Hijab becomes part of the security uniform

Where do you get the right to tell people what to wear ? Who instructs you what to wear ?
Um, unlax, boy-o. It's up to native Swedish culture. Putting what amounts to black balaclavas on 25 year old women might be sexy in Saudi Arabia . But I doubt it's a traditional year round fashion thing in down town Stockholm.
Muslims have been a part of Swedish culture for some time. The most famous swede is a Muslim.
And how well does a Welshman know Swedish culture? You could ask me the same question...I digress. Perhaps some Swedes would like to put in their 2 pence worth...
Why do you want to tell people what they can wear ? What culture is that a part of ?
We humans, well, we are fickle bastards. Same DNA, same history. Spare us the pedantic lectures . If Muslims/Arabs/ Africans are seen as a separate yet respectable cultures . Why aren't European cultures held to that same liberal standard? All things being equal? Perhaps Swedes don't want Muslim wankers dictating their beliefs, since they (Swedes) are indigenous people of the area, perhaps they represent indigenous culture should be respected, not minimized.
Where is Swedsh culture being undermined by this ?
All public bodies try and reflect the communities that they serve. Why is this any different ?

Um, unlax, boy-o. It's up to native Swedish culture. Putting what amounts to black balaclavas on 25 year old women might be sexy in Saudi Arabia . But I doubt it's a traditional year round fashion thing in down town Stockholm.
Muslims have been a part of Swedish culture for some time. The most famous swede is a Muslim.
And how well does a Welshman know Swedish culture? You could ask me the same question...I digress. Perhaps some Swedes would like to put in their 2 pence worth...
Why do you want to tell people what they can wear ? What culture is that a part of ?
We humans, well, we are fickle bastards. Same DNA, same history. Spare us the pedantic lectures . If Muslims/Arabs/ Africans are seen as a separate yet respectable cultures . Why aren't European cultures held to that same liberal standard? All things being equal? Perhaps Swedes don't want Muslim wankers dictating their beliefs, since they (Swedes) are indigenous people of the area, perhaps they represent indigenous culture should be respected, not minimized.
All public bodies try and reflect the communities that they serve. Why is this any different ?
Nice try, Tommy. What can't Muslims NOT wear hijabs in deference to the predominate culture to which they recently immigrated too? So, if we are human and stuff, why cant this cut the other way? What's wrong with expecting immigrants to adapt to predominate indigenous European culture? That is WRONG? HOW? It seems like common sense to me.

Osama bin Whossitoes was offended that westerners were defiling that so called hillbilly land, er, holly land, Saudi Arabia. Crashed planes into Manhattan.Same bunch of wankers that put women in bags.Muslims tax non Muslims. Islam,to me, is perhaps the lesser of our better angels over all. Fascism redefined. Their offences are imminence an their benefits are few.

Hijab becomes part of the security uniform
One of the largest security companies in the Nordic region now allows hijabs to be included as part of the security uniform. In an internal newsletter, which Social News has discovered, it is even suggested that employees can buy a black “neutral” hijab.

Hijab becomes part of the security uniform - Save My Sweden

You just can't make this crap up. Taking over the West nawwwww it's all a conspiracy lmfao!!
OK, after I took a deep breath, and relaxed. And looked at the cute girls with a what amounts to a sack over their heads cut out to reveal their faces, I had to laugh. It's one thing to be disturbed by this, it's moronic to even to put such a contrivance on... So why does such an enlightened county as Sweden indulge in this? Um if Muslim males wanted ALL women under 21 to wear bikinis, in a non sexist non demeaning way... how seriously would the Swedes take such a demand ? What is wrong with expecting MUSLIMS to follow traditional Swedish culture, not the other way around.
Where do you get the right to tell people what to wear ? Who instructs you what to wear ?

I'm just saying some see what is really going on that's the reality , some do not see how the false bs reason that is given isn't the true picture.

I know. It's not about fashion. Putting women in what amounts to burlap pokes to conceal their existence , that is a Muslim thing. Christians or Jews don't isolate women to this degree segregate men from women. It's a male chauvinist religious THING. A MUSLIM thing. Are we going to just accept THAT at face value? I doubt any woman worth her salt would accept having to wear anything forced on her regardless of the religion.

Really?

ob_f50494_mennonites.jpg

First they let them in

then they push their clothing and culture into the population , pushing it to accept it and accept seeing it all the time. Until it becomes Normal . ( Indoctrination)

Then they run for political office get into position then the take over begins .

Just like all over Europe the stupid fkrs acted and thought the same thing " what's wrong with that". bs.

Oh, I get it.
"First they they let them in"

51VTb40oYSL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

"then they push their clothing and culture into the population , pushing it to accept it and accept seeing it all the time. Until it becomes Normal . ( Indoctrination)"

grade-b-501.jpg
grade-b-501.jpg

mcdonald-s.jpg

mcdonald-s.jpg

Yes, you are right, we're really screwed. YANKEE GO HOME!!! :lmao:

Nice try, Tommy. What can't Muslims NOT wear hijabs in deference to the predominate culture to which they recently immigrated too? So, if we are human and stuff, why cant this cut the other way? What's wrong with expecting immigrants to adapt to predominate indigenous European culture? That is WRONG? HOW? It seems like common sense to me.
Why should they ? Their obligations are to obey the law and pay their taxes. What they wear,what they eat,whatever God they pray to....................is their own business.

Nobody gives me instruction on these things so I kinda fel that I shouldnt lecture anyone else on it.

Why do right wing authoritarians feel that they have the right to set the standards here ?

Forum List

Back