Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

Who is the liar on Benghazi

• Hillary

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Pat Smith

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
You know if someone just came to this country and watched 8 investigations over Benghazi, they would walk away with the impression that Republicans never lost a soldier in combat, never had a U.S Embassy attacked and never lost an Ambassador. Amazing--isn't it.

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

170498_600-2.jpg

Or ever blamed those losses on a video....
sorry pall ... she never blamed it on a loss over a video ...the CIA did ...pull you head out of your fucking ass

No she did, she told Pat Smith that, and the Obama administration tried to sell that lie.....smart people like me knew it was bullshit from day one....people like you....well they have a term...useful idiot.
bull shit ... I challenge you to prove that the obama administration tried to push that ... that's a out and out lie and you know it ... that never happen and you can't show us anywhere in the hearings or tv where she made that statement ... you are a liar

Hillary told the entire country the same damn thing. She pretended to be so angry at the nasty video and was set to make sure the filmmaker was held responsible. It was reported immediately after Hillary met with the families that she promised them she'd get the filmmaker. She claimed it was a video that caused the attacks many times. It's on video. Of course, she told the parents that. She fucking told everyone that.

She didn't change her story until the facts were out there and everyone knew the truth. Once the emails were released confirming that she knew it was a terrorist attack before she announced that the attack was protesters upset over a video, she changed her story. Of course, she relies on useful idiots with short term memories so she can get away with it.

The story on why they didn't help the people changed a number of times, as well. And when you bring up something they said on camera, they still try to deny it. Just like when Obama tried to say that the people all misunderstood about keeping your doctors and plans.

No, they are the liars. And they lied many times on this matter and they can't be allowed to change the story yet again. Either she thinks that people are all as stupid as her sheeple, she is mentally ill, or she has just told so many lies that she can't keep them straight.

You obviously didn't watch the last 8th investigation during the 11 hour congressional testimony. If you remember that day there were 3 other embassies that were raided because of the video. That is a fact. So when Benghazi started they originally thought it was over the same reason. That's only logic.

Regardless Hillary Clinton has been cleared over any negligence related to Benghazi. We have troops and CIA agents all over the world and in dangerous places that get killed all of the time.

During her opening statement she went through a very long list of other embassies that have been attacked, most notably under Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in an embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation. The DNC could have dragged up 240 grieving mothers to tell the world that Ronald Reagan killed their sons, but they didn't. Apparently they had a lot more integrity back in those days.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for quite some time now.

benghazifund.jpg

She wasn't cleared....it was a not guilty...not an innocent type of verdict.....She did it with DENY DENY DENY

Bullshit--she went under congressional testimony for 11 hours during the 8th investigation, and answered every question they asked dumbass. In the end Republicans looked like freaking idiots. She buried them.
Benghazi hearing ends after extraordinary 11-hour grilling of Clinton

Then the Reich wing turned on Trey Gowdy--LOL
Just yesterday, I predicted that some conservatives would turn on Gowdy, in whom they’d invested so much hope. The far-right South Carolinian was supposed to bury, not exonerate, Hillary Clinton, I wrote, and his inability to deliver a useful campaign weapon will likely be seen as both a failure and a betrayal.
A few hours later, far-right radio personality Michael Savage told his audience, “Trey Gowdy should be impeached for wasting my time! He promised us a lot! Remember?”

It's clear that Republicans used tax payer dollars for nothing more than a political dog & pony show on Benghazi.

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down.
Benghazi conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

o-BENGHAZI-CARTOON-facebook.jpg
these right wing nuts are so full of shit that they refuse to see the truth ... they have to try and make her into something she not cause they can't win a election any other way

Yeah spontaneous protests about a youtube video.....yeah thats,the ticket!
I'll put a deposit next to my name and you would suck my dick
you can go and fuck yourself dick smoker

Hillary told the entire country the same damn thing. She pretended to be so angry at the nasty video and was set to make sure the filmmaker was held responsible. It was reported immediately after Hillary met with the families that she promised them she'd get the filmmaker. She claimed it was a video that caused the attacks many times. It's on video. Of course, she told the parents that. She fucking told everyone that.

She didn't change her story until the facts were out there and everyone knew the truth. Once the emails were released confirming that she knew it was a terrorist attack before she announced that the attack was protesters upset over a video, she changed her story. Of course, she relies on useful idiots with short term memories so she can get away with it.

The story on why they didn't help the people changed a number of times, as well. And when you bring up something they said on camera, they still try to deny it. Just like when Obama tried to say that the people all misunderstood about keeping your doctors and plans.

No, they are the liars. And they lied many times on this matter and they can't be allowed to change the story yet again. Either she thinks that people are all as stupid as her sheeple, she is mentally ill, or she has just told so many lies that she can't keep them straight.

You obviously didn't watch the last 8th investigation during the 11 hour congressional testimony. If you remember that day there were 3 other embassies that were raided because of the video. That is a fact. So when Benghazi started they originally thought it was over the same reason. That's only logic.

Regardless Hillary Clinton has been cleared over any negligence related to Benghazi. We have troops and CIA agents all over the world and in dangerous places that get killed all of the time.

During her opening statement she went through a very long list of other embassies that have been attacked, most notably under Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in an embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation. The DNC could have dragged up 240 grieving mothers to tell the world that Ronald Reagan killed their sons, but they didn't. Apparently they had a lot more integrity back in those days.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for quite some time now.

benghazifund.jpg

She wasn't cleared....it was a not guilty...not an innocent type of verdict.....She did it with DENY DENY DENY

Bullshit--she went under congressional testimony for 11 hours during the 8th investigation, and answered every question they asked dumbass. In the end Republicans looked like freaking idiots. She buried them.

Just yesterday, I predicted that some conservatives would turn on Gowdy, in whom they’d invested so much hope. The far-right South Carolinian was supposed to bury, not exonerate, Hillary Clinton, I wrote, and his inability to deliver a useful campaign weapon will likely be seen as both a failure and a betrayal.
A few hours later, far-right radio personality Michael Savage told his audience, “Trey Gowdy should be impeached for wasting my time! He promised us a lot! Remember?”

It's clear that Republicans used tax payer dollars for nothing more than a political dog & pony show on Benghazi.

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down.

these right wing nuts are so full of shit that they refuse to see the truth ... they have to try and make her into something she not cause they can't win a election any other way

these are the facts dick smoker from political fact

‘Because of this film that came out’

There was initial confusion, and conflicting intelligence and public statements, about whether the Benghazi attack was part of protests about a video mocking Islam and depicting the prophet Mohammed. The video had sparked raucous demonstrations around the Middle East, including one at the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on the same day as Benghazi.

It turned out that there were no protests in Benghazi that day, and the attack was premeditated. Some family members of the Benghazi victims have said Clinton mentioned a video in their meeting, even though she knew it didn’t cause the attack.

Patricia Smith told CNN on Oct. 10, 2012, that at the Joint Base Andrews meeting, National Security Adviser Susan Rice "talked to me personally, and she said this is the way it was. It was because of this film that came out."

all of this information came from the CIA so rice clinton and obama said that they believe it was because of this movie ... why would you believe differently you moron???

Last edited:

benghazifund.jpg

these are the facts dick smoker form political fact

There was initial confusion, and conflicting intelligence and public statements, about whether the Benghazi attack was part of protests about a video mocking Islam and depicting the prophet Mohammed. The video had sparked raucous demonstrations around the Middle East, including one at the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on the same day as Benghazi.

It turned out that there were no protests in Benghazi that day, and the attack was premeditated. Some family members of the Benghazi victims have said Clinton mentioned a video in their meeting, even though she knew it didn’t cause the attack.

Patricia Smith told CNN on Oct. 10, 2012, that at the Joint Base Andrews meeting, National Security Adviser Susan Rice "talked to me personally, and she said this is the way it was. It was because of this film that came out."

Yeah they blamed a video. But Clinton told Chelsea it was terrorism, and antigone who thought this story was legit, should never be near our national security....at best they're stupid....at worst traitors.

Yeah they blamed a video. But Clinton told Chelsea it was terrorism, and antigone who thought this story was legit, should never be near our national security....at best they're stupid....at worst traitors.
no clinton told chelsey that she believe it was terroris ... until she hears different, it's was about the movie ... don't come here with just part of the email, tell every one the whole email not just bits a pieces to justify your hate like you wing nuts do all the time...

the only traitors here are republicans ... we've seen that the last couple of days

benghazifund.jpg

you can go and fuck yourself dick smoker

I could, but I won't.

Fact is your stupid enough to buy that con. Hey we didn't land on the moon either

the only traitors here are republicans ... we've seen that the last couple of days

Yeah the democrats are so parltriotic, that the media was shocked they had flags at their convention....its usually republican stuff....lollolol

You know if someone just came to this country and watched 8 investigations over Benghazi, they would walk away with the impression that Republicans never lost a soldier in combat, never had a U.S Embassy attacked and never lost an Ambassador. Amazing--isn't it.

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."

170498_600-2.jpg

Indeed

if someone came here and watched Papa Obama rule by decree,
they would think we do not have a Constitution

just saying

170498_600-2.jpg

sorry pall ... she never blamed it on a loss over a video ...the CIA did ...pull you head out of your fucking ass

No she did, she told Pat Smith that, and the Obama administration tried to sell that lie.....smart people like me knew it was bullshit from day one....people like you....well they have a term...useful idiot.

Yes comrade
all lies from day one

consider, on 9-11
this attack, just randomly happened - it was a bad cover-up from day one

While, Queen Hillary implying the poor mother is liar
the amount of hate directed at this poor mother from the left and their MSM
was extremely disturbing.

Poor Pat Smith - her son was Sean Smith, left to die in Benghazi
Even Papa Obama was calling it a “phony scandals”

Funny how that works...

Matthews actually said her accusations were “gross” and that he didn’t care about her feelings – this is the mother of someone killed by terrorists!

or

Even GQ Magazine writer Bethlehem Shoals even said on Twitter that he wanted to beat the mother Pat Smith
to death.
He said,
" I don't care how many children Pat Smith lost, I would like to beat her to death "

t

Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

vote tally so far
Who is the liar on Benghazi
  1. *
    Hillary
    10 vote(s)
    83.3%

2. Pat Smith
    2 vote(s)
    16.7%
No doubt, a reflection of the upcoming election
since the majority of the country feels it is going in the wrong direction

Regardless Hillary Clinton has been cleared over any negligence related to Benghazi 8 times now. The 8th investigation cost the taxpayers of this country 7 million dollars to do.

We have troops and CIA agents all over the world in dangerous places that get killed all of the time. And we don't do 8 investigations.

During her opening statement she went through a very long list of other embassies that have been attacked, most notably under Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in an embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation. The DNC could have dragged up 240 grieving mothers to tell the world that Ronald Reagan killed their sons, but they didn't. Apparently they had a lot more integrity back in those days, something the new Trump party is greatly lacking in now a days.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for quite some time now. And it's playing on a lot of deaf ears as the emails are.

benghazifund.jpg
So why did the British and the red cross get their people out. Because they knew the potential danger. So you are admitting Hillary and Obama are incompetent?

There is no way people in power can really believe that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video? Do they have any proof that the video was seen by the people who attacked the embassy? And even if it was the government still has a responsibility to do as much as they can to help them.

On Sept. 11, protesters decrying the movie/video storm the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, scaling the wall and replacing the American flag with a black one inscribed with a Muslim slogan used by militant groups.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Its actually a "good thing" that some moronic right wingers keep on pushing this issue as a way to derail Clinton's run for the oval office.....
At this point they are very successful in convincing......well,convincing themselves that they don't like Hillary.

The CIA NEVER claimed the terrorist attack in Benghazi was due to a video. NEVER!.

It was widely known that a call for attacks against US Embassies and compounds had been called for throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01. This was NOT a 'secret'.

The Mayor of Benghazi confirmed reports of a call to assassinate Stephens on 9/11/12 in retaliation for a Benghazi-born Al Qaeida leader having been killed by an Obama drone strike.

It was no secret that in the weeks following up to 9/11/12 2 - TWO - terrorist attacks were perpetrated against Stephens' compound. Experts declared these two attacks were 'probes' to check out the compound's security.

Even after these 2 attacks, after every other nation had pulled their people out of Benghazi, Hillary refused to pull US personnel out of Benghazi because doing so would be 'politically inconvenient' for President Obama, who had lied his ass off for the benefit of his re-election by declaring 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'The War on Terror is over'. Hillary also continued to IGNORE the some 300+ requests (pleas) for additional security. OH NO, THAT'S NOT ALL -- after those 2 terrorist attacks, after Stephens warned her that a 3rd more coordinated attack without his having additional security would result in his death, Hillary PULLED 14 members of his security detail off their job and out of Benghazi, leaving Stephens even LESS protected. THIS WAS NOT A 'FAILURE' OR A 'MISTAKE' - HILLARY HANDED DOWN A 'DEATH SENTENCE' TO STEPHENS.

Those on the ground on 9/11/12 NEVER said the attack was a protest or was started by a protest. They declared there was NEVER any sign of a protest, that this was a full-out terrorist attack on the compound.

Hillary told the Egyptian Ambassador, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the film had nothing to do with it.' Hillary said so in her own e-mail. We KNOW she told her daughter Stephens was killed in a terrorist attack.

In the face of so much evidence, Liberals really need to just STOP the lying, denying, and justifying regarding Hillary's unforgiveable, heinous acts and lies. Stephens is dead today because Hillary Clinton put politics ahead of American lives, because she failed to do whatever she had to do to save American lives.

If you want someone like that to lead the country then just say so....but 'man up' and admit what she did. Embrace it. And don't try to sell that sh!t to anyone else. Those who don't have their head stuck up Hillary and Obama's ass aren't buying it.

170498_600-2.jpg

They would properly conclude that the Republicans never lied to the American people that a planned terrorist attack was caused by a video.

170498_600-2.jpg

bull shit ... I challenge you to prove that the obama administration tried to push that ... that's a out and out lie and you know it ... that never happen and you can't show us anywhere in the hearings or tv where she made that statement ... you are a liar

Hellary was Secretary of State for Obama, she clearly pushed the video story and he sat on his ass and let her do it. He may have never said the words, but he played right along which makes him just as guilty....accompliss at the very least.

On 9/11/12, just as called to do, Muslims stormed and attacked 22 US Embassies throughout the Middle East, a call that even the US government / our Intel confirmed they knew of this call to do so. 2 US facilities were overrun. This call to commit these attacks were known about before any video was ever mentioned. On 9/11/12 and even after the media almost said NOTHING about the other 21 Embassies/compounds being attacked because 1) Americans were only killed in Benghazi, and 2) Obama had sworn Al Qaeida was on the run and The War on Terror was over. This MASSIVE wave of attacks against the US, on the anniversary of 9/11/01 would be an embarrassing blow to Obama's 'BS'!

Liberals who keep pushing the Benghazi 'Terrorist Video' BS continue to intentionally ignore several things:

1. Obama himself eventually same out and admitted that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack that had nothing to do with a video.

2. How could Al Qaeida be 'on the run', as Obama claimed, at the same time he and Hillary treasonously joined forces with them, dragged us into the middle of a civil war ON THEIR OWN (NO Congressional authority to do so) between Al Qaeida and a dictator we put into power to help Al Qaeida kill Qadaffi and take over their own country?! Hillary and Obama were helping Al Qaeida take over their own country to use as a safe haven!
-- Before his death the US Ambassador warned of large gatherings of Al Qaeida, new Al Qaeida terrorist training camps being opened in Benghazi, and Al Qaeida flags flying over Benghazi govt buildings...so how the F* could Obama honestly be declaring Al Qaeida was on the run?!

3. How could Al Qaeida be 'on the run' when Hillary HIRED an Al Qaeida-associated militia to protect Ambassador Stephens?
- Talk about piss-poor judgment proving someone is not intelligent enough to be President - Hillary hire Al Qaeida, the group that murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01, to 'protect' a US Ambassador. Yeah, genius, how did that turn out for you...or more importantly, the 4 Americans you allowed to be needlessly murdered by the terrorists with whom you and Obama had aligned yourselves?!

It was no secret that in the weeks following up to 9/11/12 2 - TWO - terrorist attacks were perpetrated against Stephens' compound. Experts declared these two attacks were 'probes' to check out the compound's security.

Even after these 2 attacks, after every other nation had pulled their people out of Benghazi, Hillary refused to pull US personnel out of Benghazi because doing so would be 'politically inconvenient' for President Obama, who had lied his ass off for the benefit of his re-election by declaring 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'The War on Terror is over'. Hillary also continued to IGNORE the some 300+ requests (pleas) for additional security. OH NO, THAT'S NOT ALL -- after those 2 terrorist attacks, after Stephens warned her that a 3rd more coordinated attack without his having additional security would result in his death, Hillary PULLED 14 members of his security detail off their job and out of Benghazi, leaving Stephens even LESS protected. THIS WAS NOT A 'FAILURE' OR A 'MISTAKE' - HILLARY HANDED DOWN A 'DEATH SENTENCE' TO STEPHENS.

Without realizing it,,,,,(since you are a hate-filled moron).......you are actually blaming Stevens for his own demise........Knowing that the situation in Benghazi's US compound was dangerous (versus the relative safety of the EMBASSY in Tripoli), Stevens CHOSE to go visit there as rioting over the video was going on in neighboring Cairo.
Is that your contention?

Forum List

Back