High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

This forum would suck without the threads of genius posted up by the k00ks...............

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-38.jpg

Hey that's funny stuff, I'm not kidding but I have to ask... When did the left start caring about the constitution? That’s an honest question btw… How’s that Obama care looking in regards to passing some of the most basic constitutional law?

Hey that's funny stuff, I'm not kidding but I have to ask... When did the left start caring about the constitution? That’s an honest question btw… How’s that Obama care looking in regards to passing some of the most basic constitutional law?

Name one

Name one

Name one what? Of you guys on the left that cared about the constitution?

~

Well, lets just start with you... Supports bombing countries with no declaration of war while killing civilians... Supports homeland security, torture, bush tax cuts, Afghanistan war, Iraq war, Libya war, Mandates to buy things through Obamacare, secret prisons, TSA, Bail outs, Guantanamo, stimulus and so on... What one is constitutional? Or more, what one was unconstitutional before Obama took office and magically made them constitutional for you?

Name one

Name one what? Of you guys on the left that cared about the constitution?

~

Well, lets just start with you... Supports bombing countries with no declaration of war while killing civilians... Supports homeland security, torture, bush tax cuts, Afghanistan war, Iraq war, Libya war, Mandates to buy things through Obamacare, secret prisons, TSA, Bail outs, Guantanamo, stimulus and so on... What one is constitutional? Or more, what one was unconstitutional before Obama took office and magically made them constitutional for you?

Name one Constitutional law that was violated

1. Memorial Day is for honoring vets who are: a) living or b) dead.

2. If you child suffers an asthma attack do you give him: a) a breathalyzer, b) asthma medicine?

3. Rounded to the nearest 10 how many States are in the USA? a) 50 or b) 60?

The subjects of the debate you picked...

1) Top 10 text messages for 2011
2) Best prom dress for 2011
3) Best looking people in the school in 2011
4) Top 5 songs of 2011
5) Coolest Obama slang words
6) How to make Obama's teleprompter hip for TV
7) How to get Keith Gooberman a job
8) Best ad ideas for Air America
9) Ways to improve msnbc's ratings
10) Lies you make up about FOX News

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

If she is so stupid and crazy how did she get her law degree and become a tax Lawyer?

She got her "degree" from Oral roberts law school. I am being serious here. You could be a lawyer as well...well, if that school still existed that is. It doesnt of course but hey, SHE IS A LAYWER AND GRADUATE OF ORAL ROBERTS LAW SCHOOL. lolololol

:lol:
Buy.com - Oral Roberts University Alumni: Michele Bachmann : ISBN 385651

You had to have known this. Or perhaps you didnt, that is why you even bought her being a "lawyer"..?

It's only news because Bachmann is a conservative. Any 2nd grader could whip Nanci Pelosi's ass in a debate. Remember her answer when she was asked what part of the Constitution justified the health care bill?

No, it’s news because Bachmann is a presumed presidential candidate and self-appointed leader of the TPM in Congress. It’s news because a high school student called Bachmann out on her constitutional ignorance and challenged her to a debate.

Otherwise a failed attempt to deflect; start a thread about Pelosi if you want.

Dumbfuck, she passed the MN Bar Exam. Minnesota last time I checked is a state and run by liberals, so maybe they made the test easy there....eh?

So where did you get your JD? Ooops, still working on the GED, right?

If she is so stupid and crazy how did she get her law degree and become a tax Lawyer?

She got her "degree" from Oral roberts law school. I am being serious here. You could be a lawyer as well...well, if that school still existed that is. It doesnt of course but hey, SHE IS A LAYWER AND GRADUATE OF ORAL ROBERTS LAW SCHOOL. lolololol

:lol:
Buy.com - Oral Roberts University Alumni: Michele Bachmann : ISBN 385651

You had to have known this. Or perhaps you didnt, that is why you even bought her being a "lawyer"..?

Even you could hold a press conference challenging Mike Tyson to a fight, but that doesn't make you a tough guy.

You could claim you went to Harvard at your press conference. You can say anything, idiot.

Oh, but i'm sure other tools like you on the internet wouild get excited over your press conference of pontification and chest thumping. Nerds....unite!

It's only news because Bachmann is a conservative. Any 2nd grader could whip Nanci Pelosi's ass in a debate. Remember her answer when she was asked what part of the Constitution justified the health care bill?

No, it’s news because Bachmann is a presumed presidential candidate and self-appointed leader of the TPM in Congress. It’s news because a high school student called Bachmann out on her constitutional ignorance and challenged her to a debate.

Otherwise a failed attempt to deflect; start a thread about Pelosi if you want.

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

Play that perpetual VICTIM card, you little crybaby. If CON$ weren't whining about everybody picking on them simply because they are CON$, they'd have nothing to say! :eusa_boohoo:

Yanno......she's not gonna debate the kid.

Why? Because she knows she's outclassed.

I hope she does though.............Jon Stewart could use the footage.

Yeah, because you have the IQ level of a high school kid, you think other adults do too.

Oooo, I wonder what jon Stewart would do on his TV show....:cuckoo:

Did you get excited over the gay marriage fiasco by the Navy last week, got your hopes up but then back down again.

Yanno......she's not gonna debate the kid.

Why? Because she knows she's outclassed.

I hope she does though.............Jon Stewart could use the footage.

Forum List

Back