosh took office.

They claim they are for gay rights and women's rights and cheer for so called mythical Palestinian cause. While they protest Israels existence. A country (the only one in the ME)that does not condemn homosexuality and they do not execute their women for being raped.

They take on both sides of every issue. It is therefore literally impossible to debate anyone that changes their entire stance right before your fucking eyes.

FUCK YOU, SHITO......

upload_2016-3-11_11-17-43.jpeg

This should immediately disqualify for her for running for President, but it won't because Liberals simply don't give a damn.

No, it really shouldn't, because there was a LOT of confusion as to what the motivations of the attackers were and there still is.

Hey, you know what, after Bush lied us into a war in Iraq, I think you guys kind of lost the moral high ground on this sort of thing a long time ago.
I have to agree. How can you not?

Forum List

Back