Hillary:Blacks in hoodies makes whites nervous

LOL, oh well I don't think so here in Idaho
She won't be challenged. The press will run to the nearest gop candidate and ask them what they think

Hillary White People Nervous Around Blacks In Hoodies The Daily Caller

I wish it wasn't raining so I could be out playing golf instead of reading this crap

She is actually telling the truth though.

She's a racist, right
Why would she be a racist because she said that?

Oh, right. I forgot, she's a Democrat so she can even belong to the KKK and she still wouldn't be a racist because you were neutered. The Dems keep your balls in their lock box. Good boy.
You failed to answer my question. Why is what she said racist or did you mean another word? I think she is telling the truth. I dont see anything racist about what she said unless you call pointing out the fear that white people have in regards to Blacks "racist".

I know what scare men--a bunch of angry women with crude weapons walking towards them

Especially after the biggest clown in your group yells "Did you bitches burn tonights dinner?"

Been there, not cool.

Asclepias
i pegged you for the Black bigot you are

you mad bro?

i'm at work; i'm leaving. no conspiricy theory here

now you know you a racist

and you know you're a nerd

and you know what i said is true too

i dont 'NEED" TO PROVE to you i live an share my whole life with Black people
it's just that black bigots like you are so predictable i knew you were not goin to believe it

you see because you are a nobody; projecting your own views onto others
you see a white racist behind every tree; nobody is more frightened than you

i know your type
own it

peace!!

Asclepias
i pegged you for the Black bigot you are

you mad bro?

i'm at work; i'm leaving. no conspiricy theory here

now you know you a racist

and you know you're a nerd

and you know what i said is true too

i dont 'NEED" TO PROVE to you i live an share my whole life with Black people
it's just that black bigots like you are so predictable i knew you were not goin to believe it

you see because you are a nobody; projecting your own views onto others
you see a white racist behind every tree; nobody is more frightened than you

i know your type
own it

peace!!
Why would I be mad you wanted to go offline to prove to me you live with Black people? I actually thought it was amusing you claimed you didnt care but you wanted to go through all these coniptions just to prove you really didnt care. Its ok I have you pegged and cause you emotional trauma. Just know I know.

That disgusting Clinton kunt is nothing but a stupid ugly bitch.

Look at the stupid wench, Her husband was caught cheating on her. It was all over the news. And like many brain damaged idiotic women, she didn't divorce the asshole

She's definitely not presidential material.

Last edited:
LOL, oh well I don't think so here in Idaho
She won't be challenged. The press will run to the nearest gop candidate and ask them what they think

Hillary White People Nervous Around Blacks In Hoodies The Daily Caller

I wish it wasn't raining so I could be out playing golf instead of reading this crap

She's a racist, right

Oh, right. I forgot, she's a Democrat so she can even belong to the KKK and she still wouldn't be a racist because you were neutered. The Dems keep your balls in their lock box. Good boy.
You failed to answer my question. Why is what she said racist or did you mean another word? I think she is telling the truth. I dont see anything racist about what she said unless you call pointing out the fear that white people have in regards to Blacks "racist".

Wow, they have you trained better than the Dog Whisperer

Fetch. Go fetch the stick for the White Democrat

She's a racist, right

Afraid to answer the question? Wow. What a wimp!

She's a racist, right

Grow a fucking sack.

Grow a fucking sack.
You cant grow sacks. They are made. Are you going to answer the question or are you too afraid? I promise you I dont have on a hoodie.

Holy shit, imagine if a Republican candidate had said that.

World War fuckin' III.

:laugh:
What would be the difference? Does anyone understand the context in which that statement was made?
What difference does context make?

Had a Republican candidate said that, they would be destroyed within 24 hours.

Context makes a big difference. All people with intelligence know that.

Newsflash, black people don't scare white men what a myth.
BS. Alot of white men are cowards and cant even look you in the eye.

Yep, libs are such cowards, I look most everyone I see in the eye and either speak to them or acknowledge them with a nod and a smile.
I wasnt talking about libs. Libs come in all races. I was talking about you white guys that turn red and wont look me in the eye.

Are you a liberal metro gay man? Yeah those people creep me out I'll admit.

Newsflash, black people don't scare white men what a myth.
BS. Alot of white men are cowards and cant even look you in the eye.

Yep, libs are such cowards, I look most everyone I see in the eye and either speak to them or acknowledge them with a nod and a smile.
I wasnt talking about libs. Libs come in all races. I was talking about you white guys that turn red and wont look me in the eye.

Well then maybe you should put away the broad brush, because that doesn't apply to me.

It doesn't apply to the vast majority of white men, its just a liberal talking point, its just another way liberals call us racists.

Forum List

Back