High costs for refusing breathalyzer test among new Pennsylvania laws for 2018

I believe police should have to establish some probable cause to believe you are intoxicated before they can request a breathalizer

I think they already have to. Stepping out of your car and being unable to walk is the first clue. The smell of alcohol on a stop is probable cause.

The case was Birchfield v. North Dakota (2016)
The court upheld the use of Breathalyzer tests as constitutional, but not forced blood tests which can go beyond just determining impairment.

Birchfield v. North Dakota - Wikipedia

>>>>

Which means the judges wrote another law since there is nothing in the constitution about drunk driver tests. If you want a law repealed go to congress.

The supreme court has no authority to repeal laws. The constitution says so. THINK
If those laws go against the Constitution, you think
They do it all the time.

Yes i know they do it all the time, But the constitution says all legislative powers are vested in congress. If you want a law repealed, you need to go to congress.

Unelected judges should not have final say on every issue. THINK

The case was Birchfield v. North Dakota (2016)
The court upheld the use of Breathalyzer tests as constitutional, but not forced blood tests which can go beyond just determining impairment.

Birchfield v. North Dakota - Wikipedia

>>>>

Which means the judges wrote another law since there is nothing in the constitution about drunk driver tests. If you want a law repealed go to congress.

They didn't write another law they went by the 4th ,..you can't file criminal charges for demanding blood ..what are you crazy?

You need a warrant

The supreme court has no authority to repeal laws. The constitution says so. THINK
They do it all the time.

Yes i know they do it all the time, But the constitution says all legislative powers are vested in congress. If you want a law repealed, you need to go to congress.

Prove it the supreme Court has to go by the Constitution

Congress can't make laws that go against it..

It would be anarchy.

Congress can't pass no laws against the Constitution..it takes 3/4th of the States to over ride it ..

Take a Civic class will you

I believe police should have to establish some probable cause to believe you are intoxicated before they can request a breathalizer

I think they already have to. Stepping out of your car and being unable to walk is the first clue. The smell of alcohol on a stop is probable cause.

Another probable cause is asking....Have you been drinking?
As soon as the motorist says......I only had two drinks
Probable cause is established

They do it all the time.

Prove it the supreme Court has to go by the Constitution

Congress can't make laws that go against it..

It would be anarchy.
They do it all the time
It is up to the courts to declare it unconstitutional

Forum List

Back