Hillary and the Circular Firing Squad

My best guess is that Hillary will not oppose obama, but will leave the administration should he be reelected. She will concentrate on enhancing her image for 2016 which is essentially her last chance.
I believe you are 100% correct.

Hillary is positioning herself as a centralist for her 2016 run for office. :cool:

I don't think so.

Obama has put the shit in place. Hillary was originally supposed to do it, and Obama is doing it, plus adding his special brand of racism to the mix.

I think Hillary is off the hook and she's about to go full lesbo.

Obama made big promises and hasn't delivered. The economy just wasn't going to come back very strong with the situation, solutions used and Obama's leadership. Even though he is the President, I thought Hillary was a better choice for the country and Democrats this time around.

Brings up the point of, why just go with your guy because he's got the job now?

Obama made big promises and hasn't delivered. The economy just wasn't going to come back very strong with the situation, solutions used and Obama's leadership. Even though he is the President, I thought Hillary was a better choice for the country and Democrats this time around.

Hillary would have been a much more serious choice, but the same crap we're dealing with today we'd be dealing with under her. She tried to push health care down our throats too you know.

Hillary would have been a much more serious choice, but the same crap we're dealing with today we'd be dealing with under her. She tried to push health care down our throats too you know.

She did and was stopped in the 90's.

'Cause Romney would never pay-down our National Debt (the way Obama will), when the....

....Bush Tax-Cuts DIE....
(....at the end of 2012)

....and, we return to the Clinton Rates!!

Last edited:
The sad part for the Republicans is that they actually had a chance this election

But the smart Republicans decided to sit this one out. GOP ends up with Mitt "The Barber" Romney as their sacrificial lamb

The sad part for the Republicans is that they actually had a chance this election

But the smart Republicans decided to sit this one out. GOP ends up with Mitt "The Barber" Romney as their sacrificial lamb

Who would you select in his place??

The funny thing is, it took billions of free advertizing on MSNBC and other stations to get people to think that Obama was actually more credible than our candidates.

Putting aside the old racist fart, Ron Paul, who was never a Republican, every single candidate would make a better president than the prick in the Oval Office today. Better when it comes to making sure that OUR interests come first over the interests of the rest of the world or the interests of his union buddies.

It's too-late, NOW!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

825.gif
825.gif

532.gif
528.gif

My best guess is that Hillary will not oppose obama, but will leave the administration should he be reelected. She will concentrate on enhancing her image for 2016 which is essentially her last chance.

How about if Obama does one of those narcissistic speeches, implying he's done all he can to help America...but is not going to put up with 'undeserved' criticism, and, of course, the racism of opponents....

...perhaps throw in a bit of Shakespeare...

"For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor’s wrong, the proud man’s contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,..."

Then he withdraws, and endorses Hillary....

OMG...I'd almost vote for him myself...!!!

er, ....not really
He's too narcissistic to see the writing on the wall. He BELIEVES the hype and sees himself as the messiah.

Hillary is positioning herself as a centralist for her 2016 run for office. :cool:

Agreed. She will be careful to be the good loyal soldier during the campaign, but will site personal reasons for leaving the administration.

I really half expected her to replace Biden on the ticket this year. I'm convinced she has some dirt on obama and would leak it, forcing him to resign. Sorry Libs, but that is how I see hillary.

Agreed. She will be careful to be the good loyal soldier during the campaign, but will site personal reasons for leaving the administration.

I really half expected her to replace Biden on the ticket this year. I'm convinced she has some dirt on obama and would leak it, forcing him to resign. Sorry Libs, but that is how I see hillary.

Gettin RID of Biden would be seen for what it is...Biden has ensconsed himself to where he is comfy...a liability to Obama.

The funny thing is, it took billions of free advertizing on MSNBC and other stations to get people to think that Obama was actually more credible than our candidates.

Putting aside the old racist fart, Ron Paul, who was never a Republican, every single candidate would make a better president than the prick in the Oval Office today. Better when it comes to making sure that OUR interests come first over the interests of the rest of the world or the interests of his union buddies.

The Barber was the only credible candidate to run for the GOP

Cain, Perry, Bachmann, ,Santorum,Paul and Gingrich it was just plain laughable that Republicans considered them

....Like her saying....right from the start......she'll only serve one-term as SOS.

Gee......you must be psychic.

handjob.gif

Cain, Perry, Bachmann, ,Santorum,Paul and Gingrich it was just plain laughable that Republicans considered them

If you haven't been keeping score, Obama would make sure nobody appeared worthy.

You might want to try a different tact, because this argument is moot.

I could sight item by item, issue by issue that Obama has shown he is dearly lacking in qualification yet he is supported by a media that has to prop up his image.......and you'd just ignore it if I said it.

Last edited:

If you haven't been keeping score, Obama would make sure nobody appeared worthy.

I could sight item by item, issue by issue that Obama has shown he is dearly lacking in qualification yet he is supported by a media that has to prop up his image.......and you'd just ignore it if I said it.

How is the Barber qualified to be president?

Obama was more qualified in 2008 than the Barber is right now

How is the Barber qualified to be president?

Obama was more qualified in 2008 than the Barber is right now

Who the fuck is Barber????

So....none of you guys care to venture a guess as to why the Trotsky-sound- alike, Hillary Clinton, is suddenly sounding like a conservative???

Putting aside your mischaracterization of Clinton as a "Trotsky-sound- alike", I'd be happy to speculate about why Clinton is suddenly sounding like a conservative to you. I would say you're misinterpreting isolated quotes in order to bolster a bizarre narrative (to wit: Clinton will definitely replace Obama on the Democratic ticket).

According to CNS news (not that I'm endorsing using them as a source), in the same speech you found evidence that the US Secretary of State endorses limited government and human rights, Clinton also bragged about supporting the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hil...and-should-not-control-any-individuals-life):

I was a really small part of a very large effort to require that American public schools find a place for every one of our children.

If I were trying to appeal to conservatives that would not be the policy position I would choose to highlight. Contrast this with the various bipartisan initiatives Clinton pursued in the Senate in order to appeal to conservative voters (or, for that matter, to Clinton's support of Goldwater in '64) and it is difficult to support the claim that Clinton has recently presented herself as more conservative.

If, as seems overwhelmingly likely, Clinton does not replace Obama on the ticket will you admit that you were completely wrong in claiming that she would?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back