Hillary calls her own supporters a bucket of losers in a Wall Street Speach

Trying to defend Mrs. Clinton is like trying to stop the Titanic from sinking. You'd be wiser to get off the ship while you can.
Trying to defend Trump is like using buckets to put out the fire on the Hindenburg. You'd be wiser to keep your distance and blame the fire on RINO's afterwards.

Trump did what men have done since the beginning of time. Real men that is. The emasculated variety we have now do it too. They just don't have the balls to admit it.

How many real men do you know who grab random women by the snatch and then brag about it?

Trying to defend Mrs. Clinton is like trying to stop the Titanic from sinking. You'd be wiser to get off the ship while you can.
Trying to defend Trump is like using buckets to put out the fire on the Hindenburg. You'd be wiser to keep your distance and blame the fire on RINO's afterwards.

Trump did what men have done since the beginning of time. Real men that is. The emasculated variety we have now do it too. They just don't have the balls to admit it.

How many real men do you know who grab random women by the snatch and then brag about it?

Where do you get random from?

I believe it's been considered wrong by moral people throughout all of history to force yourself on women the way Trump was joking about, and has apparently done before.

I believe it's been considered wrong by moral people throughout all of history to force yourself on women the way Trump was joking about, and has apparently done before.

What does a Hillary supporter know about morals?

So you are trying to teach me that a man forcing himself upon a woman is moral. It looks like I know a lot more about morals than you do.

So you are trying to teach me that a man forcing himself upon a woman is moral. It looks like I know a lot more about morals than you do.

Check out Islam. It is not only moral, but it is encouraged. Hillary loves her some Islam.

One problem, Trump hasn't actually done that.

Now Clinton on the other hand, did defend a child rapist!

Check out Islam. It is not only moral, but it is encouraged. Hillary loves her some Islam.
Helping refugees is not "loving Islam." Islam has far more in common with your socially conservative views than us heathens on the left. Just because we protect innocent Muslims from your hatred when we see it does not mean we "love Islam." It just means we "hate assholes."

One problem, Trump hasn't actually done that.

Now Clinton on the other hand, did defend a child rapist!
Maybe Trump can get her to defend him in a couple weeks when his child rape trial begins.

Helping refugees is not "loving Islam." Islam has far more in common with your socially conservative views than us heathens on the left. Just because we protect innocent Muslims from your hatred when we see it does not mean we "love Islam." It just means we "hate assholes."
These were innocent Muslims that Islam KILLED.....
2FC5A7A500000578-3382990-image-a-1_1451855670271.jpg

You defend that?

Or this

Syria_Stoning_Fake.jpg

Nice crowd that you hang in kiddypoo

OP- BS- She said her analysts called far leftists a bucket of losers, not her supporters. As usual, New BS GOP lies. Whose candidate is DEFINITELY deplorable. And toast. Only hater dupes are with him now.

OP- BS- She said her analysts called far leftists a bucket of losers, not her supporters. As usual, New BS GOP lies. Whose candidate is DEFINITELY deplorable. And toast. Only hater dupes are with him now.
Dude, far leftist are her supporters. Are you on drugs? if not, get some because you are not connected to reality.

What you should be asking is, who has proven that Wikileaks' e-mails are false?............:lol:

You don't have to prove innocence in this country, you have to prove guilt.
Unless you're a Republican.

Prove it.

The proof is all over this forum. You constantly use the "she hasn't been indicted" defense of Hillary, but Trump is automatically guilty of whatever some douche bag accuses him of.

I have said repeatedly that because conservatives call Clinton a rapist, despite his only ever being accused,

then why isn't it fair to call Trump a rapist by the same standard...
Who's accusing him?

Has any woman complained that Trump forced himself on her?

Off the top of my head, his ex-wife and a little girl who claims Trump and Epstein raped her. I'm out and don't feel like googling others.

Her analysts? You mean people on her staff? And she even repeats what they said?

Off the top of my head, his ex-wife and a little girl who claims Trump and Epstein raped her. I'm out and don't feel like googling others.

His ex-wife says no such thing. What "little girl?" What's her name?

Last edited:

That is old news and Epstein has 21 phones numbers he get a hold of Bill Clinton with.

Forum List

Back