High School Friend says Obama is Gay & a Liar.

Well, that's it. It's settled. She said so therefore it must be true.

Agreed.

I've been reading about this for years. This explains all of the secrecy surrounding his past, why any time anyone tried to delve into his past they meet resistance.

It's hard not to believe this. Even the thing about his being foreign is a lie of his own making.

Its only hard not to believe when that is what you want to believe.

What do we know about Barack Obama?

We know he is married with children. We know that he has a history of dating women- from his prom to his wife.

We also know that his actual friends- people he actually went to school with- and who are in the same year book with- don't make any claims about him being gay- they saw him with girls.

The person making these claims has provided no evidence that she even knew Obama. No photo's together, no notes- nothing to substantiate her claim- but you believe her...because you want to.

Now anything is possible- its possible that Ronald Reagan was secretly banging his male gardener, its possible that Newt Gingrich is secretly into all male gang bangs.......but the evidence doesn't support anyone believing that Obama or Reagan or Gingrich were having secret gay sex.

Those who believe this crap must also believe the National Enquirer's stories about Area 51 and Elvis still being alive.

I don't think they're in the same ballpark.

Obama has long been rumored to be at least bi-sexual and his hiding his history only makes it seem realistic, regardless of the fact that he likes to make personal calls to coming out athletes, or the fact that his policies have favored gays over Christians or heterosexuals

You do realize that he also calls other athletes?

Obama congratulations Giants from Air Force One - Toledo Blade

Whatever- the nutjobs will continue to spread rumors about Obama as long as he is in office- whatever rumors they think will excite their nutjob bigoted base.

Winning a championship traditionally gets a call from the president.

Here's are perfectly "normal" President in drag:

th

What a freak!

Larry Sinclair states old Barry is a receiver and not the passer!

LOL....and people claim that we never landed on the moon....

I understand, if you don't see it in the DemocRAT Underground, it's NOT TRUE!

LOL....I understand- you will believe anything a felon tells you.

Funny that the POS in the White House never denied a word of it! Ht

Yeah- just like the White House has never denied that Martians walk among us.......

But don't you worry- Obama will not EVER be elected President again.....

Thanks be to God for THAT

I noticed this thread dropped off the grid.

WTF???

Libs don't like the facts front and center. But ... we're back on the grid again. LOL

The only facts presented in this thread have been posted by liberals.

You're too biased to be able to say that, so that is purely opinion.

LOL......ironic.......

Yes, isn't it?

From someone who supports the geys, you sure don't like anyone calling your leader one.

I noticed this thread dropped off the grid.

WTF???

Libs don't like the facts front and center. But ... we're back on the grid again. LOL

LOL......ironic.......

Yes, isn't it?

From someone who supports the geys, you sure don't like anyone calling your leader one.

I object for the same reason I object when someone calls Obama a Kenyan- I object to stupid lies intended to label Obama with something that is intended just to inflame the bigots.

I have people call me gay on the boards all the time, and I find their ignorant attempts to insult me to be frickin hilarious. Not my problem if they project their own sexual insecurities on me.

LOL......ironic.......

Yes, isn't it?

I object for the same reason I object when someone calls Obama a Kenyan- I object to stupid lies intended to label Obama with something that is intended just to inflame the bigots.

I have people call me gay on the boards all the time, and I find their ignorant attempts to insult me to be frickin hilarious. Not my problem if they project their own sexual insecurities on me.

I can fully understand why you would be touchy where your king is concerned but we simply need to reveal the truth when it presents itself. Obama's "wife" further expresses Barry's interested in the male form. The following video (part 2 of an expose' on Michelle [Michael?]) helps illustrate the point:

LOL......ironic.......

Yes, isn't it?

I can fully understand why you would be touchy where your king is concerned but we simply need to reveal the truth when it presents itself. Obama's "wife" further expresses Barry's interested in the male form. The following video (part 2 of an expose' on Michelle [Michael?]) helps illustrate the point:]

LOL....aren't you worried about lightening striking you when you use the word 'truth' like that?

Obama derangement syndrome- now with bigger and wider homophobia.........

LOL......ironic.......

Yes, isn't it?

I can fully understand why you would be touchy where your king is concerned but we simply need to reveal the truth when it presents itself. Obama's "wife" further expresses Barry's interested in the male form. The following video (part 2 of an expose' on Michelle [Michael?]) helps illustrate the point:]

LOL....aren't you worried about lightening striking you when you use the word 'truth' like that?

Obama derangement syndrome- now with bigger and wider homophobia.........

Classic sidestep!

This kind of strikes me funny. BREAKING NEWS!!! Obama is gay and a liar! :lol: It kind of sounds like elementary playground insults! "I don't like you, you're gay and a liar!" ROFL.

This kind of strikes me funny. BREAKING NEWS!!! Obama is gay and a liar! :lol: It kind of sounds like elementary playground insults! "I don't like you, you're gay and a liar!" ROFL.

Well, in a way it IS breaking news since most of America is unaware of it. Secondly, Obama's classmate is simply passing on some interesting information. If you equate truth to "playground insults" then you have a skewed view of life in the real world.

Well, in a way it IS breaking news since most of America is unaware of it. Secondly, Obama's classmate is simply passing on some interesting information. If you equate truth to "playground insults" then you have a skewed view of life in the real world.

That he's gay and a liar? :lol: I wonder if that's what she said to him on the playground?

Liar is a given. That's NOT breaking news, that is typical for any politicians Republicans and Democrats. Do you REALLY think Obama is gay? :rolleyes-41: I don't like his politics either, but come on! Let's be adults here!

That he's gay and a liar? :lol: I wonder if that's what she said to him on the playground?

Liar is a given. That's NOT breaking news, that is typical for any politicians Republicans and Democrats. Do you REALLY think Obama is gay? :rolleyes-41: I don't like his politics either, but come on! Let's be adults here!

I believe they were in high school together so it's beyond the "playground." I think the American people of a right to know that they have a sexual deviant/pathological liar leading the nation.

I believe they were in high school together so it's beyond the "playground." I think the American people of a right to know that they have a sexual deviant/pathological liar leading the nation.

Look, you have no evidence that he is gay. Why would you slander an American president like that? The man is married with 2 children, and I've seen no indications that he is gay whatsoever. Does it matter what some nobody who he went to school says? Of course, he would be a target for such outrageous accusations given his position. I don't agree with his politics either, but this is just cheesy.

What school did she attend class with him?
And when?

Because what we do have are actual classmates of his- you know folks in the same year book as him- talking about what a great guy he was,.

Conservatives whackjobs believe anything they see in the National Enquirer- and never question its veracity.

What school did she attend class with him?
And when?

Because what we do have are actual classmates of his- you know folks in the same year book as him- talking about what a great guy he was,.

Conservatives whackjobs believe anything they see in the National Enquirer- and never question its veracity.

Actual classmates

Bobby Titcomb, Classmate

His pals say he hasn't changed. "He's honest, he's truthful and he's always encouraged the better things in you," says Bobby Titcomb. "And you always go back to those people who water your plant, who water your garden."

Titcomb recalls when the two friends would take off by themselves into the Hawaiian forest. "We'd go hike up Peacock Flats and camp, just the two of us," he says. "We'd try to get away from everything. We'd basically live on nuts and whatever we could eat on the trail for two or three days. And we'd talk about how the world could be. We didn't say, Wouldn't it be great if we could drive this car or if I could own this house. It was, Don't you think the world should be more like this?"

At Punahou, a preparatory school that had few black students, Keith Kakugawa and Mr. Obama were close friends. They met when Mr. Obama was a freshman and Mr. Kakugawa, who is Japanese-Hawaiian, was a junior. Mr. Kakugawa remembered that the two often discussed wealth and class and that their disaffection would surface. He said race would come up in the conversations, usually when talking about white girls they thought about dating.

Jeff Cox, Classmate

Jeff Cox, on losing a debate in a high school speech class: "He either had a natural talent for that or he had spent a lot of time thinking about how to frame issues because he was very poised and he was very clear. He was very sophisticated, even then, in the way he kind of dissected the issues and framed his arguments."

Joe Hansen, Classmate

‘Gramps was my buddy,’ said Joe Hansen, who was one of the five or six friends who would ‘pile into the apartment and just hang out and watch basketball or do whatever’ at weekends. ‘He was never that authority guy, you know: “Don’t do that, don’t do this” type of thing. He was more like one of the guys, easygoing, and he kind of ran around with us. Tutu was much quieter. I’d say she was the disciplinarian.’

Hansen recalls going to a Crusaders concert with Obama and being almost the only white person there. Another time, Obama invited Hansen and another friend, Tom, who was half-white and half-Chinese, to come along with him to a party. ‘We stuck out like a sore thumb because we were white and still in high school and this was a college party. People came up to us saying, “Who are you. Why are you here?” and we were saying, “Er, we came with Barry.” It was awkward.’

Mitchell Kam, Classmate

"In retrospect, everybody enjoyed having him as a classmate," said Mitchell Kam, another member of the Punahou Class of 1979.

"You're surrounded by overachievers and you expect people to be very successful, but I don't think anybody imagines you to run for president or be pope or anything like that."

Isn't it odd- that the woman mentioned in the OP doesn't have any evidence that she actually ever knew Barack Obama- and her story seems so completely different than everyone who is in the yearbook with Barack Obama?

Forum List

Back