High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

All we need now is SNL do a skit on this high school debate and that will make it "real" for libs.

After all they did a skit on Palin and made up things she didn't say, and today libs claim Palin said it because it was on SNL.

Libs get their news on the Comedy Channel, msnbc, and SNL.....

It's truly astounding how many libs actually believe Palin said "I can see Russia from my house.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a lib.

In reality "I can see Russia from my house" made more sense than Palins claims of foreign policy experience because a remote island in Alaska is near a remote island in Russia

In reality "I can see Russia from my house" made more sense than Palins claims of foreign policy experience because a remote island in Alaska is near a remote island in Russia

That wasn't 1/10th as ludicrous as the idiocies spewing from Biden's mouth.

That wasn't 1/10th as ludicrous as the idiocies spewing from Biden's mouth.

Care to cite some examples? You aren't seriously going to put Sarah Palin's Foreign Policy experience (Snort) up against Joe Biden's are you?

I've come to realize libs are from 3 groups of people....

1) People that are very stupid.
2) People that are very evil.
3) People that are very stupid and very evil.
Looks like another flaming LIBERAL! :lmao:

December 15, 2008
RUSH: Liberals look at people and groupify them and then think of them with contempt.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

Unfortunately the average voter in the US is in fact an idiot. Just read boards like as evidence of that.
.....But, pictures are STILL worth........uhhhhhh.........nevermind......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters[/ame]

323.png

Thank you for posting that. Outstanding!

8:22 of pure Fox idiots. Wow. Notice how not one of them could pin point anything beyond the talking points. Damn.
Hell....Teabaggers have elevated total-cluelessness to an art-form!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]

(Except for the ones who talk to terrorists. They're fuckin' nutz!! :cuckoo: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]​

I've come to realize libs are from 3 groups of people....

1) People that are very stupid.
2) People that are very evil.
3) People that are very stupid and very evil.
Looks like another flaming LIBERAL! :lmao:

December 15, 2008
RUSH: Liberals look at people and groupify them and then think of them with contempt.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

Why the heck are you the only one on this board with your own music????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg&feature=related]YouTube - The Pretenders- My City Was Gone (45)[/ame]

It's only news because Bachmann is a conservative. Any 2nd grader could whip Nanci Pelosi's ass in a debate. Remember her answer when she was asked what part of the Constitution justified the health care bill?
Play that perpetual VICTIM card, you little crybaby. If CON$ weren't whining about everybody picking on them simply because they are CON$, they'd have nothing to say! :eusa_boohoo:
Playing the victim card is a liberal profession. Manipulating children to spew their propaganda is one of their other main professions.
]It's news only because Bachamn is a conservative.[/b] You know who the left fears the most by watching who they attack the most viciously.
Well then that makes YOU a professional LIBERAL because you can't stop playing the CON$ are VICTIMS simply because they are CON$ card! :lol:

BTW, do you and your MessiahRushie fear those you attack most viciously, also? :rofl:

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

Well then that makes YOU a professional LIBERAL because you can't stop playing the CON$ are VICTIMS simply because they are CON$ card! :lol:

Wrong again. If A implies B , it doesn't follow that B imples A. One thing I've noticed about liberals, they don't seem to understand the rules of simple logic. I suppose that's a prerequisite for being a liberal.
One thing I've noticed about CON$ is they project everything they hate about themselves onto Libs.

Hypothesis and Conclusion

A. You state that Libs play the victim card.
B. You habitually play the victim card.
C. You are therefore a Liberal or a lying hypocrite.

Name one what? Of you guys on the left that cared about the constitution?

~

Well, lets just start with you... Supports bombing countries with no declaration of war while killing civilians... Supports homeland security, torture, bush tax cuts, Afghanistan war, Iraq war, Libya war, Mandates to buy things through Obamacare, secret prisons, TSA, Bail outs, Guantanamo, stimulus and so on... What one is constitutional? Or more, what one was unconstitutional before Obama took office and magically made them constitutional for you?

Name one Constitutional law that was violated

That's not how the constitution works... Where does the Constitution support these efforts?

~

Well, lets just start with you... Supports bombing countries with no declaration of war while killing civilians... Supports homeland security, torture, bush tax cuts, Afghanistan war, Iraq war, Libya war, Mandates to buy things through Obamacare, secret prisons, TSA, Bail outs, Guantanamo, stimulus and so on... What one is constitutional? Or more, what one was unconstitutional before Obama took office and magically made them constitutional for you?

That's not how the constitution works... Where does the Constitution support these efforts?
LOL... If it is not mentioned in the Constitution as an Enumerated Power, the Federal Government has no power in which to do it. The states on the other hand have broad vague powers and can do much more.

But libs take the opposite view. Instead of the individual having all the rights, the government has all the power and bequeaths your 'enumerated rights'.

~

General welfare and regulating interstate commerce.

Play that perpetual VICTIM card, you little crybaby. If CON$ weren't whining about everybody picking on them simply because they are CON$, they'd have nothing to say! :eusa_boohoo:

BTW, do you and your MessiahRushie fear those you attack most viciously, also? :rofl:

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

Wrong again. If A implies B , it doesn't follow that B imples A. One thing I've noticed about liberals, they don't seem to understand the rules of simple logic. I suppose that's a prerequisite for being a liberal.
One thing I've noticed about CON$ is they project everything they hate about themselves onto Libs.

Hypothesis and Conclusion

A. You state that Libs play the victim card.
B. You habitually play the victim card.
C. You are therefore a Liberal or a lying hypocrite.
Like a mugger complaining his targets think they're victims.

Well hell, let's just stop there then! No need for a bill of rights. If the gubmint has the power to control, undefined, commerce and what it thinks is in YOUR best interest, why do we have an enumerated powers doctrine or even lateral and vertical checks and balances on their power???

Do you even understand what our founding fathers were rebelling against??? Have you been so ill served by your GRADE SCHOOL as to not get this? No state would have signed on to such a compact for they all wanted to (and STILL do) retain their sovereignty as a state. They have given up some of their rights and responsibilities to the federal government to operate IN UNION with one another and to make for a more cohesive system inside the union. The fact you do not seem to get this I find astonishing.

Or are you just some brainwashed useful idiot who would rather be a serf under English authority?

Last edited:

LOL... If it is not mentioned in the Constitution as an Enumerated Power, the Federal Government has no power in which to do it. The states on the other hand have broad vague powers and can do much more.

But libs take the opposite view. Instead of the individual having all the rights, the government has all the power and bequeaths your 'enumerated rights'.

Exactly. It's a basic understanding of the Constitution that any grade school child should know...but aren't being taught.

Does anyone else ever feel like this nations security is going to shit? I mean honestly, how many tens of thousands, maybe even millions of young people and even people who were kids under Bush but are now somewhat grown up do you think want to fuck with us?

We now send in drone attacks so people like RW can lie that it's no longer a war because we have 0 casualties... The idea as simple and true as it is seems to escape them that Bush's and Obama's middle easy dicking around is going to have some really fucking serious blow back in the years to come.

At least Neocons were honest about supporting war... Progressive liberals just shrug their shoulders to families being takes out, even when they are innocent because hey, "It's not a war if we change the definition of war!"

Does anyone else ever feel like this nations security is going to shit? I mean honestly, how many tens of thousands, maybe even millions of young people and even people who were kids under Bush but are now somewhat grown up do you think want to fuck with us?

We now send in drone attacks so people like RW can lie that it's no longer a war because we have 0 casualties... The idea as simple and true as it is seems to escape them that Bush's and Obama's middle easy dicking around is going to have some really fucking serious blow back in the years to come.

At least Neocons were honest about supporting war... Progressive liberals just shrug their shoulders to families being takes out, even when they are innocent because hey, "It's not a war if we change the definition of war!"
It's the Chicago Way. Drone hitmen are easier to control.

You couldn't prove that if your life depended on it... However it's been proven in great length that the liberal version of "General Welfare" has been re-written.

Regardless, the GW clause under your interoperation has done what it was never suppose to do and that is what you ask? Oh, it voids out the entire constitution......

Bush was not a bad president, he acted in the best interest of Americans General Welfare!

You know what the GW clause does under that crazy interoperation? It means we get mini kings for 4-8 years!

Well hell, let's just stop there then! No need for a bill of rights. If the gubmint has the power to control, undefined, commerce and what it thinks is in YOUR best interest, why do we have an enumerated powers doctrine or even lateral and vertical checks and balances on their power???

Do you even understand what our founding fathers were rebelling against??? Have you been so ill served by your GRADE SCHOOL as to not get this? No state would have signed on to such a compact for they all wanted to (and STILL do) retain their sovereignty as a state. They have given up some of their rights and responsibilities to the federal government to operate IN UNION with one another and to make for a more cohesive system inside the union. The fact you do not seem to get this I find astonishing.

Or are you just some brainwashed useful idiot who would rather be a serf under English authority?

The question was asked "Where does the Constitution support Health Care Reform?" It was answered. Health care is interstate commerce and the health of a nation goes to its "welfare" just as much as defense does.

Ms. Bachmann is of course within her right to disagree with a given ruling by the High Court – but as an officer of the court and citizen she’s obligated to obey that ruling as the law of the land and follow the Courts instructions accordingly; not try to defy it or circumvent it with cheap political contrivances.

So, if SCOTUS rules tomorrow that the 2A does not guarantee an individual right to bear arms, we should obediently turn our weapons in?

"Overseas Contigency Operation"

Forum List

Back