Hillary Becomes TRIGGERED When Asked About Potential For Ivanka To Be 1st Female President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Failed (2-Time LOSER) presidential candidate Hillary Clinton went after the idea of Ivanka Trump becoming the first female president in a recent interview.'

Dutch interviewer Eva Jinek:
“Apparently Ivanka Trump wants to be the first female President of the United States”

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:
“That’s not going to happen”

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:
“We don’t want any more inexperienced Trumps in the White House.”

Ivanka is more poised, more professional, exudes more experience, and has had more success in her role than Hillary had as Sect of State.

Jinek:
“I think that normally I would like to believe what you’re saying, “but I’ve also learned after these elections that things that we don’t except to happen sometimes do happen.”

Buh-BAM! That shot in the face had to hurt...and probably leave an emotional scar for a long time! :p

Hillary:
“Well, that’s true, but you know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'
-- Or more applicable, "Reject me once, shame on you. Reject me twice, and I am a 2-time LOSER!' :p

"And I think the American people have seen for themselves what happens when a reality TV candidate wins, and I really believe there’s an enormous amount of pent-up energy to take the country back, away from the Trump administration.”
Yeah, they know what happens when they elect a reality TV candidate who is not a proven FELON: Record high employment, record low Unemployment, record high stock market success, record low for Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment, more success in just over a year than Obama had in 8 years, more success at this point than did Reagan, etc....a complete turn-around from the failed attempt to 'fundamentally change' the US into a 'Cuba'...

‘That’s Not Going To Happen’ — Hillary Clinton Gets Triggered When Asked About Ivanka Trump Becoming First Female President

Failed (2-Time LOSER) presidential candidate Hillary Clinton went after the idea of Ivanka Trump becoming the first female president in a recent interview.'

“Apparently Ivanka Trump wants to be the first female President of the United States”

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Ivanka is more poised, more professional, exudes more experience, and has had more success in her role than Hillary had as Sect of State.

Jinek:
“I think that normally I would like to believe what you’re saying, “but I’ve also learned after these elections that things that we don’t except to happen sometimes do happen.”

Buh-BAM! That shot in the face had to hurt...and probably leave an emotional scar for a long time! :p

Hillary:
“Well, that’s true, but you know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

-- Or more applicable, "Reject me once, shame on you. Reject me twice, and I am a 2-time LOSER!' :p

"And I think the American people have seen for themselves what happens when a reality TV candidate wins, and I really believe there’s an enormous amount of pent-up energy to take the country back, away from the Trump administration.”
Yeah, they know what happens when they elect a reality TV candidate who is not a proven FELON: Record high employment, record low Unemployment, record high stock market success, record low for Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment, more success in just over a year than Obama had in 8 years, more success at this point than did Reagan, etc....a complete turn-around from the failed attempt to 'fundamentally change' the US into a 'Cuba'...

‘That’s Not Going To Happen’ — Hillary Clinton Gets Triggered When Asked About Ivanka Trump Becoming First Female President
Its funny how someone who has been under investigation since their career started has the nerve to even open their mouth.

Hillary has a lot of experience of being a dumbass/who*e/perjurer enabler/etc

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

Its funny how someone who has been under investigation since their career started has the nerve to even open their mouth.

How true, although I can't figure out when her career actually started...unless coat-tail riding is a career.

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

And another thread on H. Clinton.....the trumpanzees simply cannot get enough of her, can they? :71:

This is her weak spot. They need to pound her with these questions often so the GOP get some important soundbytes and "the real scoop" on how she thinks. She had it all planned for her Chelsea to be the second female president. She most likely runs for NY Governor or mayor and wins to try and set her self up as the "experienced" candidate. Can you imagine:

Trump: 2020

Ivanka: 2024, 2028 (back to back victories against Chelsea).

It would be a cruel punishment even for all that she has done to undermine the U.S system.

I prefer the best person for the job win, dynasties are not cool. Also, Eva clearly baited her, she never said she wanted to be president. These Europeans learn Western media tactics quick. Probably asked her on a dare and her pals were laughing in the back room.

I once hated it when Hillary opened her pie hole but she has gone so crazy I want her to talk to the lame stream media everyday leading up to 2020...

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

And another thread on H. Clinton.....the trumpanzees simply cannot get enough of her, can they? :71:

The country has made it quite clear we've had enough of her...but she can't seem to take the hint.

one of easy's daily hillary threads - only 44 more to go

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If Hillary looked like Ivanka, Trump would love her. Do anything for her. Think about her a lot.

dt1dpsvuqaa7ep1-WH9TZA.jpg

This is her weak spot. They need to pound her with these questions often, as she had it all planned for her Chelsea to be the second female president.

'How does it feel to be REJECTED TWICE by the American people, KNOW yu will never achieve your dream of becoming President - let alone 1st Woman President - despite a llife time of scheming/corruption/influence peddling to make it happen, and knowing the daughter of the guy who kicked your ass a year ago in an amazing upset will probably be the 1st female President?'

'Does being protected from deserved indictment and a lifetime in jail ease the pain of defeat, sort of like a great 'consolation prize'?'

Bwuhahaha.....

This is her weak spot. They need to pound her with these questions often, as she had it all planned for her Chelsea to be the second female president.

'How does it feel to be REJECTED TWICE by the American people, KNOW yu will never achieve your dream of becoming President - let alone 1st Woman President - despite a llife time of scheming/corruption/influence peddling to make it happen, and knowing the daughter of the guy who kicked your ass a year ago in an amazing upset will probably be the 1st female President?'

'Does being protected from deserved indictment and a lifetime in jail ease the pain of defeat, sort of like a great 'consolation prize'?'

Bwuhahaha.....
Believe me. We know who is being protected. And it ain't Hillary. She doesn't need it. But we all know who does.

5367-1516945855-cc471e7b2d22344e0f0023a7499e2363.jpg

Hillary's answers are spot on about Ivanka becoming the first president.

By the time her daddy is done in office she'll be considering changing her last name, never mind running for President.

Forum List

Back