Hillary ahead in New Hampshire by 11% in new poll (Obama won by 4%)

Polls come and go, and it's only September ... several weeks yet to go.

We, here in the UK, have been learning to take polls with a hefty pinch of salt. According to ours, we were likely to get a hung Parliament from the last General Election (the Conservatives won outright). The likelihood from our EU Referendum was that the pro-EU side would win. The other side ACTUALLY won, with a majority that surprised everybody.

How many people in America were surprised to see Trump succeed in getting the Republican nomination ? Yet ... there he is, all Republican rivals trounced.

Perhaps polls should be noted, and the opposite to what they say will happen, should be believed ... ?

Winning New Hampshire will make up for her loss of Florida I'm sure.

We, here in the UK, have been learning to take polls with a hefty pinch of salt. According to ours, we were likely to get a hung Parliament from the last General Election (the Conservatives won outright). The likelihood from our EU Referendum was that the pro-EU side would win. The other side ACTUALLY won, with a majority that surprised everybody.

How many people in America were surprised to see Trump succeed in getting the Republican nomination ? Yet ... there he is, all Republican rivals trounced.

Perhaps polls should be noted, and the opposite to what they say will happen, should be believed ... ?
Donald Trump constantly tweets poll results he like.

May I create a thread based on that comment on November 8th? If you don't mind my calling you out and embarrassing in front of everybody?

you mean florida where she has a 64.2% probability of winning and is ahead?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

poor delusional white supremacist....

I mean in Florida in which Trump is rising, Hillary is declining, and he is within the margin of error...and yeah #TeamWhitePeople :eusa_clap: You wouldn't be resorting to personal attacks if your weren't either too ignorant to see what is happening or weren't scared out of your crotchless panties.

May I create a thread based on that comment on November 8th? If you don't mind my calling you out and embarrassing in front of everybody?

You may. I don't mind you calling me out. As for embarrassing me, not a chance. I will dance about your fallen corpse.

The polling in the UK was close. This polling hasn't been close and still isn't close.

Forum List

Back