Hillary Becomes TRIGGERED When Asked About Potential For Ivanka To Be 1st Female President

Its funny how someone who has been under investigation since their career started has the nerve to even open their mouth.

Yep funny - 25 years and dozens of Clinton investigations .. still nothing :D

Now now, they did find a stained dress.

They can put the blue dress in the Trump Library assuming there ever is one -

He didn't read after all. :cool:

sacks_trump.jpg

Meanwhile..at the Obama library..(This is real, not some cartoon)
satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/drag-queen-demon-reads-to-kids-at-michelle-obama-library/

Failed (2-Time LOSER) presidential candidate Hillary Clinton went after the idea of Ivanka Trump becoming the first female president in a recent interview.'

Dutch interviewer Eva Jinek:
“Apparently Ivanka Trump wants to be the first female President of the United States”

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:
“That’s not going to happen”

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:
“We don’t want any more inexperienced Trumps in the White House.”

Ivanka is more poised, more professional, exudes more experience, and has had more success in her role than Hillary had as Sect of State.

Jinek:
“I think that normally I would like to believe what you’re saying, “but I’ve also learned after these elections that things that we don’t except to happen sometimes do happen.”

Buh-BAM! That shot in the face had to hurt...and probably leave an emotional scar for a long time! :p

Hillary:
“Well, that’s true, but you know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'
-- Or more applicable, "Reject me once, shame on you. Reject me twice, and I am a 2-time LOSER!' :p

"And I think the American people have seen for themselves what happens when a reality TV candidate wins, and I really believe there’s an enormous amount of pent-up energy to take the country back, away from the Trump administration.”
Yeah, they know what happens when they elect a reality TV candidate who is not a proven FELON: Record high employment, record low Unemployment, record high stock market success, record low for Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment, more success in just over a year than Obama had in 8 years, more success at this point than did Reagan, etc....a complete turn-around from the failed attempt to 'fundamentally change' the US into a 'Cuba'...

‘That’s Not Going To Happen’ — Hillary Clinton Gets Triggered When Asked About Ivanka Trump Becoming First Female President
Where do you rwnjs see or find this stuff? Who’s following hillary you and russia?

Failed (2-Time LOSER) presidential candidate Hillary Clinton went after the idea of Ivanka Trump becoming the first female president in a recent interview.'

“Apparently Ivanka Trump wants to be the first female President of the United States”

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Ivanka is more poised, more professional, exudes more experience, and has had more success in her role than Hillary had as Sect of State.

Jinek:
“I think that normally I would like to believe what you’re saying, “but I’ve also learned after these elections that things that we don’t except to happen sometimes do happen.”

Buh-BAM! That shot in the face had to hurt...and probably leave an emotional scar for a long time! :p

Hillary:
“Well, that’s true, but you know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

-- Or more applicable, "Reject me once, shame on you. Reject me twice, and I am a 2-time LOSER!' :p

"And I think the American people have seen for themselves what happens when a reality TV candidate wins, and I really believe there’s an enormous amount of pent-up energy to take the country back, away from the Trump administration.”
Yeah, they know what happens when they elect a reality TV candidate who is not a proven FELON: Record high employment, record low Unemployment, record high stock market success, record low for Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment, more success in just over a year than Obama had in 8 years, more success at this point than did Reagan, etc....a complete turn-around from the failed attempt to 'fundamentally change' the US into a 'Cuba'...

‘That’s Not Going To Happen’ — Hillary Clinton Gets Triggered When Asked About Ivanka Trump Becoming First Female President
Sad, pathetic wingnuts still trying to live off of Hillary Hate. :happy-1:

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

You people really need to figure out how to deal with this obsession you still have with Hillary. She is irrelevant. Move on with your lives.
The same obsession brain stems have with Trump. The hypocrisy runs deep with that comment.

Funny how snowflakes talk of 'Obsessions'...

A decade after he has left office, snowflakes STILL try to blame everything on Bush...

...while they have wasted going on 2 years now on a butt-hurt crusade built on HATE and the inability to accept the outcome of an election exposing their own crimes while failing to even produce evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting the witch hunt in the 1st place.

Bwuhahahaha.....

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

You people really need to figure out how to deal with this obsession you still have with Hillary. She is irrelevant. Move on with your lives.
The same obsession brain stems have with Trump. The hypocrisy runs deep with that comment.
Uh no actually. Trump is the one that is relevant. Hillary obviously isn’t.

Its funny how someone who has been under investigation since their career started has the nerve to even open their mouth.

Yep funny - 25 years and dozens of Clinton investigations .. still nothing :D

Now now, they did find a stained dress.

They can put the blue dress in the Trump Library assuming there ever is one -

He didn't read after all. :cool:

sacks_trump.jpg

Meanwhile..at the Obama library..(This is real, not some cartoon)
satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Drag-queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama Library
we need a WHAT THE FUCK emote.

how is a child supposed to answer the oncoming question "so honey, what did you do today"? and then just what was being read?

Because Hilarious Hillary knows that (whatever you think of The Don) Ivanka Trump is so much smarter and more charismatic than that Chelsea Clinton, crossed-eyed, fugly, misshapen goblin whose bottom-heavy faced is shaped like an eggplant. And her lower lip is so oversized for her face, Chelsea Clinton looks like a natural clown. She's every bit as ditzy as she looks. Anyone know who her real father is? Because I don't.

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

I will be sure to order my wife to vote for Ivanka.

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

And another thread on H. Clinton.....the trumpanzees simply cannot get enough of her, can they? :71:
Hilarious we keep posting her quotes as she keeps yapping.

You must be single, no hubby around to order you to vote for Trump.

?Based on WHAT?

Hillary:

Jinek:

'Why do you think that?'

Hillary:

Jinek:

Hillary:

And another thread on H. Clinton.....the trumpanzees simply cannot get enough of her, can they? :71:

Forum List

Back