Hillary and the Circular Firing Squad

Obama was fully vetted in 2008

We found all about Rev Wright, George Soros, Bill Ayers, his wife hating America, how Obama won't salute the flag, that he is a muslim, his birth certificate.......

What else you need to know?

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

record of baptism? How unconstitutional of you.

ONLY record of Baptism Gracie?

WHY zero in on just that?

Something YOU are hiding?

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

Hmmm...I would say the fact that Obama is the only Democratic candidate on the ballot is a HUGE clue!

Hillary can try again in 2016.

1. So....you've seen said ballot?
Oh....you haven't?

2. The task of education falls to me once again....(sigh)...

It is clear from the import of your post that you are unfamiliar with the slight of hand that took place in New Jersey, in 2002, when the Democrats broke the law by replacing Senator Torricelli with Lautenberg.

"New Jersey Democrats announced Tuesday night that they had chosen former Sen. Frank Lautenberg to replace Sen. Robert Torricelli on the November ballot.
The decision was reached after a full day of meetings among senior state party officials, and announced by Gov. James E. McGreevey at a press conference.

Whether Lautenberg's name will appear on the ballot with Forrester will be decided by the state Supreme Court. Republicans say it is too late to replace Torricelli, who dropped out Monday as his poll numbers continued to fall amid questions about his ethics.

Under New Jersey law, a party can replace a statewide nominee on the ballot if the person drops out at least 51 days before the election. Torricelli missed that deadline by 15 days."

Read more: Lautenberg to Be Torricelli's Replacement in Senate Race | Fox News

I suppose you'd like to retract your post now?

You should have realized that it was a bonehead post when carby agreed with it.....

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

Hmmm...I would say the fact that Obama is the only Democratic candidate on the ballot is a HUGE clue!

Oh....you haven't?

It is clear from the import of your post that you are unfamiliar with the slight of hand that took place in New Jersey, in 2002, when the Democrats broke the law by replacing Senator Torricelli with Lautenberg.

"New Jersey Democrats announced Tuesday night that they had chosen former Sen. Frank Lautenberg to replace Sen. Robert Torricelli on the November ballot.
The decision was reached after a full day of meetings among senior state party officials, and announced by Gov. James E. McGreevey at a press conference.

Whether Lautenberg's name will appear on the ballot with Forrester will be decided by the state Supreme Court. Republicans say it is too late to replace Torricelli, who dropped out Monday as his poll numbers continued to fall amid questions about his ethics.

Under New Jersey law, a party can replace a statewide nominee on the ballot if the person drops out at least 51 days before the election. Torricelli missed that deadline by 15 days."

You should have realized that it was a bonehead post when carby agreed with it.....

Relevance to your statement that Democrats are ready to drop Obama?

Oh....you haven't?

Seems to me Obama's "Budgets" have gone down to defeat across the board:eusa_whistle:

Oh....you haven't?

Clean off those specs, old timer, and re-read his objection to the OP.

There you have it!

You forget the Congress in TOTAL denied Obama budgets...DEMOCRATS included...

WHY?

Oh....you haven't?

Sorry professor

But as usual, your cut and pastes fail the relevance test

Are you sure you got a degree with this level of academic integrity?

1. Certainly the Liberal elite know what many of us on the Right know: Obama's toast.
2. What to do, what to do....?

3. How about we look around for a Democrat with name recognition, who might stand a chance against Romney....

Hmmmm......

4. How about one who might fill the 'Bill'...
...but who has a reputation just as statist, just as collectivist, as progressive as the failure, Obama....

5. Hillary!!!

6. How can we convince the Right that she ain't really that bad....

7. I've got it: have Hillary say Right-wing stuff, put down big government...like:

"Hillary: ‘Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life’

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an assemblage of human rights and “civil society” activists gathered at the State Department Wednesday that “government cannot and should not” control the lives of individuals.

...government cannot and should not control any individual’s life – tell you what to do, what not to do,” Clinton said, taking part in a “Global Dialogue of Civil Society.”

Clinton said that any “sustainable society” must have three “legs” to stand on: an accountable government, a free-market economy, and civil society."
Hillary:

There you have it!

I love it.

It's all over but the shouting....

President Obama Job Approval +0.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Romney vs. Obama President Obama +1.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

At present in the battleground states, Governor Romney has Missouri, Arizona, and North Carolina. President Obama has the rest.

So....none of you guys care to venture a guess as to why the Trotsky-sound- alike, Hillary Clinton, is suddenly sounding like a conservative???

Time for a trip down memory lane....

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1]
New Soviet man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] :
"The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will"

a. Progressives have a similar view: human nature is plastic; politics is a means of perfecting man!

3. In 1969, Hillary Rodham gave the student commencement address at Wellesley in which she said that “ for too long our leaders have used politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible….We’re not interested in social reconstruction; it’s human reconstruction.”
-http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Commencement/1969/053169hillary.html_________________________________________________________________

Now Hill says "Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life"

the same Hillary who (ghost)wrote "It Takes A Village"????

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.....

Once again, Professor PC shows she can just cut and paste anything without it being relevant to the topic or post she is responding to

Academic failure.....don't see how she graduated

Sorry professor

1. Another of my predictions hits paydirt!

Months ago I predicted that the clearer the defeat of the failure in the White House, the angrier, and more hostile you Leftists will get.

2. What better proof than your dishonest attempt to pretend:

a. that you cannot understand how brilliantly my post dealt with the supposed 'proof' that Obama will remain the candidate of the losers.

b. and, that my posts are ever less than the highest level of 'academic integrity'?

So, while you attempt facile aspersions, all you do is reduce your repute.

3. So let's review: you have simply revealed how deeply embarrassed you are at having placed a bet on this failure, and are further discomforted by the fact that we on the Right warned about what a poor candidate he was.

Also telling is how quickly and how easily your veneer of sophistication has cracked, exposing a small, mean little fellow.

I say that not to impugn your current behavior, merely to describe it.

President Obama Job Approval +0.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Romney vs. Obama President Obama +1.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

At present in the battleground states, Governor Romney has Missouri, Arizona, and North Carolina. President Obama has the rest.

So....none of you guys care to venture a guess as to why the Trotsky-sound- alike, Hillary Clinton, is suddenly sounding like a conservative???

Time for a trip down memory lane....

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1]

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] :
"The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will"

a. Progressives have a similar view: human nature is plastic; politics is a means of perfecting man!

3. In 1969, Hillary Rodham gave the student commencement address at Wellesley in which she said that “ for too long our leaders have used politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible….We’re not interested in social reconstruction; it’s human reconstruction.”
-http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Commencement/1969/053169hillary.html_________________________________________________________________

Now Hill says "Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life"

the same Hillary who (ghost)wrote "It Takes A Village"????

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.....

Once again, Professor PC shows she can just cut and paste anything without it being relevant to the topic or post she is responding to

Academic failure.....don't see how she graduated

Why the non-answer Sewerboi?

I don't believe that the leftwing controlled Dumbocrat Party has enough intellectual firepower left in it to recognize the prospect that NOT ONLY is the incumbent very likely going to go down (like a cheap whore) but that his endless fail will also drag down vast numbers of the rest of that pathetic Party in November.

Accordingly, I doubt that they have the brainpower to do anything about it.

And even if they did smarten up overnight, it's not clear they have enough time left to pull it off, anyway.

Sometimes, the Captain goes down with the ship. Other times, the captain takes the ship down with him.

One term.

Sorry professor

Months ago I predicted that the clearer the defeat of the failure in the White House, the angrier, and more hostile you Leftists will get.

a. that you cannot understand how brilliantly my post dealt with the supposed 'proof' that Obama will remain the candidate of the losers.

b. and, that my posts are ever less than the highest level of 'academic integrity'?

3. So let's review: you have simply revealed how deeply embarrassed you are at having placed a bet on this failure, and are further discomforted by the fact that we on the Right warned about what a poor candidate he was.

Also telling is how quickly and how easily your veneer of sophistication has cracked, exposing a small, mean little fellow.

President Obama holds a close to insurmountable lead in red state/blue state electoral votes......243 to 170

And you use the excuse that Democrats are panicking and will run to Hillary?

I don't see how you could have graduated a credible university with your academic limitations. Random cut and pastes to respond to legitimate debate is pathetic.

You really must have sweet talked some professors

I don't believe that the leftwing controlled Dumbocrat Party has enough intellectual firepower left in it to recognize the prospect that NOT ONLY is the incumbent very likely going to go down (like a cheap whore) but that his endless fail will also drag down vast numbers of the rest of that pathetic Party in November.

Accordingly, I doubt that they have the brainpower to do anything about it.

And even if they did smarten up overnight, it's not clear they have enough time left to pull it off, anyway.

Sometimes, the Captain goes down with the ship. Other times, the captain takes the ship down with him.

One term.

And oft times (and a measure Obama would take)...Let the ship go down...save himself, and blame it on the crew and the Former Captain...:eusa_whistle:

Sorry professor

President Obama holds a close to insurmountable lead in red state/blue state electoral votes......243 to 170

False.

The fact that silly folks like leftwhiner cling to that urgent (but baseless) belief is another indication of just how badly they are in denial.

But I'm good with that. :thup: :lol:

False.

The fact that silly folks like leftwhiner cling to that urgent (but baseless) belief is another indication of just how badly they are in denial.

The Barber only has to win 100 of the remaining 125 toss up votes

Don Meridith would be singing by now..

"Turn out the lights....the party's over.."

False.

Damn......did I miss the election???

RW thinks it's over!!!:lol:

False.

Still have to wait for the fat lady to sing

But it was over when the top Republicans decided to wait until 2016 to run

Still have to wait for the fat lady to sing

But it was over when the top Republicans decided to wait until 2016 to run

And force the other guy to pay her for song...YOU are an IDIOT.

False.

Alot of Obama Marxists do...

Forum List

Back