Hillary and child rape

As a woman, it's so reassuring to know that Hillary has been Working Hard all of her life to protect Women and Children...except for when destroying them furthers her career ambitions.

Like I said, it's all about winning.

More than likely, the girl who was raped is a teabagger loser. :lol:

As a woman, it's so reassuring to know that Hillary has been Working Hard all of her life to protect Women and Children...except for when destroying them furthers her career ambitions.

Glad to see someone thinks child rape is funny, ESPECIALLY as long as it's thought to be a conservative girl.... Probably also believes Palin should have aborted her Downs Syndrome baby..... And these are the fucking scum that claim they are so TOLERANT.... :cuckoo:

Glad to see someone thinks child rape is funny, ESPECIALLY as long as it's thought to be a conservative girl.... Probably also believes Palin should have aborted her Downs Syndrome baby..... And these are the fucking scum that claim they are so TOLERANT.... :cuckoo:

Oh dear, someone from the moral Christian right has come to tell us how to live our lives again.

Too bad you lose every election. :lol:

Oh dear, someone from the moral Christian right has come to tell us how to live our lives again.

Too bad you lose every election. :lol:

Not a Christian, but can do a decent job standing in for one when it comes to showing what you scumbags are all about... Most of religion are tolerant of your scums behavior, they understand, you vermin are like uncontrolled children and like uncontrolled children, there comes a time when they are put in their proper place.... your scums time is fast approaching!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Hillary is the poster child bitch for lawyers with her laughing at helping a man rape a little girl.

Of course this won't change the minds of liberal scum.

It's just what lawyers do...

Look at Shitting Bull.. the very moron who cries about a war on women, dragging a rape victim through the mud just so he can prop up the Democrat frontrunner. You liberal swine as soo disgusting. You'd fucking sell your own children if it meant getting some jackass elected from your party.

Apparently Fox news has come upon some tapes showing that Hillary admits to successfully defending a child rapist whom she knew was guilty and then laughing about it later.

My question is, isn't this what lawyers do? I mean, it's their job to lie, cheat, steal, do anything they have to do to win. After all, America has chosen lawyers to "represent" them, so I would think this does nothing but prove that Hillary is a "winner" and everyone knows that Americans love a winner.

If she or any other democrat puts their arm conspicuously around the LGBT cult, seriously misjudging the private concerns and alarms of the voters they're trying to win: the contested middle bloc, they might as well start looking for a new line of work now and spare the expense of a campaign that will fail.

Because one of the things that the masterminds behind the LGBT cult-expansion project understand is, "if you lie about the actual numbers, the herd will follow the lie and the numbers will eventually, via attrition, just be there anyway and the social anesthetic will allow the surgery of amputation of morality".

I knew one of the leaders of the movement through a completely unrelated debate. I can assure you they know, believe and practice this subversive technique as a religion. And they do so very much in parallel with how the church of Scientology utilizes subversion and blackmail to achieve its goals.

Their aim is to eradicate christianity in all forms. They took a serious shot across the bow of the Roman Catholic Church itself and successfully, via blackmail and extortion, removed a sitting pope! The first time that's happened in 700 years.

Christianity stands between the cult's inner value system of which deviant sex is but a mere symptom; albeit an important one. They know everyone has sexuality. So theirs is a bid to promote a civil rights campaign saying "we just do that same thing differently", shrouding the real intent of subversion of the entire christian moral foundation at its root intent. If they can insert this aberration, others can and will follow. They'll start at a point that everyone agrees on "sex feels good"...and progress from there...

Hillary has had a very, very bad week. Hillary is going the way of the IRS. All this is going to make current players on the political scene toast going into 2016.

It is simply too much for the informed public to bear.

Women that support Hillary are stupid scum.

Hillary attacked every woman that came out against Bill Clinton sexually harassing them.

Hillary now has been caught on tape celebrating getting a man off for raping a little girl.

Hillary attacked every woman that came out against Bill Clinton sexually harassing them.

Hillary now has been caught on tape celebrating getting a man off for raping a little girl.
She didn't celebrate it, but it does speak to her moral turpitude. I cannot recall an American president, many of whom were lawyers, who would have the lack of decency to defend a child molester, 6th Amendment aside.

She celebrated getting him freed, which is celebrating it in the end.

Liberal lawyers don't give a shit if they free a criminal, it is a egomaniac game to them to "beat the system" and put society in jeopardy.

She didn't celebrate it, but it does speak to her moral turpitude. I cannot recall an American president, many of whom were lawyers, who would have the lack of decency to defend a child molester, 6th Amendment aside.

It's the legal system! She was assigned to him by a judge and she did her job as his lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You wouldn't tank a trial because of your own personal beliefs. That's grounds for disbarment.

The only reason Republicans are dumping stuff on Hillary now is that it ultimately won't matter. Their only hope is that she doesn't run.

You wouldn't tank a trial because of your own personal beliefs. That's grounds for disbarment.

The only reason Republicans are dumping stuff on Hillary now is that it ultimately won't matter. Their only hope is that she doesn't run.

Sure. Hillary was "unstoppable" before, and with a lot less baggage.

Hillary is the poster child bitch for lawyers with her laughing at helping a man rape a little girl.

This is what liberals do, they rape children.

Just look at the debt children are being left. Look at how public education comes in 48th in the world in the US. Look at how government saddles our youth with insurmountable debt for college and then makes sure that they can't ever get out of paying it down. Then when they get out of school there are no jobs. Look at the liberal position on abortion is.

And the list goes on and on. I call it Obama's/Hillary's war on children.

Last edited:

This is what liberals do, they rape children.

Just look at the debt children are being left. Look at how public education comes in 48th in the world in the US. Look at how government saddles our youth with insurmountable debt for college and then makes sure that they can't ever get out of paying it down. Then when they get out of school there are no jobs. Look at the liberal position on abortion is.

And the list goes on and on. I call it Obama's/Hillary's war on children.

Lol considering that the national debt has no real effects on out children, and that democrats are the ones who want student loan aid, and how liberals actually want to invest in education instead of privatizing it away to the wealthy. Also, it's because of liberals' belief in access to contraception that there are less abortions.

Lawyers laugh about getting guilty child rapists off?

Liberals are a sick breed ........ :thup:

She thought he was guilty. He wasn't proven guilty in a court of law. And she was laughing that she actually managed to pull off a (sort of) win there. Lawyers are in the winning game. They are legally obliged to win for their clients. If a lawyer tanked a trial because they thought their client was guilty, that is grounds for disbarment and possibly charges.

Before people criticize someone's law experience, they should at least know how the legal system works.

If people would bother to actually read the article they'd see what she was laughing about, and it wasn't that a 12-year-old was "raped", but since those here are just monkeys throwing poop to see what sticks, that won't happen.

Lawyers laugh about getting guilty child rapists off?

Liberals are a sick breed ........ :thup:

She thought he was guilty. He wasn't proven guilty in a court of law. And she was laughing that she actually managed to pull off a (sort of) win there. Lawyers are in the winning game. They are legally obliged to win for their clients. If a lawyer tanked a trial because they thought their client was guilty, that is grounds for disbarment and possibly charges.

Before people criticize someone's law experience, they should at least know how the legal system works.

This is America, is she thinks someone getting away with raping a child is funny, it's certainly her right. However, this douchebag walks around on a fabricated moral high ground that liberals like you helped create, but crap like this, along with other things she's been a part of show what she really is. Your "that's the legal system" nonsense is just another example of how liberals protect and enable their own no matter what. She was not forced to take the case. If that's what you believe, you're either very naïve or disingenuous.........

Forum List

Back