Hillary Busted in Yet Another Lie

How can anybody vote for a gangster like Hillary Clinton is beyond me.

But some do. There you go....that answer right there tells you all you have to know about a sector of American society.
YES much better to vote for a moronic murderer who starts wars based on lies and gets so many killed over his bs

Uhm, who would that be?

speaking of lies anyone remember yellow cake drones aluminum tubes??? The bush lies of the century?

JEALOUSY night and day you torture me ,,, Sassys theme song

Why would I be jealous of a bag of shit? Poor Eddie, lies about being a JP Getty stock trader and duped by and old corrupt hag. Sad, sad, sad.

I'll give you a heads up Eddie, you're in way over your head here. Stop ankle snapping like a little poodle or you may get your snout slapped.
you're a republican ,,,so I have a head start ,,,,,,over my head?? not with people like you bashing my countries leaders
Do you even know what self awareness is?
Earlier in the thread, u mention Iraq when the chick YOU support voted for it and her husband scratched at the scab.
Now, you wanna mention bashing our leaders when in an earlier post you were bashing bush.
You are a goddamn moron :thup:
bush is a murderer ,,,killed 1000's of our guys when he should have been protecting them ,,You are an ah supreme
You do know more soldiers died in Afghanistan under Obama's short stint than under years of Bush?

JEALOUSY night and day you torture me ,,, Sassys theme song

Why would I be jealous of a bag of shit? Poor Eddie, lies about being a JP Getty stock trader and duped by and old corrupt hag. Sad, sad, sad.

I'll give you a heads up Eddie, you're in way over your head here. Stop ankle snapping like a little poodle or you may get your snout slapped.
you're a republican ,,,so I have a head start ,,,,,,over my head?? not with people like you bashing my countries leaders
Earlier in the thread, u mention Iraq when the chick YOU support voted for it and her husband scratched at the scab.
Now, you wanna mention bashing our leaders when in an earlier post you were bashing bush.
bush is a murderer ,,,killed 1000's of our guys when he should have been protecting them ,,You are an ah supreme
You do know more soldiers died in Afghanistan under Obama's short stint than under years of Bush?

Yes Mr knowgood And you know of course that it was just a continuation of the horrible mess bush created NEVER would have happened without your liar in chief

Yes Mr knowgood And you know of course that it was just a continuation of the horrible mess bush created NEVER would have happened without your liar in chief
You mean the horrible mess instigated by his predecessor? Revisionist dumbfuck

Obama supported the Afghanistan war. What lies were said about that war Einstein?

Obama supported the Afghanistan war. What lies were said about that war Einstein?
my question is not whether obama supported it at the time BUT if not for bush and repubs would we be there at all?? I say no I say you republicans are cowards that can't admit to the horrible mistakes you made

my question is not whether obama supported it at the time BUT if not for bush and repubs would we be there at all?? I say no I say you republicans are cowards that can't admit to the horrible mistakes you made
history didn't start in 2000. You partisan hacks are fuckin pathetic.

The mistake made in Iraq was that Bush didn't get rid of the liberal rules of engagement we have on our soldiers to make war more fair for the enemy. See that wasn't to hard.

Remember when the loons kept saying Afghanistan was the "good" war

No harley it sure didn't so what made the honorable GWB put our feet into that cess pool ,,the 9/11 lie ?? revenge for his daddy?? aluminum tubes ? drones? yellow cake??

The mistake made in Iraq was that Bush didn't get rid of the liberal rules of engagement we have on our soldiers to make war more fair for the enemy. See that wasn't to hard.

you can either like me, call everything about bush in iraq was based on lies OR you can say he never did anything right,,,,no inbetween

after bush pulled our troops??

Eddie, you're just spewing MSNBC talking points, nobody is taking that shit serious

No harley it sure didn't so what made the honorable GWB put our feet into that cess pool ,,the 9/11 lie ?? revenge for his daddy?? aluminum tubes ? drones? yellow cake??
There was talk of war since the Gulf war. Countless aggressions against Iraq. Clinton even bombed the shit out of em for refusing to cooperate with UN weapon inspectors.
BTW, I cant stand Bush. He was a terrible fuckin President. You can quit with your cliché bullshit.

Eddie, you're just spewing MSNBC talking points, nobody is taking that shit serious
hate morning joe and hardly watch msnbc ,,,,,cnbc all day

hate morning joe and hardly watch msnbc ,,,,,cnbc all day

You're getting left loon talking points from somewhere, trust me I'v read them all....at least a thousand times

There was talk of war since the Gulf war. Countless aggressions against Iraq. Clinton even bombed the shit out of em for refusing to cooperate with UN weapon inspectors.
BTW, I cant stand Bush. He was a terrible fuckin President. You can quit with your cliché bullshit.

THANK YOU JEEZUS I found one ,,,,,,an honest republican

and yes there was talk ,,,,bush wanted it and his israeli kiss assers wanted it too,,,,,,they got it alright
one of those be careful what you wish for it might come true moments

THANK YOU JEEZUS I found one ,,,,,,an honest republican
Who said I was a Republican? You?

Forum List

Back