Hillary:Blacks in hoodies makes whites nervous

If Hillary had a son, he would look like the guy at WalMart who sold Trayvon the hoodie.

newsflash; black people wearing hoodies scare black people more than they scare white people. a black person is many times more likely to prey on another Black person, than a White person is to prey on a Black person, or even another white person

well isnt that just like a pandering White, desperate political whore who hasnt even driven a car in decades much less walked the streets without armed body guards; to say something like that?

LOL, oh well I don't think so here in Idaho
She won't be challenged. The press will run to the nearest gop candidate and ask them what they think

Hillary White People Nervous Around Blacks In Hoodies The Daily Caller

I wish it wasn't raining so I could be out playing golf instead of reading this crap

She is actually telling the truth though.

She's a racist, right
Why would she be a racist because she said that?

newsflash; black people wearing hoodies scare black people more than they scare white people. a black person is many times more likely to prey on another Black person, than a White person is to prey on a Black person, or even another white person
You must not be Black if you actually believe that.

She won't be challenged. The press will run to the nearest gop candidate and ask them what they think

I wish it wasn't raining so I could be out playing golf instead of reading this crap

Yep, especially when it's 90 degrees and everyone else is in short selves and short pants.

She's a racist, right

because it panders to fears on the basis of race

\

deep inside you know it too
Its not a deep feeling. I know you arent Black if you are afraid of Black people in hoodies.

She's a racist, right

because it panders to fears on the basis of race
Thats not the definition of racist just in case you didnt know that.

\

deep inside you know it too
Its not a deep feeling. I know you arent Black if you are afraid of Black people in hoodies.

YAWN
like i said. it's not my job to take you out of the racist denial you live in
i'm not the idiot whisperer

Yep, especially when it's 90 degrees and everyone else is in short selves and short pants.
Even when its -20 degrees and white people are wearing shorts.

Forum List

Back