Hillary and child rape

Or down your leg, shart.

The OP is her viability.

And she has a stronger one than anybody in the GOP right now.

The most annoying part of that video is her phoney accent...we're both from the burbs north of Chicago, and I don't think it speaks well for her character to come off as such a disingenuous blowhard. She may have done what a lawyer needs to do, but other than losing faith in polygraphs, she didn't seem to struggle with her choices...she so casually reflects on the the incident without any compassion towards the victim. I just don't like that she thinks that she can pretend to be all things to all people and presumes that we won't notice the many faces of Hillary. I dislike her even more than I did in '08, and I was very happy to see Obama snatch the nomination away from her.

You will find, V, if you take the time to look, that most lawyers, of any political persuasion, who worked for defendants, had scum as clients.

Who was your attorney? The attitude you display reveals you are not much of a moral exemplar for Americans.

Rep Frog Boy II, most lawyers don't have a history of lying, and unconstitutional behavior that gets oneself fired from a HIGH PROIFILE political finding, goes back 40 years, AND is documented!

Perhaps not in your circle of subversives here, but in my circle, we usually agree OUR view for America is the only view that will make this Republic last.... yours..... just like Sodom and Gomorrah, with the same outcome!

The liberal media won't bring up Hillary being dismissed from the Watergate committee for being unethical, dishonest & violating the Constitution. But the right will bring it up, along with Benghazi and her gross lack of achievements. Of course, being corrupt when going after a Republican and lying for the current administration are considered positive qualities by some liberals. They'll vote for her because she is willing to lie, cheat or whatever it takes to push the liberal agenda.

You will find, V, if you take the time to look, that most lawyers, of any political persuasion, who worked for defendants, had scum as clients.

Who was your attorney? The attitude you display reveals you are not much of a moral exemplar for Americans.

Rep Frog Boy II, most lawyers don't have a history of lying, and unconstitutional behavior that gets oneself fired from a HIGH PROIFILE political finding, goes back 40 years, AND is documented!

Perhaps not in your circle of subversives here, but in my circle, we usually agree OUR view for America is the only view that will make this Republic last.... yours..... just like Sodom and Gomorrah, with the same outcome!

The liberal media won't bring up Hillary being dismissed from the Watergate committee for being unethical, dishonest & violating the Constitution. But the right will bring it up, along with Benghazi and her gross lack of achievements. Of course, being corrupt when going after a Republican and lying for the current administration are considered positive qualities by some liberals. They'll vote for her because she is willing to lie, cheat or whatever it takes to push the liberal agenda.
Link?

The most annoying part of that video is her phoney accent...we're both from the burbs north of Chicago, and I don't think it speaks well for her character to come off as such a disingenuous blowhard. She may have done what a lawyer needs to do, but other than losing faith in polygraphs, she didn't seem to struggle with her choices...she so casually reflects on the the incident without any compassion towards the victim. I just don't like that she thinks that she can pretend to be all things to all people and presumes that we won't notice the many faces of Hillary. I dislike her even more than I did in '08, and I was very happy to see Obama snatch the nomination away from her.
George W. was born in New Haven, Connecticut, went to Phillips Academy Andover, Yale, and Harvard, but he manages to sound like a cowboy. Funny, no one in his family talks like that.

George W. was born in New Haven, Connecticut, went to Phillips Academy Andover, Yale, and Harvard, but he manages to sound like a cowboy. Funny, no one in his family talks like that.

Do your research before you show your ass...Hillary was raised in the burbs and graduated from Maine South. W may have been born in CT, but don't pretend he was raised there...the family relocated to Midland, Texas, where he attended primary public schools, and then the family moved to Houston where he continued to attend schools up until his junior year in HS.

Last edited:

Do your research before you show your ass...Hillary was raised in the burbs and graduated from Maine South. W may have been born in CT, but don't pretend he was raised there...the family relocated to Midland, Texas, where he attended primary public schools, and then the family moved to Houston where he continued to attend schools up until his junior year in HS.
I did research.
High School: Phillips Academy Andover (1964)
University: BA History, Yale University (1968)
University: MBA, Harvard Business School (1975)
George W. Bush

I did research.
George W. Bush

The facts are that Hillary was raised in the upper midwest, where a southern twang does not exist, but she conveniently adopted and dropped it at will...which makes her a fake. W was raised in the south, where a twang definitely exists. Your attempt to pretend that he has faked his accent makes you look like an idiot, but thanks for admitting Hillary is a phoney in your attempt at making the comparison.:lol:

I did research.
George W. Bush

The facts are that Hillary was raised in the upper midwest, where a southern twang does not exist, but she conveniently adopted and dropped it at will...which makes her a fake. W was raised in the south, where a twang definitely exists. Your attempt to pretend that he has faked his accent makes you look like an idiot, but thanks for admitting Hillary is a phoney in your attempt at making the comparison.:lol:
Jeb Bush doesn't have that "twang", I suspect none of his other living siblings do either.

I did research.
George W. Bush

Jeb Bush doesn't have that "twang", I suspect none of his other living siblings do either.

Seriously, your dick getting all bent because I brought up Hillary's phoney accent, so you try to drag W into it is fucking hilarious...please continue.:D

Will Embracing Gay Marriage Usher in the Death of a Major Christian Denomination? Praise and Outrage Follow Major Decision | TheBlaze.com

The mud slinging has begun for the 2016 presidential race. That means we have two more full years of these nonstop stories to look forward to.

Yay.

Apparently Fox news has come upon some tapes showing that Hillary admits to successfully defending a child rapist whom she knew was guilty and then laughing about it later.

My question is, isn't this what lawyers do? I mean, it's their job to lie, cheat, steal, do anything they have to do to win. After all, America has chosen lawyers to "represent" them, so I would think this does nothing but prove that Hillary is a "winner" and everyone knows that Americans love a winner.

Besides, Americans are not just indifferent about constantly being lied to by their representatives, they demand it!! :lol:

Lawyers are not supposed to lie to get a client acquitted and can be punished by the Bar when they do. All I can say is what I was taught in ethics class in law school. If a lawyer knows his client is guilty (let's say the client admits it) the lawyer may still represent him. However, the lawyer can not tell the jury the client is innocent, nor can the lawyer allow his client to testify and lie on the stand. The lawyer may attack the evidence anyway he can, and may strongly assert that the State has failed to prove its case; however he cannot tell the jury that his client did not commit the crime.

For example, the lawyer may say, “The evidence fails to establish the defendant had a motive for killing Mr. Brown. In fact, the evidence fails to show that the defendant was anywhere near Mr. Brown's house the night he was murdered. You have taken an oath to base your decision on the evidence regardless of how you may personally feel about the defendant, and based upon the evidence you must return a verdict of not guilty.” The attorney, however, cannot say, “The defendant did not murder Mr Brown. He had no motive for killing him and he was nowhere near Mr. Brown the night he was killed. I ask you to find the defendant not guilty.”

This is part of the code of ethical conduct for attorneys; however, I know that there are those attorneys who violate this code.

Really? I had no idea.

All I know is, we expect our political leaders to lie, because they all do and they are all lawyers. It is pretty funny they are all breaking a law by doing it, like they break all our other laws as well. :badgrin:

th

The left have a strange conundrum to face.

Libs tend not to have a sense of loyalty so now that the narrative of Hillary becoming the first Female POTUS looks like it's history, the Libs have to figure out how to throw her under the bus in a graceful manner.

It's a good thing we found out this shit before she had HER chance to screw up America.

She's an Alynskyite just as Obama is.

If we threw Obama out and elected her we'd be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Nonsense, she will be the next president.

The mere fact that both Bush and Obama were elected twice should tell you that Americans simply don't have any more fucks to give. :lol:

Well. she's got the child-molester vote locked up.

Are you a child rapist bigot? What about child rapist rights? After all, they can't help who they are attracted to and who they are not.

No offense, but that is the most stupid criticism of any politician ever. Anyone who says that because someone successfully defended a guilty client in a court of law, they should not be in elected office (due to ethics and morals) had zero understanding of the legal process.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No offense, but that is the most stupid criticism of any politician ever. Anyone who says that because someone successfully defended a guilty client in a court of law, they should not be in elected office (due to ethics and morals) had zero understanding of the legal process.

Exactly. Lawyers are there to win and Americans love a winner even if their moral fiber is that of a pedophile.

That's why we should all vote for Hillary.

Exactly. Lawyers are there to win and Americans love a winner even if their moral fiber is that of a pedophile.

That's why we should all vote for Hillary.

The thing is, defending a child rapist doesn't make you a bad person. The criminal justice system is there to ensure that the defendant always has a fair trial with a lawyer, which means someone has to defend them. Hillary was assigned by a judge to defend this particular case (she didn't choose). It would be unethical and immoral of her not to do everything she could to help him.

Yes, it's about time it matters, isn't it?

hillary-clinton-tapes.png

:hitit:

God help me, but she would have been on my radar back in the day.

i mean, c'mon!

That was hittable!!!

Problem is, all those inbred Arkansas types.

View attachment 30425

Not only is that not hittable, it's not really lookable.

SWALLOW would hit it...twice, he does like fucking Dead Democratic women, he's admitted....it appears Chelsea in almost always near comatose!

As a woman, it's so reassuring to know that Hillary has been Working Hard all of her life to protect Women and Children...except for when destroying them furthers her career ambitions.

Forum List

Back