high way patrol shoot mexican dude on la highway

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

man got mentally unstable person with weapon who lives in shelter cause he sop mentaly unstable . yet no one has problem with him having weapon and using it on people. these dud starts fighting cop and aiming a tazer at him. and we dont why the cop shot? man he had no choice or get tazed. family. the shelter, let a mentally crazy person have a weapon and did nothing. including his family. so this is what happens.

The taser may not be considered a lethal weapon. But, had the criminal disturbing the peace with a weapon on a freeway tased the officer, he then could have gotten the officer's gun and shoot the officer dead. Not sure why people think that police officer's lives are not worth as much as their own?

The taser may not be considered a lethal weapon. But, had the criminal disturbing the peace with a weapon on a freeway tased the officer, he then could have gotten the officer's gun and shoot the officer dead. Not sure why people think that police officer's lives are not worth as much as their own?
i dont know., and why they know there crazy and dont go getting there weapons taken away.

i dont know., and why they know there crazy and dont go getting there weapons taken away.
They may not have known he had the taser. Lot's of people have them for safety purposes. Was he just crazy or was he on drugs too? I mean, walking in the middle of a freeway to begin with is weird.

They may not have known he had the taser. Lot's of people have them for safety purposes. Was he just crazy or was he on drugs too? I mean, walking in the middle of a freeway to begin with is weird.
they new they say in articles they knew., and amming it at a cop is just crazy.

Forum List

Back