The Barber only has to win 100 of the remaining 125 toss up votes

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Don Meridith would be singing by now..

"Turn out the lights....the party's over.."

Damn......did I miss the election???

RW thinks it's over!!!:lol:

Still have to wait for the fat lady to sing

But it was over when the top Republicans decided to wait until 2016 to run

We're still waiting for you to run your top Democrat.

Sorry professor

But as usual, your cut and pastes fail the relevance test

Are you sure you got a degree with this level of academic integrity?

1. Another of my predictions hits paydirt!

Months ago I predicted that the clearer the defeat of the failure in the White House, the angrier, and more hostile you Leftists will get.

2. What better proof than your dishonest attempt to pretend:

a. that you cannot understand how brilliantly my post dealt with the supposed 'proof' that Obama will remain the candidate of the losers.

b. and, that my posts are ever less than the highest level of 'academic integrity'?

So, while you attempt facile aspersions, all you do is reduce your repute.

3. So let's review: you have simply revealed how deeply embarrassed you are at having placed a bet on this failure, and are further discomforted by the fact that we on the Right warned about what a poor candidate he was.

Also telling is how quickly and how easily your veneer of sophistication has cracked, exposing a small, mean little fellow.

I say that not to impugn your current behavior, merely to describe it.

President Obama holds a close to insurmountable lead in red state/blue state electoral votes......243 to 170

And you use the excuse that Democrats are panicking and will run to Hillary?

I don't see how you could have graduated a credible university with your academic limitations. Random cut and pastes to respond to legitimate debate is pathetic.

You really must have sweet talked some professors

Relying on you for political knowledge would be like rushing to England for dental care.

But..with a little bit of polishing you might be able to parlay your skills into a job at Dairy Queen.
Go for it!

No democrat is going to run against Obama as much as I wish one would.

Obama is pretty much assured a win against Romney. Romney suffers from a rich mans attitude against the people he would lead or help destroy for the 1%. Romney is not favored by the religious right, the women vote or the ethnic vote.

Their is to much flip flop by Romney and it is so obvious he turns off voters.

Romney's VP list is more like Romney clones all with no real agenda except to suck up to the 1% and outsourcing to communism.

Either way our total destruction is assured now unless the public finds a way to wake up and smell the treason that is prevalent in both parties.

Obama is pretty much assured a win against Romney. Romney suffers from a rich mans attitude against the people he would lead or help destroy for the 1%. Romney is not favored by the religious right, the women vote or the ethnic vote.

Romney's VP list is more like Romney clones all with no real agenda except to suck up to the 1% and outsourcing to communism.

Either way our total destruction is assured now unless the public finds a way to wake up and smell the treason that is prevalent in both parties.

Well, welcome to the board, Jack.

I'm guessing that your last name is Kass.....I knew it when you said "Obama is pretty much assured a win against Romney."

Last edited:

Obama isn't snobbish. Not one bit.

phffffffft!!!!!

It's like Obama's argument that private-jet owners need to pay more taxes......when he's riding around in the biggest most expensive private-jet in the world. His wife.....all she wants to do is shop and tell everyone else how to eat.......

The hypocrisy in the first family is......well......extremely noticeable.

Last edited:
President Obama holds a close to insurmountable lead in red state/blue state electoral votes......243 to 170

False.

The fact that silly folks like leftwhiner cling to that urgent (but baseless) belief is another indication of just how badly they are in denial.

But I'm good with that. :thup: :lol:

The Barber only has to win 100 of the remaining 125 toss up votes

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Don Meridith would be singing by now..

"Turn out the lights....the party's over.."

Leftwhiner still pretending that the electoral votes of any state is a certainty.

But worse, he thinks the fucking present day polls are static for certain States.

:lol:

1. Certainly the Liberal elite know what many of us on the Right know: Obama's toast.

2. What to do, what to do....?

3. How about we look around for a Democrat with name recognition, who might stand a chance against Romney....

Hmmmm......

4. How about one who might fill the 'Bill'...
...but who has a reputation just as statist, just as collectivist, as progressive as the failure, Obama....

5. Hillary!!!

6. How can we convince the Right that she ain't really that bad....

7. I've got it: have Hillary say Right-wing stuff, put down big government...like:

"Hillary: ‘Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life’

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an assemblage of human rights and “civil society” activists gathered at the State Department Wednesday that “government cannot and should not” control the lives of individuals.

...government cannot and should not control any individual’s life – tell you what to do, what not to do,” Clinton said, taking part in a “Global Dialogue of Civil Society.”

Clinton said that any “sustainable society” must have three “legs” to stand on: an accountable government, a free-market economy, and civil society."
Hillary:

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

I love it.

It's all over but the shouting....

Right-wing stuff? Put down big government? That's hilarious coming from wingnut zealots who can even stay out of women's vaginas.

repubs_vagina.jpg

1. Certainly the Liberal elite know what many of us on the Right know: Obama's toast.

2. What to do, what to do....?

3. How about we look around for a Democrat with name recognition, who might stand a chance against Romney....

Hmmmm......

4. How about one who might fill the 'Bill'...
...but who has a reputation just as statist, just as collectivist, as progressive as the failure, Obama....

5. Hillary!!!

6. How can we convince the Right that she ain't really that bad....

7. I've got it: have Hillary say Right-wing stuff, put down big government...like:

"Hillary: ‘Government Cannot and Should Not Control Any Individual's Life’

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an assemblage of human rights and “civil society” activists gathered at the State Department Wednesday that “government cannot and should not” control the lives of individuals.

...government cannot and should not control any individual’s life – tell you what to do, what not to do,” Clinton said, taking part in a “Global Dialogue of Civil Society.”

Clinton said that any “sustainable society” must have three “legs” to stand on: an accountable government, a free-market economy, and civil society."
Hillary:

There you have it!
What better proof that the Democrats are ready to dump the donkey in the White House?

I love it.

It's all over but the shouting....

Right-wing stuff? Put down big government? That's hilarious coming from wingnut zealots who can even stay out of women's vaginas.

repubs_vagina.jpg

Liberal Democrats can't get their little guys in to any vaginas.

There you have it!

Hmmm...I would say the fact that Obama is the only Democratic candidate on the ballot is a HUGE clue!

Hillary can try again in 2016.

....And, win.....then, try in 2020....and, win.

Hate to break it, to you, Teabaggers, but.....we WILL be gettin' BILL BACK IN THE 'HOUSE!!!!

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

You can start workin' on 2024, any time you like.​

Still have to wait for the fat lady to sing

But it was over when the top Republicans decided to wait until 2016 to run

We're still waiting for you to run your top Democrat.
How can they do that when all are bailing against Obama?

Even Bawney Fwank is bailing...:lol:

They want to get out while the getting is good. If they hang around they'll be under investigation and Mr. Fwank will be bawling on TV about how people keep enterrwupting him while he's twying to expwess his viewpoints.

The biggest challenge for Mitt the Barber is he is just not a lkeable person. He acts in public like he came out of a time warp from the seventies and assumes his Creepy Uncle Willard persona.
The Barber has won one election in his lifetime. He is not someone that people warm up to the more they know him. He is kind of a cross between Walter Mondale and Mike Dukakis. It's going to be a tough election for the Barber

The biggest challenge for Mitt the Barber is he is just not a lkeable person. He acts in public like he came out of a time warp from the seventies and assumes his Creepy Uncle Willard persona.
The Barber has won one election in his lifetime. He is not someone that people warm up to the more they know him. He is kind of a cross between Walter Mondale and Mike Dukakis. It's going to be a tough election for the Barber

So let's make this election about character traits.

Mitt creeps you out because he's a Ward Cleaver type. Obama is bold-faced liar that feels that the world revolves around him.

Personally, I'll take Ward over the narcissist.

Mitt creeps you out because he's a Ward Cleaver type. Obama is bold-faced liar that feels that the world revolves around him.

Ward Cleaver may be about right. Uncle Willards cultural references, attempts at humor and anecdotes seem right out of the late 50s

Ward Cleaver may be about right. Uncle Willards cultural references, attempts at humor and anecdotes seem right out of the late 50s

So what. That's what your typical ex-Mormon Missionary is. They creep me out too and I understand them.

We need people like that because being cool and corrupt just doesn't seem to be working. The temptation to do wrong is hard to imagine unless you get in office and discover the trappings that exist.

Obama doesn't know the meaning of honesty and he's raping us and at the same time trying to get us to love it. His way is the Chicago way, bribe em when you can, give em an offer they can't refuse, or give them a choice between going along or being ruined.

I'd rather take my chances on the Mormon, because he's already rich, so he can't be bribed, and he's pure at heart to the point that it's creepy and old-fashioned.

I want a President that can do what I can't, somebody that's better then myself. I know I'm a better man than Obama. I can't say the same about Mitt.

Forum List

Back