Hillary called the republicans deplorable. But who are the real deplorable.

"Hillary called the republicans deplorable. But who are the real deplorables?"

no_regret.jpg

the real deplorables are the ones left over after being unnecessarily called racists.
never drop acid, always take it pass/fail. :cool:

Please don't utilize the term deplorable when referring to liberals or progressives.

It gives all us that proudly wear the term bestowed upon us by the loser candidate of the 2016 presidential election a bad name... and I don't want to have to change my status line again anytime soon.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Please don't utilize the term deplorable when referring to liberals or progressives.

It gives all us that proudly wear the term bestowed upon us by the loser candidate of the 2016 presidential election and bad name... and I don't want to have to change my sig line again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

les-deplorables.jpg

Democrats idiotically picked up Obamaggot's habit of insulting and guilt-tripping the American public every time they give speeches, thinking that level of contempt for the public will get them votes. Ever since Obama, no Democrat speech has ever been ambitious, rousing and inspiring for America (like JFK speeches and to a degree, Trump speeches). I loved it when JFK ambitiously challenged America by saying, "We want to go the moon not because it's easy, but because it is difficult." Whereas all Democrat downbeat speeches nowadays are all about self-righteously scolding and shaming the American public - like we're Kindergarteners who got caught pissing in the class coat closet.

Democrats despise voters, they have nothing but contempt for us. This slipped out but trust me they have said worse behind closed doors.

Once again you misrepresent what what said.

More right wing lies .

Forum List

Back