CNN Shocked To Learn That Mike Johnson Believes Things That Christians Believe

Oh no!! He’s a Christian!! What a bunch of slobbering buffoons on the left. They would be fine if Johnson was a Jew-hating Muslim. But a Christian? They cannot stand that. Idiots!
He believes in talking snakes, pregnant virgins and aborting fetuses if the wife was not faithful...and he is speaker of the house for the Republican party?

Lol, Europe has to be laughing it's ass off at us.

He believes in talking snakes, pregnant virgins and aborting fetuses if the wife was not faithful...and he is speaker of the house for the Republican party?

And you believe that evolution created life from non life that ended up with something as complex as a human. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
  • Banned

LOL! I don’t think so, hot rod.

Wouldn't have happened without Devine intervention.
But, I'm not here to change your mind, makes no difference to me.
The true God guides evolution so technically it was devine intervention...just not all at once.

Wouldn't have happened without Devine intervention.
But, I'm not here to change your mind, makes no difference to me.
I can respect your beliefs, The problem comes when people insist that our chldren be taught that in school. It seems to make a big difference to them.

Oh no!! He’s a Christian!! What a bunch of slobbering buffoons on the left. They would be fine if Johnson was a Jew-hating Muslim. But a Christian? They cannot stand that. Idiots!
It would be more accurate to say Johnson believes what SOME Christian believe.

And Johnson is deliberately lying when he says the left doesn't acknowledge a God. Someone should tell Johnson that bearing false witness is one of the top ten sins.

“Well, go pick up a Bible off your shelf and read it.” - Mike Johnson

Take your own advice, Mikey.

Someone should also point him to Matthew 7:3-5 and then ask him about his endorsement of the reprobate Donald Trump.

Take your own advice, hypocrite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back