Hillary and the Circular Firing Squad

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

Hmmm...I would say the fact that Obama is the only Democratic candidate on the ballot is a HUGE clue!

Hillary can try again in 2016.

Who the fuck is Barber????

I believe "Barber" is a reference to Romney. I assume this is a reference to when he forcibly cut another student's hair decades ago.

Which bombed and was debunked.

We're wandering very far afield from the thread topic, but as I've discussed at length in another thread, the incident is both well-documented (in the sense of having many credible on-the-record witnesses, not in the sense of contemporaneous documents) and not denied by Romney.

I see the left is busy vetting the Republicans instead of their own again...

Obama was fully vetted in 2008

We found all about Rev Wright, George Soros, Bill Ayers, his wife hating America, how Obama won't salute the flag, that he is a muslim, his birth certificate.......

What else you need to know?

I believe "Barber" is a reference to Romney. I assume this is a reference to when he forcibly cut another student's hair decades ago.

A story that is false......but now you feel is fact. But.....for some reason plays a huge role in the man's character.......while Obama's failures and thuggish nature supposedly doesn't. He penchant for dreaming up composite girlfriends and making up things about his past. Or his need to be included in the historical record during every Presidency since Herbert Hoover.

We found all about Rev Wright, George Soros, Bill Ayers, his wife hating America, how Obama won't salute the flag, that he is a muslim, his birth certificate.......

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Relevance?

A story that is false......but now you feel is fact. But.....for some reason plays a huge role in the man's character.......while Obama's failures and thuggish nature supposedly doesn't. He penchant for dreaming up composite girlfriends and making up things about his past. Or his need to be included in the historical record during every Presidency since Herbert Hoover.

It does not negate the fact that the Barber was a failure as governor. He has held one elective office in his life and failed

We'd like to see the proof of it. He's had all of that seal.

People are coming down sick and dying or being killed in freak accidents or getting mugged and shot......having their divorce records investigated.....

Last edited:

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Relevance?

Be serious.

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Relevance?

Be serious.

He can't. And that was his final answer.

He doesn't CARE that people don't really KNOW who Obama is...with his locked up records that any Statist worth thier salt would demand of any Conservative...:eusa_whistle:

It does not negate the fact that the Barber was a failure as governor. He has held one elective office in his life and failed

I see no failures. The last 2 years of his only term ran a surplus.....which turned to a deficit after he left. The state Congress was Democratically controlled, so that was some feat.

We'd like to see the proof of it. He's had all of that seal.

People are coming down sick and dying or being killed in freak accidents or getting mugged and shot......having their divorce records investigated.....

Damn....you people pulled the same shit with Hillary

Never gets old does it?

I see no failures. The last 2 years of his only term ran a surplus.....which turned to a deficit after he left. The state Congress was Democratically controlled, so that was some feat.

Romneycare was his only accomplishment and he can't even take credit for it

He quit after one term because he knew he could not win reelection

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Relevance?

Be serious.

Relevance?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

record of baptism? How unconstitutional of you.

Forum List

Back