High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

Ms. Bachmann is of course within her right to disagree with a given ruling by the High Court – but as an officer of the court and citizen she’s obligated to obey that ruling as the law of the land and follow the Courts instructions accordingly; not try to defy it or circumvent it with cheap political contrivances.

So, if SCOTUS rules tomorrow that the 2A does not guarantee an individual right to bear arms, we should obediently turn our weapons in?

NOPE. The proper prescription is to Amend the document. And until that is done? I view gun laws as unConstitutional...

As does this man and most thinking Americans...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miWo1bTC4Ns"]YouTube - Ted Nugent - The Second Amendment[/ame]

JimH52 said:
High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

Something ironic about someone who can't spell the word "schooler" correctly making fun of someone's intelligence.

I bet Bachman could spell "High Schooler".

Maybe a 3rd grader should challenge you to a spelling contest.

Those that live in glass houses and all that.

If that was the entire challenge, then yes, she might win. But I like to think MY candidates are better than, "I bet Bachman could spell "High Schooler".

Ms. Bachmann is of course within her right to disagree with a given ruling by the High Court – but as an officer of the court and citizen she’s obligated to obey that ruling as the law of the land and follow the Courts instructions accordingly; not try to defy it or circumvent it with cheap political contrivances.

So, if SCOTUS rules tomorrow that the 2A does not guarantee an individual right to bear arms, we should obediently turn our weapons in?

NOPE. The proper prescription is to Amend the document. And until that is done? I view gun laws as unConstitutional...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miWo1bTC4Ns"]YouTube - Ted Nugent - The Second Amendment[/ame]
You get your Constitutional education from a 3rd rate has-been rock guitarist?

:lol:

Attack the messenger (whom happens to be correct), than the message. Typical unthinking yaksqueeze from you. Glad you don't ever disappoint.

One thing I've noticed about CON$ is they project everything they hate about themselves onto Libs.

Hypothesis and Conclusion

A. You state that Libs play the victim card.
B. You habitually play the victim card.
C. You are therefore a Liberal or a lying hypocrite.
Like a mugger complaining his targets think they're victims.

Libs are the muggers. Conservatives just want to be left alone. Every productive Americans is the target of the liberal agenda. That's why libs vilify them incessantly.

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed about CON$ is they project everything they hate about themselves onto Libs.

A mugger's targets are victims, and anyone who works for a living and produces something people are willing to buy voluntarily is a victim of the liberal agenda. Productive Americans are the primary target of the liberal agenda. That's why libs vilify them incessantly.

Indeed. I really refuse to call them Liberals any longer because *I* am a classic "LIBERAL" in the way of the Founders.

I tend to hang the moniker "Statist" around the neck present-day 'liberals'.

Libs are the muggers. Conservatives just want to be left alone. Every productive Americans is the target of the liberal agenda. That's why libs vilify them incessantly.

Is that why they what to tell women what to do with their bodies? Is that why they want to stick their noses into our bedrooms? Because they want to be left alone?

A mugger's targets are victims, and anyone who works for a living and produces something people are willing to buy voluntarily is a victim of the liberal agenda. Productive Americans are the primary target of the liberal agenda. That's why libs vilify them incessantly.[/quote]
That's moronic! Libs on the average are more financially successful and therefore more productive than CON$, so why would Libs target and vilify themselves????? :cuckoo:
So again you are projecting!!!
You've been brainwashed by your MessiahRushie!!!! Yopu need to learn to think for yourself.

The question was asked "Where does the Constitution support Health Care Reform?" It was answered. Health care is interstate commerce and the health of a nation goes to its "welfare" just as much as defense does.

Actually, not. Most insurance companies are limited by law to operate in a single state. Until FDR packed the Supreme Court, the IC clause was interpreted to mean what it had always meant: the federal government had the power to regulate transportation and tariffs between the states. That's all the power it had. the change in the definition was the result of political threats. In other words, it's was a totalitarian power grab.

A mugger's targets are victims, and anyone who works for a living and produces something people are willing to buy voluntarily is a victim of the liberal agenda. Productive Americans are the primary target of the liberal agenda. That's why libs vilify them incessantly.

That's moronic! Libs on the average are more financially successful and therefore more productive than CON$, so why would Libs target and vilify themselves????? :cuckoo:
You've been brainwashed by your MessiahRushie!!!! Yopu need to learn to think for yourself.

It's the simple truth. Liberals are mostly sucking on the government tit. Few of them produce anything people are willing to buy.

Is that why they what to tell women what to do with their bodies? Is that why they want to stick their noses into our bedrooms? Because they want to be left alone?

Even if that were true, it's trivial compared to the mountain of regulations and confiscatory taxes that libs have imposed on us.

CON$ might want to be left alone, but they are certainly too lazy to work. They simply pontificate themselves as "productive" and then do nothing productive. :cuckoo:

CON$ might want to be left alone, but they are certainly too lazy to work. They simply pontificate themselves as "productive" and then do nothing productive. :cuckoo:

The only way you can get out of working is by sucking on the government tit.

If they aren't bothering anyone, then why should anyone care if they "to lazy to work?" they're the only ones who will suffer. However, we all suffer whenever libs get their way, including the poor.

It's the simple truth. Liberals are mostly sucking on the government tit. Few of them produce anything people are willing to buy.
It may be "simple" but it's not the "truth." The fact remains that Libs are more financially successful than you lazy slacker CON$.

As I pointed out, jealous CON$ project everything they Rightly hate about themselves onto Libs because CON$ are too lazy to improve themselves.

The only way you can get out of working is by sucking on the government tit.

If they aren't bothering anyone, then why should anyone care if they "to lazy to work?" they're the only ones who will suffer. However, we all suffer whenever libs get their way, including the poor.
So you CON$ should stop sucking a the government teat and get a f**king job.

you gotta love CON$ervative "logic," Libs being more productive than lazy CON$ hurts the poor.

Last edited:

I have played Guitar, drums, bass and sing for about 15-17 years now and while I'm no fan of this guy's music the fact that you called him 3rd rate is pure fucking stupidity.

YouTube - Ted Nugent - The Second Amendment

I have played Guitar, drums, bass and sing for about 15-17 years now and while I'm no fan of this guy's music the fact that you called him 3rd rate is pure fucking stupidity.
That's Right, he more like 5th rate!
But that makes him a Constitutional scholar to CON$! :cuckoo:

The question was asked "Where does the Constitution support Health Care Reform?" It was answered. Health care is interstate commerce and the health of a nation goes to its "welfare" just as much as defense does.

Actually, not. Most insurance companies are limited by law to operate in a single state. Until FDR packed the Supreme Court, the IC clause was interpreted to mean what it had always meant: the federal government had the power to regulate transportation and tariffs between the states. That's all the power it had. the change in the definition was the result of political threats. In other words, it's was a totalitarian power grab.

It's not about the selling, but the application. If you are living in TN with no health insurance and you go visit, say NY, and get injured, NY PAYS to put your ass back together. You didn't pay NYs taxes to use their services did you?

Funny that only Judges with ties to Insurance companies are saying anything about the constitutionality of the HC reform bill...

Even if that were true, it's trivial compared to the mountain of regulations and confiscatory taxes that libs have imposed on us.

Would you like them to all go away? (The regs?)

Forum List

Back