hillary and her fake southern accent. I just cannot believe how pathetic her voters are.

Back peddle much?

googletnt2-o-2.gif

Deflect much?

Question remains untouched. Deal with it.

I have, you confirmed and now you cry.

No one's given me any evidence.
Since the burden of proof is yours, not mine, guess who's doing the crying.

I'll just continue to wait for evidence, or an admission that there's no such thing.
Couple of your more honest colleagues have already given it.
Be brave.
Sure I did and you commented on it. Confirming the OP I might add.

Again.. quote.. time stamp... anything?

All I got from anybody -- and it was Finger Boy, not you -- was the idea that the second video, where the speaker quotes the lyrics of gospel song -- word for word in a nasal Chicago twang -- amounted to an "accent". It doesn't. They're the actual lyrics. Which I also posted.

And I've got absolutely nothing on the first video. From anybody.

Burden of proof. Learn what it is.
I gave a compilation over a number of years you loved it. Go find another that disputes the two that were provided.

The very idea of somebody from Illinois pretending to associate with some other region.

It's an outrage I tell ya!

Reagan.jpg

I remember when Reagan wore black face to speak at the NAACP and started by saying, "Yo! My NigaZ!"

-- Reminds me of Trent Lott's 2002 Kwanzaa message... since removed from the internets but it went:

Waaaaaaaah Zuuuuuuuup? Props to all the homeys and bizzos back at Ole Miss, and a shout out to my D.C. posse.

Seriously, I would like to wish a Meaningful Kwanzaa to my people and join you in introspective confrontation of self and society from December 26th to January 1st in order to begin to receive and reconstruct our history and our lives, rebuilding a more positive image.

Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba, Imani. Now, with that out of the way...

I mo take this op to lay my swerve on that riff I did at Double-Zero's candle jam. Yo peeps, I was just trippin, doing a buck fifty and just busted a shiz-nits. On the furilla, my niggilla. We was just kickin' it. But, no diggety, my rap was totally wack, nomsayin?

Now let's all slap skin and get down to the hardcore. Don't forget who got the phat pockets, and I'm fixin' to stack you brothers up some serious scrilla scratch. You heard? And all those Senate bee-yotches tryin' to Swazey my ass, ya need to just slow ya roll else we gone knuckle up and I mo bust a cap in yo doggy bone.

Crack another 40 and smoke some kill.

--- Trent Lott (pictured wearing a dashiki)
Now that's an accent. More correctly a dialect.

I ain't no waze tie-erd

LOL

sigh... read the thread, Frank...

Lyrics "I Don't Feel No Ways Tired" by Curtis Burrell, popularized by Rev. James Cleveland

(Chorus)
I don’t feel no ways tired,
I’ve come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me that the road would be easy,
I don’t believe He brought me this far to leave me.

In the actual speech that isn't truncated by Fox Noise (in a church, duh) she actually cites the song title before reciting it:

--- word for word, including redundant preposition, and you'll notice the accent never changes.
That's why the audience starts cheering on the first line, Frank. They recognize the lyric. Duh?

Now why do you think Fox Noise would cut off the part that reveals it's a song lyric, Frank?

Hm?

Say, after that she quotes the Apostle Paul. Is that an "Aramaic accent" she's using then?

You want "accent", just listen to the Chicago-style way she squawks the word "far" (twice). NOBODY in the South pronounces it like that. That's why it stands out -- because the accent normally associated with that dialect is MISSING.

Last edited:

You would think we would have learned after this....

Fucking patronizing piles of racist shit. I just fucking hate all of them.

Kinda like how Republicans candidates who've never hunted in their life are suddenly filmed hunting. Or President Bush in a flight suit on an aircraft carrier huh? :)

Bush was a pilot numbnuts.

Hillary spent more time in the south than Bush did in the air force

What has that got to do with Bush being a pilot and wearing a flight suit?

What does that have to do with Hillary picking up a southern accent?

How did Connecticut born and Yale educated George Bush end up with a southern accent while brother Jeb didn't?

The very idea of somebody from Illinois pretending to associate with some other region.

Reagan.jpg

I remember when Reagan wore black face to speak at the NAACP and started by saying, "Yo! My NigaZ!"

-- Reminds me of Trent Lott's 2002 Kwanzaa message... since removed from the internets but it went:

Waaaaaaaah Zuuuuuuuup? Props to all the homeys and bizzos back at Ole Miss, and a shout out to my D.C. posse.

Seriously, I would like to wish a Meaningful Kwanzaa to my people and join you in introspective confrontation of self and society from December 26th to January 1st in order to begin to receive and reconstruct our history and our lives, rebuilding a more positive image.

Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba, Imani. Now, with that out of the way...

I mo take this op to lay my swerve on that riff I did at Double-Zero's candle jam. Yo peeps, I was just trippin, doing a buck fifty and just busted a shiz-nits. On the furilla, my niggilla. We was just kickin' it. But, no diggety, my rap was totally wack, nomsayin?

Now let's all slap skin and get down to the hardcore. Don't forget who got the phat pockets, and I'm fixin' to stack you brothers up some serious scrilla scratch. You heard? And all those Senate bee-yotches tryin' to Swazey my ass, ya need to just slow ya roll else we gone knuckle up and I mo bust a cap in yo doggy bone.

I ain't no waze tie-erd

LOL

Lyrics "I Don't Feel No Ways Tired" by Curtis Burrell, popularized by Rev. James Cleveland

(Chorus)

In the actual speech that isn't truncated by Fox Noise (in a church, duh) she actually cites the song title before reciting it:

--- word for word, including redundant preposition, and you'll notice the accent never changes.
That's why the audience starts cheering on the first line, Frank. They recognize the lyric. Duh?

Now why do you think Fox Noise would cut off the part that reveals it's a song lyric, Frank?

Hm?

Say, after that she quotes the Apostle Paul. Is that an "Aramaic accent" she's using then?

You want "accent", just listen to the Chicago-style way she squawks the word "far" (twice). NOBODY in the South pronounces it like that. That's why it stands out -- because the accent normally associated with that dialect is MISSING.

Great find Pogo.

Mammy! It's your girl, Hilly!!

Reagan.jpg

I ain't no waze tie-erd

LOL

(Chorus)

Hm?

Great find Pogo.

Mammy! It's your girl, Hilly!!

I'd still like to hear her pronounce "Wiscaaaaaaaahnsin".

You would think we would have learned after this....

Fucking patronizing piles of racist shit. I just fucking hate all of them.

Kinda like how Republicans candidates who've never hunted in their life are suddenly filmed hunting. Or President Bush in a flight suit on an aircraft carrier huh? :)

How did Connecticut born and Yale educated George Bush end up with a southern accent while brother Jeb didn't?

It has nothing to do with it. I was responding to the flight jacket comment doofus.

Neither one has an accent in my opinion.

43 a pilot? LMAO. Yeah so they say. Records indicate he was. Those records also indicate he just quit flying with no further assignments OF ANY KIND. Those same records indicate he quit flying F102's in 1972 because they were phased out of active duty... it's also on record the F102's flew active missions until the end of 1974.

so paper airplane pilot he was .... ON PAPER !

George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The controversy centered on Texas Air National Guard, why he lost his flight status, and whether he fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract."

You're not a pilot after you lose you flight status.

It has nothing to do with it. I was responding to the flight jacket comment doofus.

A carefully scripted media event to declare mission accomplished

Bush could have easily landed by helicopter. He was not far from shore

A carefully scripted media event to declare mission accomplished

Bush could have easily landed by helicopter. He was not far from shore

It could be he just wanted to ride in a plane.

Now, ya see? What you have there, if the lyrics were correctly rendered, is closer to what a genuine "Southern" accent (some of them) would have sounded like had she tried to affect such an accent. Contrast that with that nasal twang of the speech she actually gave above.

Thanks for that.

Now, ya see? What you have there, if the lyrics were correctly rendered, is closer to what a genuine "Southern" accent (some of them) would have sounded like had she tried to affect such an accent. Contrast that with that nasal twang of the speech she actually gave above.

Thanks for that.
The straw you grasped at is a very large one. This is humor, something you sorely lack.:itsok:

Forum List

Back