Hillary and the Circular Firing Squad

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Certainly the Liberal elite know what many of us on the Right know: Obama's toast.

2. What to do, what to do....?

3. How about we look around for a Democrat with name recognition, who might stand a chance against Romney....

Hmmmm......

4. How about one who might fill the 'Bill'...
...but who has a reputation just as statist, just as collectivist, as progressive as the failure, Obama....

5. Hillary!!!

6. How can we convince the Right that she ain't really that bad....

7. I've got it: have Hillary say Right-wing stuff, put down big government...like:

"Hillary: ‘Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life’

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an assemblage of human rights and “civil society” activists gathered at the State Department Wednesday that “government cannot and should not” control the lives of individuals.

...government cannot and should not control any individual’s life – tell you what to do, what not to do,” Clinton said, taking part in a “Global Dialogue of Civil Society.”

Clinton said that any “sustainable society” must have three “legs” to stand on: an accountable government, a free-market economy, and civil society."
Hillary:

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

I love it.

It's all over but the shouting....

1. Certainly the Liberal elite know what many of us on the Right know: Obama's toast.

3. How about we look around for a Democrat with name recognition, who might stand a chance against Romney....

Hmmmm......

...but who has a reputation just as statist, just as collectivist, as progressive as the failure, Obama....

5. Hillary!!!

7. I've got it: have Hillary say Right-wing stuff, put down big government...like:

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an assemblage of human rights and “civil society” activists gathered at the State Department Wednesday that “government cannot and should not” control the lives of individuals.

...government cannot and should not control any individual’s life – tell you what to do, what not to do,” Clinton said, taking part in a “Global Dialogue of Civil Society.”

Clinton said that any “sustainable society” must have three “legs” to stand on: an accountable government, a free-market economy, and civil society."
Hillary:

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

I love it.

A. Is that Wry toast?

B. What to do...??? Simply tell the truth about Romney in his own words.

C. Video's of those hurt by Romney, and video's of Boehner crying.

D. Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

E. Sharon, the witch!

F. I got it, Capitalize Bain!

G. What if Romney gets that 3:00 AM wake-up call?

What are your orders, Mr. President?
"Fire on them, I love to fire people!!!"
["Pheww, It's only another food riot Ann, go back to sleep. Our money is safe."]

-:( Damn, I'm embarrassed to post this and it's far more clever than your usual stuff PC )

Last edited:

Hmmmm......

5. Hillary!!!

Hillary:

There you have it!

I love it.

President Obama Job Approval +0.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Romney vs. Obama President Obama +1.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

At present in the battleground states, Governor Romney has Missouri, Arizona, and North Carolina. President Obama has the rest.

Hmmmm......

5. Hillary!!!

Hillary:

There you have it!

I love it.

President Obama Job Approval +0.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Romney vs. Obama President Obama +1.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

At present in the battleground states, Governor Romney has Missouri, Arizona, and North Carolina. President Obama has the rest.

So....none of you guys care to venture a guess as to why the Trotsky-sound- alike, Hillary Clinton, is suddenly sounding like a conservative???

Time for a trip down memory lane....

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1]
New Soviet man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] :
"The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will"
New Soviet man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. Progressives have a similar view: human nature is plastic; politics is a means of perfecting man!

3. In 1969, Hillary Rodham gave the student commencement address at Wellesley in which she said that “ for too long our leaders have used politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible….We’re not interested in social reconstruction; it’s human reconstruction.”
-http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Commencement/1969/053169hillary.html_________________________________________________________________

Now Hill says "Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life"

the same Hillary who (ghost)wrote "It Takes A Village"????

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.....

1. Huh?

z. Do typewriters float?

2. "Man is born free ... Mother died today, or was it yesterday ...It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."**

** The more things change, the more they remain the same.

55. The Domino Theory

XXX What's good for General Motors is good for America.

End note: -- 30 --

Hmmmm......

5. Hillary!!!

Hillary:

There you have it!

I love it.

A. Is that Wry toast?

D. Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

E. Sharon, the witch!

["Pheww, It's only another food riot Ann, go back to sleep. Our money is safe."]

-:( Damn, I'm embarrassed to post this and it's far more clever than your usual stuff PC )

Tell the truth about Romney.......that would be nice for starters.

Using his own words?

That was the best way we've discovered to attack Obama.

When can you tell the right has good ideas?

When the left starts stealing them.

My best guess is that Hillary will not oppose obama, but will leave the administration should he be reelected. She will concentrate on enhancing her image for 2016 which is essentially her last chance.

How about if Obama does one of those narcissistic speeches, implying he's done all he can to help America...but is not going to put up with 'undeserved' criticism, and, of course, the racism of opponents....

...perhaps throw in a bit of Shakespeare...

"For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor’s wrong, the proud man’s contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,..."

Then he withdraws, and endorses Hillary....

OMG...I'd almost vote for him myself...!!!

er, ....not really

My best guess is that Hillary will not oppose obama, but will leave the administration should he be reelected. She will concentrate on enhancing her image for 2016 which is essentially her last chance.
I believe you are 100% correct.

Hillary is positioning herself as a centralist for her 2016 run for office. :cool:

Hmmmm......

5. Hillary!!!

Hillary:

There you have it!

I love it.

A. Is that Wry toast?

D. Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

E. Sharon, the witch!

He's the new Bob Dole; THIS Election's Republican Throw-Away candidate.​

"It wasn’t easy for Hillary Clinton to hammer out a deal with Chinese leaders for the freedom of dissident Chen Guangcheng. But what made it doubly difficult was that she had to do it twice."

hillary-clinton_gawker.jpg

How about if Obama does one of those narcissistic speeches, implying he's done all he can to help America...but is not going to put up with 'undeserved' criticism, and, of course, the racism of opponents....

er, ....not really

Obama just popped onto the TV on Fox wearing his white shirt with sleeves rolled up giving the impression he's hard at work.

Don't they have air-conditioning at Camp David????

er, ....not really

Obama just popped onto the TV on Fox wearing his white shirt with sleeves rolled up giving the impression he's hard at work.

Don't they have air-conditioning at Camp David????

Just as OJ is still lookin' for his wife's killer, Obama is still lookin' for those 'shovel ready jobs.'

A. Is that Wry toast?

D. Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

E. Sharon, the witch!

He's the new Bob Dole; THIS Election's Republican Throw-Away candidate.​

"It wasn’t easy for Hillary Clinton to hammer out a deal with Chinese leaders for the freedom of dissident Chen Guangcheng. But what made it doubly difficult was that she had to do it twice."

hillary-clinton_gawker.jpg

I decoded here message to the Chinese over this issue,

...it began:

"Just do me this solid with the loudmouth, and after election we'll have more flexibility...."

I believe you are 100% correct.

Hillary is positioning herself as a centralist for her 2016 run for office. :cool:

I have to agree as well. It is known that bill urged her to run this year...she said she just couldn't do that and spoke of loyalty...of course Bill said loyalty means nothing in politics..."the Country needs you... they need us..."

LINK

Forum List

Back