High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

And which one of these morons are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

What the hell does this have to do with the subject at hand here? Seriously, what?

We get it, deflection...you got nothing so this is what you resort to.

Noob....just chill. We are talking about Bachmann and some high school kid debating about the constitution. I know you are new here and are a hack but please try to stay on point. It helps with your credibility. So far, you are looking like a extreme right hack.

God bless.

Well, since this thread is another smear against Bachman, purporting her to be stupid; it's only fair to point out that Obama supporters ain't all that bright.

God bless indeed.

If that is Typical of most voters in this country. I think were fucked no matter what we do.
.....And, some can't wait to show-off their political-"aptitude"!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Bachmann says she's a constitutional conservative and frequently cites the founding document when making arguments against policies or programs she doesn't support…

“Constitutional conservative’: someone who disagrees with Marbury v Madison.

"I have found quite a few of your statements regarding The Constitution of the United States, the quality of public school education and general U.S. civics matters to be factually incorrect, inaccurately applied or grossly distorted," writes Cherry Hill, N.J., high schooler Amy Myers. She concludes: "I, Amy Myers, do hereby challenge Representative Michele Bachmann to a Public Forum Debate and/or Fact Test on The Constitution of the United States, United States History and United States Civics."

Well said, Amy – absolutely right.

If she won the debate, it would give her a leg up in the Presidental lottery....or maybe not...

Holy shit that Video is so funny. Those idiots have the right to vote, but they should be ashamed for exercising that right while being so incredibly Ignorant about the People involved. Was particularly striking that every single one of them answered that the Republicans were in Control of congress. 2 years after the Dems took near Super Majorities in Both Houses of Congress.

Was also funny that everyone of them seemed to be experts on the Talking point attacks used against Palin, yet knew Very little about what their own Candidate had said, and stood for.

If that is Typical of most voters in this country. I think were fucked no matter what we do.

Unfortunately the average voter in the US is in fact an idiot. Just read boards like as evidence of that.
.....But, pictures are STILL worth........uhhhhhh.........nevermind......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters[/ame]

323.png

What the hell does this have to do with the subject at hand here? Seriously, what?

We get it, deflection...you got nothing so this is what you resort to.

Noob....just chill. We are talking about Bachmann and some high school kid debating about the constitution. I know you are new here and are a hack but please try to stay on point. It helps with your credibility. So far, you are looking like a extreme right hack.

God bless.

Well, since this thread is another smear against Bachman, purporting her to be stupid; it's only fair to point out that Obama supporters ain't all that bright.

God bless indeed.

wow......very witty.......

318.gif

If she won the debate, it would give her a leg up in the Presidental lottery....or maybe not...

If she could beat the kid, it would put her at the head of the pack of Republican candidates

I'm just wondering why this isn't in the Romper Room where it belongs.

Holy shit that Video is so funny. Those idiots have the right to vote, but they should be ashamed for exercising that right while being so incredibly Ignorant about the People involved. Was particularly striking that every single one of them answered that the Republicans were in Control of congress. 2 years after the Dems took near Super Majorities in Both Houses of Congress.

Was also funny that everyone of them seemed to be experts on the Talking point attacks used against Palin, yet knew Very little about what their own Candidate had said, and stood for.

Unfortunately the average voter in the US is in fact an idiot. Just read boards like as evidence of that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters[/ame]

323.png

Thank you for posting that. Outstanding!

8:22 of pure Fox idiots. Wow. Notice how not one of them could pin point anything beyond the talking points. Damn. Yes, someone can put up a you tube of some idiot obama supporter but these righty nuts on this one are being fed by fox continually. Fox has huge ratings and that is the scary part. They have a lot of sheeple.

Grade schooler challenges you to a spelling contest.. :lol: Sorry...too easy! Had to go there! :lol:
Which is the equivalent of this whole challenge to a debate.

323.png

Thank you for posting that. Outstanding!

8:22 of pure Fox idiots. Wow. Notice how not one of them could pin point anything beyond the talking points. Damn. Yes, someone can put up a you tube of some idiot obama supporter but these righty nuts on this one are being fed by fox continually. Fox has huge ratings and that is the scary part. They have a lot of sheeple.

You have to be PROUD of her. She wrote an entire Book ALL BY HERSELF. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

JimH52 said:

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

Something ironic about someone who can't spell the word "schooler" correctly making fun of someone's intelligence.

I bet Bachman could spell "High Schooler".

Maybe a 3rd grader should challenge you to a spelling contest.

Those that live in glass houses and all that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back