High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

It's only news because Bachmann is a conservative. Any 2nd grader could whip Nanci Pelosi's ass in a debate. Remember her answer when she was asked what part of the Constitution justified the health care bill?

No, it’s news because Bachmann is a presumed presidential candidate and self-appointed leader of the TPM in Congress. It’s news because a high school student called Bachmann out on her constitutional ignorance and challenged her to a debate.

Otherwise a failed attempt to deflect; start a thread about Pelosi if you want.

Thousands of high school students would love to debate Obama or Pelosi on, not only their ignorance of the constitutional, but their absolute contempt for it, but you'll never hear about it from the DNC propaganda organs.

It's news only because Bachamn is a conservative. You know who the left fears the most by watching who they attack the most viciously.

Last edited:
All we need now is SNL do a skit on this high school debate and that will make it "real" for libs.

After all they did a skit on Palin and made up things she didn't say, and today libs claim Palin said it because it was on SNL.

Libs get their news on the Comedy Channel, msnbc, and SNL.....

Play that perpetual VICTIM card, you little crybaby. If CON$ weren't whining about everybody picking on them simply because they are CON$, they'd have nothing to say! :eusa_boohoo:

Playing the victim card is a liberal profession. Manipulating children to spew their propaganda is one of their other main professions.

All we need now is SNL do a skit on this high school debate and that will make it "real" for libs.

After all they did a skit on Palin and made up things she didn't say, and today libs claim Palin said it because it was on SNL.

It's truly astounding how many libs actually believe Palin said "I can see Russia from my house.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a lib.

I've come to realize libs are from 3 groups of people....

1) People that are very stupid.
2) People that are very evil.
3) People that are very stupid and very evil.

They will believe SNL skits because they are idiots or they are bad people that want to believe it.

It's truly astounding how many libs actually believe Palin said "I can see Russia from my house.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a lib.

Well, debating a high schooler is akin to debating your average everyday liberal adult.

But, the high schooler is probably smarter than your average everyday liberal adult.

That is why they believe this crap is legit and are excited about "Jon Stewart" showing it on the Comedy Channel.

If I could I would walk on to his show live and bitch slap Jon Stewart like Chris Everett did to Jim Rome. He wouldn't be so cocky after that....

Well, debating a high schooler is akin to debating your average everyday liberal adult.

But, the high schooler is probably smarter than your average everyday liberal adult.

Yanno......she's not gonna debate the kid.

True and sadly, no – but it would be great if she did and Bachmann said something stupid like ‘separation of church and state is not in the Constitution’ and the kid slapped her down by citing the case law that says it is.

Thousands of high school students would love to debate Obama or Pelosi on, not only their ignorance of the constitutional, but their absolute contempt for it, but you'll never hear about it from the DNC propaganda organs.

It's news only because Bachamn is a conservative. You know who the left fears the most by watching who they attack the most viciously.

At least you’re consistent in failure.

It's only news because Bachmann is a conservative. Any 2nd grader could whip Nanci Pelosi's ass in a debate. Remember her answer when she was asked what part of the Constitution justified the health care bill?

No, it’s news because Bachmann is a presumed presidential candidate and self-appointed leader of the TPM in Congress. It’s news because a high school student called Bachmann out on her constitutional ignorance and challenged her to a debate.

I'd love to see anyone debate Obama or Pelosi on the Constitution. Obama is a Constitutional scholar.
Are you comparing Bachmann to either of those two?

Are you comparing Bachmann to either of those two?

I’m not comparing Bachmann to anyone. Per the linked article:

‘Bachmann says she's a constitutional conservative and frequently cites the founding document when making arguments against policies or programs she doesn't support…’

If she’s ‘citing the Constitution’ then she’s fair game to be challenged on those positions. This is Bachmann’s own doing – she has only herself to blame.

What the hell does this have to do with the subject at hand here? Seriously, what?

We get it, deflection...you got nothing so this is what you resort to.

Noob....just chill. We are talking about Bachmann and some high school kid debating about the constitution. I know you are new here and are a hack but please try to stay on point. It helps with your credibility. So far, you are looking like a extreme right hack.

God bless.

Well, since this thread is another smear against Bachman, purporting her to be stupid; it's only fair to point out that Obama supporters ain't all that bright.

God bless indeed.

:lol::thup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Suuuuure they would. :eusa_whistle:

What's a Constitutional "conservative"?

See post 23.

I've come to realize libs are from 3 groups of people....

1) People that are very stupid.
2) People that are very evil.
3) People that are very stupid and very evil.

They will believe SNL skits because they are idiots or they are bad people that want to believe it.
?

The thread’s about Bachmann – it seems staying on topic is too tough for the right.

Are you saying that Constitutional "liberals" do not disagree with Marbury v. Madison?

First, there’s no such thing as Constitutional conservatives or liberals.

The issue with Bachmann, the TPM, et al, is their perception that anything added to the Constitution after the 10th Amendment is ‘heresy’ and any subsequent Court ruling they disagree with is ‘wrong.’ Given this view that the Constitution is the Constitution only as of 1791, it’s logical to extrapolate that they don’t agree with Marbury which codifies the rule of law and the doctrine that the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means.

So when the Court ruled, for example, in Griswold v. Connecticut (1965) that there’s a Constitutional right to privacy, they reject the ruling as being in conflict with the Framers’ ‘original intent’ ignoring the fact that the ruling indeed established the right to privacy making it part of Constitutional case law.

This is not to say that the Court should disregard the Framers’ original intent and indeed the justices make every effort to ascertain the appropriate Foundation Era context for a given issue – but that’s often not possible and the justices must make a decision based on the facts of the case and the evidence presented, as opposed to the preponderance of the ruling resting on original intent.

For liberals Marbury is not an issue as they are intrinsically pre-disposed to restricting the power of government and enhancing the rights of individuals – the Warren Court provided ample evidence of that.

Ms. Bachmann is of course within her right to disagree with a given ruling by the High Court – but as an officer of the court and citizen she’s obligated to obey that ruling as the law of the land and follow the Courts instructions accordingly; not try to defy it or circumvent it with cheap political contrivances.

MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

"Do I get to wear George Bush's extra-special, "good luck" debate-jacket???"

bush-debate-12.gif

That's body armor you ignorant fuck
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.
Play that perpetual VICTIM card, you little crybaby. If CON$ weren't whining about everybody picking on them simply because they are CON$, they'd have nothing to say! :eusa_boohoo:
Playing the victim card is a liberal profession. Manipulating children to spew their propaganda is one of their other main professions.
]It's news only because Bachamn is a conservative.[/B] You know who the left fears the most by watching who they attack the most viciously.
Well then that makes YOU a professional LIBERAL because you can't stop playing the CON$ are VICTIMS simply because they are CON$ card! :lol:

BTW, do you and your MessiahRushie fear those you attack most viciously, also? :rofl:

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

Well then that makes YOU a professional LIBERAL because you can't stop playing the CON$ are VICTIMS simply because they are CON$ card! :lol:

Wrong again. If A implies B , it doesn't follow that B imples A. One thing I've noticed about liberals, they don't seem to understand the rules of simple logic. I suppose that's a prerequisite for being a liberal.

BTW, do you and your MessiahRushie fear those you attack most viciously, also? :rofl:

You're damn right we do. The more idiotic the liberal in a position of power, the more I fear him/her. Obama is one of the most idiotic, and he's the most powerful. Every rational American should fear him.

Forum List

Back