Republican donor stealing from disabled children to make political contributions

When someone says the gop is so much better I laugh hysterically. Neither is worthy of MY vote.

"Accused of"..............

Which means nothing.

You leftists sure do squeal purty when you're scared.

We will see lots of republicans accused of lots of things over the next six months. Lies and trickery is all the dems have because Screaming *Joe is a disaster.

We will see lots of republicans accused of lots of things over the next six months. Lies and trickery is all the dems have because Screaming *Joe is a disaster.
Lies is all the dems and repugs have. You might try to defend your side of the ilk, but to no avail.

I don't think stealing from disabled children is a "both sides do it" issue.
'
Sorry.
Missing the point and deflecting. A replublican can do one thing, regardless of what it is, and you'll find a democrat doing something just a crazy. Stop being a stubborn mule, you know the point.

Missing the point and deflecting. A replublican can do one thing, regardless of what it is, and you'll find a democrat doing something just a crazy. Stop being a stubborn mule, you know the point.

He/she/it doesn't have a choice. Doesn't know anything else.

I'm not deflecting. That is what this thread is about.

You are attempting to derail the thread.

You wanna talk about all the terrible things you think Democrats have done feel free to start your own thread.

This one is about the republican trend of stealing from charity.

Stealing from disabled children.

This is who the republicans are today. Don't forget tRump stealing from the children's charity.

They are despicable. Deplorable indeed.

Beating Children... this is what Democrats have become today.

NOW... do you get my point. In your first post, you blindly and illogically put every Republican or conservative into the same bath water with your statement. Now, I'll do the same to you.

Beating Children... this is what Democrats have become today.

NOW... do you get my point. In your first post, you blindly and illogically put every Republican or conservative into the same bath water with your statement. Now, I'll do the same to you.
How long did it take you to find one Democrat in it for child abuse?

There's two prominent republicans in deep shit for the same thing. More for stealing from charity in general.

Two at the top plus more.

How many in the lower echelons?

Stealing from charities, it's what republicans do these days.

Deal with it.

How long did it take you to find one Democrat in it for child abuse?

There's two prominent republicans in deep shit for the same thing. More for stealing from charity in general.

Two at the top plus more.

How many in the lower echelons?

Stealing from charities, it's what republicans do these days.

Deal with it.
The article just came up today in Yahoo. Front of Yahoo.com. Article is dated 4/15.
So you agree then, based on your logic, all democrats are child beaters?
Answer my question? Or you just going to deflect?

The article just came up today in Yahoo. Front of Yahoo.com. Article is dated 4/15.
So you agree then, based on your logic, all democrats are child beaters?
Answer my question? Or you just going to deflect?
Find as bunch more first.

Forum List

Back