High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

You've never heard my work.
So you're saying you have a gold or platinum record or album?

Proof's in the pudding there. He produced. Have you?
I have not said.

As for Ted, he's no great musician. He may be an entertainer, if you are entertained by men in loin cloths swinging across a stage.

Why, yes. I believe you would be.
LOL... what's your next attempted insult for me?

boogerhead?
poopiebutt?
faglover?

So do you have any ability to respond to the points I've exposed?

The left wants to control every aspect of our lives while conservatives want to let us have as much freedom as possible.

Kind of defining characteristics of the argument. Tyranny versus liberty.

You must think Justin Beiber and Britney Spears are better musicians than Beethoven! He died poor. And you must admire the artist who created 'Piss Christ' more than Van Gogh, who also died penniless.

Maybe you secretly worship George Soros, who is mega-rich!

You're really a mental midget, aren't you, Gay Ranger?
I would say you're the mental "midget", on several fronts in the above post.

First of all, you only proved that there are smart, talented people like Ted, who know how to manage their money and die filthy rich. And then there are talented, stupid people like Beethoven And Van Gogh who squander their money and die dirt poor.

Secondly, you claim to be liberal, but slap height challenged people by using the term "midget". And then you slur gay people by trying to use the term in a lame put down.

Seriously, you're a fuckin' liberal dumbass.:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You should try reading some history.
I'd love to see some evidence you have read any history as well. And old National Enquirers and Huffypoos don't count.

Are all the libs in here ignorant jackasses like you?
Hit a nerve, did I?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

That sig is...:eek: Creepy!!!!
Yes...she is!

Oh and the libs don't want to control every minutiae of our lives? What the fuck you smoking synthia? What car to drive, what house to buy, what fuel to use, what medicine I shouldn't have, what thoughts I need to think...

or else!

Nothing worse than a thief with a social conscience. They seem to think their crime is justified by the end results. And why is calling liberals thieves appropriate? Because they want to do it with someone ELSE'S money!
Should you be able to pour old paint down a sink or into the river?
Non sequiter.
How is that? Aren't you bitching about how Liberals are telling you what you can and cannot do?

So answer the question.

Well it's painfully obvious you don't either.
It is always painful for you to string together a sentence, isn't it, short-bus driver?
I see. Let's take a page from RDD's "debate" book.

When you have the law on your side, you argue the law.
When you have morality on your side, you argue morality.
When you have nothing on your side, you smear your opponent's character.
You have no character to smear.

So do you have any ability to respond to the points I've exposed?

Yes: put your hat back on and nobody will notice.

The left wants to control every aspect of our lives while conservatives want to let us have as much freedom as possible.

So, again: should you be able to pour old paint down your drain or into a river? Currently, regulations (passed by Liberals) prevent it.

Pelosi is the biggest twit ever elected to Congress, and everything Obama knows about the Constitution is Marxist propaganda. The country would be horrified to learn what he "knows" about the document.
Yeah, well, there's a definite reason why he wants his college records kept sealed.

It doesn't look good for the GOP if they are going to "trade down" to find issues to challenge Obama with. We used to have a pretty lame but somewhat effective standard set of issues like Guns, Gays and God to run on. Now it's birth certificates and college records? WOW! The republican brain trust is just getting dumber and dumber. It is embarrassing!
Well it is interesting that he won't reveal them.

But we don't need that........All we need is the FACTS that he's an inept fool who is flushing this great country down the fucking toilet.....We need the fact that he's the most devisive President in US history.

He has no defense for it. None whatsover......He's inept. Case closed, period!

I would say you're the mental "midget", on several fronts in the above post.

First of all, you only proved that there are smart, talented people like Ted, who know how to manage their money and die filthy rich. And then there are talented, stupid people like Beethoven And Van Gogh who squander their money and die dirt poor.

Secondly, you claim to be liberal, but slap height challenged people by using the term "midget". And then you slur gay people by trying to use the term in a lame put down.

Seriously, you're a fuckin' liberal dumbass.:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You should try reading some history.
I'd love to see some evidence you have read any history as well. And old National Enquirers and Huffypoos don't count.
You are defending Phony Jester's post saying that Beethoven and Van Gogh were stupid and squandered their money?

Like I said: read some history.

Democrats like Dick Durbin won't even debate legit grown up contenders in debates, but liberal hypocrites like you want Bachmann to waste her time, the tax payor's dollar debating a child that thinks he is a know it all. :cuckoo:

Jeez I know Democrats like the government to waste time and money, but this is a new low request even for you. :eusa_whistle:

Neg

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

Democrats like Dick Durbin won't even debate legit grown up contenders in debates, but liberal hypocrites like you want Bachmann to waste her time, the tax payor's dollar debating a child that thinks he is a know it all. :cuckoo:

Jeez I know Democrats like the government to waste time and money, but this is a new low request even for you. :eusa_whistle:

Neg

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

You enjoy your Neg rep also!

Well it's painfully obvious you don't either.
It is always painful for you to string together a sentence, isn't it, short-bus driver?

LOL, I love that you need to reference me and I wasn't even in this conversation. Let's take your "debate" technique and ignore questions that you don't have a good answer for. That always works well. How's that doctor bill repayment coming along? LMAO.

Neg

Is she always on "Government time"? She can't debate this girl on her own time?

Or is all of that time already promised to lobbyists?

Neg

Is she always on "Government time"? She can't debate this girl on her own time?

Or is all of that time already promised to lobbyists?
Why would she waste her time?

She's got much more important things to do like serve her constituents, which she does quite well.

What is it with you liberals and wasting time, anyways?

Oh, that's right, you're liberals......Neeeeeveeeer miiiiiiiiiind!

LOL, I love that you need to reference me and I wasn't even in this conversation. Let's take your "debate" technique and ignore questions that you don't have a good answer for. That always works well. How's that doctor bill repayment coming along? LMAO.
I find it interesting that you search for your name references.

It seems to be a habit of the terminally insecure.

I'm just astounded that he lefties who are "in" this thread cannot refute effectively the fact that they are the ones trying to control everyone elses life from cradle to grave.

Forum List

Back