Hijab becomes part of the security uniform

12-7-2 Jeff...adding a couple of my own numbers...

46. Import anti-white racists from the Third World, via an open-borders policy, then force their integration to divide and conquer white Western civilization in North America.

47. Feminize men and disarm both the citizenry and military; especially disarm white males.
The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

One of the largest security companies in the Nordic region now allows hijabs to be included as part of the security uniform. In an internal newsletter, which Social News has discovered, it is even suggested that employees can buy a black “neutral” hijab.

Hijab becomes part of the security uniform - Save My Sweden

You just can't make this crap up. Taking over the West nawwwww it's all a conspiracy lmfao!!
OK, after I took a deep breath, and relaxed. And looked at the cute girls with a what amounts to a sack over their heads cut out to reveal their faces, I had to laugh. It's one thing to be disturbed by this, it's moronic to even to put such a contrivance on... So why does such an enlightened county as Sweden indulge in this? Um if Muslim males wanted ALL women under 21 to wear bikinis, in a non sexist non demeaning way... how seriously would the Swedes take such a demand ? What is wrong with expecting MUSLIMS to follow traditional Swedish culture, not the other way around?

One of the largest security companies in the Nordic region now allows hijabs to be included as part of the security uniform. In an internal newsletter, which Social News has discovered, it is even suggested that employees can buy a black “neutral” hijab.

You just can't make this crap up. Taking over the West nawwwww it's all a conspiracy lmfao!!
OK, after I took a deep breath, and relaxed. And looked at the cute girls with a what amounts to a sack over their heads cut out to reveal their faces, I had to laugh. It's one thing to be disturbed by this, it's moronic to even to put such a contrivance on... So why does such an enlightened county as Sweden indulge in this? Um if Muslim males wanted ALL women under 21 to wear bikinis, in a non sexist non demeaning way... how seriously would the Swedes take such a demand ? What is wrong with expecting MUSLIMS to follow traditional Swedish culture, not the other way around.
Where do you get the right to tell people what to wear ? Who instructs you what to wear ?

OK, after I took a deep breath, and relaxed. And looked at the cute girls with a what amounts to a sack over their heads cut out to reveal their faces, I had to laugh. It's one thing to be disturbed by this, it's moronic to even to put such a contrivance on... So why does such an enlightened county as Sweden indulge in this? Um if Muslim males wanted ALL women under 21 to wear bikinis, in a non sexist non demeaning way... how seriously would the Swedes take such a demand ? What is wrong with expecting MUSLIMS to follow traditional Swedish culture, not the other way around?

Because some see with reality and know the game plan of TAKING DOWN A NATION............ if the Nations were not at threat there wouldn't be any issues of what they wear.

FACT :
upload_2018-6-25_14-59-35.png

OK, after I took a deep breath, and relaxed. And looked at the cute girls with a what amounts to a sack over their heads cut out to reveal their faces, I had to laugh. It's one thing to be disturbed by this, it's moronic to even to put such a contrivance on... So why does such an enlightened county as Sweden indulge in this? Um if Muslim males wanted ALL women under 21 to wear bikinis, in a non sexist non demeaning way... how seriously would the Swedes take such a demand ? What is wrong with expecting MUSLIMS to follow traditional Swedish culture, not the other way around.
Where do you get the right to tell people what to wear ? Who instructs you what to wear ?
Um, unlax, boy-o. It's up to native Swedish culture. Putting what amounts to black balaclavas on 25 year old women might be sexy in Saudi Arabia . But I doubt it's a traditional year round fashion thing in down town Stockholm.

FACT it isn't a paradise like you've been brainwashed to believe, and none of you can seem to get why they do not put what is really going on in the MSM. It is a TAKE OVER...........

upload_2018-6-25_15-1-22.png

Can I make you go to Church and pray to God. a Christian Church. Cna I say if you don't go you will be fined or jailed.

News Flash this is what's going on.

There is no such thing going on in this country. You are mentally ill and you need to see a doctor.

Um, unlax, boy-o. It's up to native Swedish culture. Putting what amounts to black balaclavas on 25 year old women might be sexy in Saudi Arabia . But I doubt it's a traditional year round fashion thing in down town Stockholm.

I'm just saying some see what is really going on that's the reality , some do not see how the false bs reason that is given isn't the true picture.

Can I make you go to Church and pray to God. a Christian Church. Cna I say if you don't go you will be fined or jailed.

News Flash this is what's going on.

There is no such thing going on in this country. You are mentally ill and you need to see a doctor.

Someday reality will hit when you actually pay attention to all the things I post. But you won't so it all will just catch you off guard.
God help the clueless because they see you all as " SUCKERS" ......

upload_2018-6-25_15-4-49.png

"It's a five-phase plan to take over America," said Boykin at the Breaking the Silence conference in August in Colorado Springs. "It's unfolding right now. Now, there are more specific plans that they have for how they're going to take over. And as Kamal Saleem [a former jihadist] said, they're going to infiltrate every element of our society, including the church."

In the lead up to those remarks, a panelist asked about the document. Gen. Boykin explained that it was uncovered during a federal investigation of fundraising for the terrorist group Hamas and the Holy Land Foundation.

Gen. Boykin: Radical Muslims Plan 'To Infiltrate Every Element of Our Society, Including the Church'

NOTICE HOW HE SAID. 5 YEARS. THIS WAS IN 2011 AND WHAT YEAR DID TRUMP COME INTO OFFICE. SHORTLY AFTERWARDS......OH JUST IN TIME TO DUMP IT ONTO TRUMP , WHEN IT'S BEEN BUSH AND OBAMA CREATING THIS WHO OPEN BORDER BS.

Last edited:

Muslims have been a part of Swedish culture for some time. The most famous swede is a Muslim.

zlatan-ap-759.jpg

And then we have this from 2011......

upload_2018-6-25_15-9-37.png

The Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates the GOP

So the point of my posting this BS from the US is BECAUSE THE SAME THING THAT TOOK PLACE THERE EACH STAGE THEY TOOK IN ORDER TO GET WHERE THEY ARE NOW...................

Are the steps we are taking right now so if we don't stop this bs we will END like EUROPE .......

it's not alll pretty parites going on over there.

I'm just saying some see what is really going on that's the reality , some do not see how the false bs reason that is given isn't the true picture.

I know. It's not about fashion. Putting women in what amounts to burlap pokes to conceal their existence , that is a Muslim thing. Christians or Jews don't isolate women to this degree segregate men from women. It's a male chauvinist religious THING. A MUSLIM thing. Are we going to just accept THAT at face value? I doubt any woman worth her salt would accept having to wear anything forced on her regardless of the religion.

Muslims have been a part of Swedish culture for some time. The most famous swede is a Muslim.
And how well does a Welshman know Swedish culture? You could ask me the same question...I digress. Perhaps some Swedes would like to put in their krona worth...

Last edited:

I know. It's not about fashion. Putting women in what amounts to burlap pokes to conceal their existence , that is a Muslim thing. Christians or Jews don't isolate women to this degree segregate men from women. It's a male chauvinist religious THING. A MUSLIM thing. Are we going to just accept THAT at face value? I doubt any woman worth her salt would accept having to wear anything forced on her regardless of the religion.

OH yes that is true good points. Which brings up to point how are these die hard males who think women that aren't cover up are whores. That's how they see them so will all women that don't have the bee keeper suites on be seen as whores too . Even those who only partially wear their half way religious wardrobe the hijab.

They have no respect for women who want to be free, yet the leftards here want them here so theyc an put a thumb down on women . We are being infiltrating from with in . SCHOOLS, WORK PLACE. GOV, etc . so something as simple as just wearing a scarf usually isnt' the case.

With it comes , don't bring a bible because it offends them
then it's don't wear short skirts it offends them........

They're blackmailed into acceptance of it. If they crizise them they are fined or jailed.

there's way to much that backs that all up for me to post here, but trust me this isn't about some simple little woman wearing a scarf, or some scarf on the job....

All in all the pysch. warfare works well on those not paying attention and that is the goal. Distraction allows the west to be taken over.

Sorry i'm jumping around a bit.

And how well does a Welshman know Swedish culture? You could ask me the same question...I digress. Perhaps some Swedes would like to put in their 2 pence worth...

Maybe you can ask this guy

PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) | Twitter.

upload_2018-6-25_15-28-15.png

which is where. alot of information is reported.

And how well does a Welshman know Swedish culture? You could ask me the same question...I digress. Perhaps some Swedes would like to put in their 2 pence worth...
Why do you want to tell people what they can wear ? What culture is that a part of ?

So frickin' what? They also allow pierced genitals.

Why do you want to tell people what they can wear ? What culture is that a part of ?
The asshole culture...Reminds me of the 1960's.

When you come to America we go about our lives living it as we want ( for the most part). If you were to go to lets say China you would be expect to accept their culture live like them , the Vistor ( soon to be citizen( wherever in the world it is that person is expect to accept " That country's " liiving ways, religious ways, their culture etc. Not be some white fk from Florida who decides to go over to lets say Iraq and teach them to live as some godless beach bum who has no job and that's the way to live.

C'mon you arent that freaking clueless.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

We have all religions in this country. Nothing makes your mythology any more special than anyone else's
Notice that not a one has an embossed certificate of authenticity?

We humans, well, we are fickle bastards. Same DNA, same history. Spare us the pedantic lectures . If Muslims/Arabs/ Africans are seen as a separate yet respectable cultures . Why aren't European cultures held to that same liberal standard? All things being equal? Perhaps Swedes don't want Muslim wankers dictating their beliefs, since they (Swedes) are indigenous people of the area, perhaps they represent indigenous culture and should be respected, not minimized.

Forum List

Back