High School Friend says Obama is Gay & a Liar.

No such thing as a successful politician who has a problem with lying.

And being a frat at university doesn't eman you're gay. Just because you wear togas, identify with greek culture, live with other guys...Oh wait hmm...:)

Mia Pope claims that it was "well known" that Obama was gay, apparently though, no one else recalls this. She was not a classmate of Obama, she did not even attend the same college.

She also claims to have reported Obama for having a fake SSN. How should she have access to that?

Last edited:
Furthermore, Pope was never a "friend." She only claims to have spent summers in the area.

She seems more or less to be a rabid birther.

Her claim of Obama going by the name Soetoro, is a flat out lie, at that point, he was going by the name Obama.

Last edited:
Mia Pope claims that it was "well known" that Obama was gay, apparently though, no one else recalls this. She was not a classmate of Obama, she did not even attend the same college.

She also claims to have reported Obama for having a fake SSN. How should she have access to that?

And what of this?

And what of this?

.... What of it? A career conman who has changed his name five times with an outstanding warrant, says that Obama was gay.

Why would you believe a knucklehead like Sinclare?

And what of this?

How many cab drivers have a senators number on speed dial, and will set up a cocaine deal with him for any random person who happens to be in his cab? That video would have to cut back at least a dozen notches to be considered crazy.

And what of this?
]

A deflection by you after it was pointed out that the accuser never has shown any evidence of even knowing Obama- and was never a 'high school friend'.

And what of this?

.... What of it? A career conman who has changed his name five times with an outstanding warrant, says that Obama was gay.

Why would you believe a knucklehead like Sinclare?

Obama derangement syndrome- believe any wild story from convicted conmen- if it portrays Obama badly.....and the conman asks for money.

One of Obama's ex-High School co-eds, Mia Marie Pope, says that Barry not only avoided women/girls and hung out in the gay community but that he was a "pathological liar." I realize this isn't news to most of you but I thought I would post this video in case there were still some uninformed folks seeking the truth (at least I believe it's true). So ... here's the video. A little long but pretty informative:

MEDIA=youtube]Uy2K5SIuK2E[/MEDIA]

LOL The 'nobody ever saw him at Columbia' nuttiness in in there too?
None of Obama’s other classmates knew him as Soetoro, or as a foreign student. Her account doesn’t fit the stories of several Obama classmates in the book Our Friend Barry: Classmates’ Recollections of Barack Obama from the Punahou School, nor David Maraniss’ well-researched book on Obama, Barack Obama: The Story. And how would she even know Obama in a town the size of Honolulu when he wasn’t even a classmate? She would have had no personal knowledge of his social-security number except by trolling birther-related web sites. She admits being familiar with the Larry Sinclair claims of homosexuality and cocaine use and could have picked those elements up from him. She repeats the false rumor that “nobody ever saw him at Columbia.”
Miss October Mia Marie Pope - Obama Conspiracy Theories

I can't recall sitting with any of my male friends quite like this.

ObamaandPakistanitGayBoyfriend1.jpg

HillBuzz:
Where Barry met Larry: the grassroots campaign to place “historic markers” on the spots where Barack Obama first kissed various people.

Part 1, Chicago Tribune article “Marker Placed at Hyde Park Shopping Center Where Barack and Michelle Obama Had First Kiss” inspired nationwide grassroots-campign

Part 2, Letter to General Manager of Comfort Inn in Gurnee, Illinois informing him of historic event that needs to be commemorated (the first sexual encounter between Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair)

Part 3, Letter to Choice Hotels corporate office about installing the marker at the Gurnee Illinois Comfort Inn

Part 4, Letter to Dahleen Glanton of Chicago Tribune, asking for her help with grassroots campaign for historic markers

HillBuzz:
Where Barry met Larry: the grassroots campaign to place “historic markers” on the spots where Barack Obama first kissed various people.

Part 1, Chicago Tribune article “Marker Placed at Hyde Park Shopping Center Where Barack and Michelle Obama Had First Kiss” inspired nationwide grassroots-campign

Part 2, Letter to General Manager of Comfort Inn in Gurnee, Illinois informing him of historic event that needs to be commemorated (the first sexual encounter between Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair)

Part 3, Letter to Choice Hotels corporate office about installing the marker at the Gurnee Illinois Comfort Inn

Part 4, Letter to Dahleen Glanton of Chicago Tribune, asking for her help with grassroots campaign for historic markers
really? that's one sign of your male insecurity. do you have a small member too? President Bush held hands with Arab leaders while walking with them. I'd bet you'd be so uncomfortable you shit in your depends

HillBuzz:

really? that's one sign of your male insecurity. do you have a small member too? President Bush held hands with Arab leaders while walking with them. I'd bet you'd be so uncomfortable you shit in your depends

Bush gave him the ass wipe hand...
Abdullah184.jpg
Its now known as the Dante Hand......:clap:

s

Well that is certainly proof enough for Birthers!

Ignore the lifetime of examples of Barack Obama dating women, his marriage and his children.

He sat close to a male friend in college.

He must be gay.

s

Well that is certainly proof enough for Birthers!

Ignore the lifetime of examples of Barack Obama dating women, his marriage and his children.

He sat close to a male friend in college.

He must be gay.

Do you seriously think those things prove heterosexuality and disprove homosexuality and/or bisexuality?
:rofl:
come on...

but I agree, Obama appears o be a strictly heterosexual male

Forum List

Back