Leftist fake news media silent as 20 protesters murdered in Iran.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Last edited:
Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS
Isn't that what you fools want for antifa?

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS
No one is silent you pathetic liar. It's all over the news.
I saw it on MSNBC and CNN.

It's ALL over the news you pathetic liar.
Yeah, NOW. After they were called out for it.

You stupid shit. CNN was the first to cover it.
You're so moronic you make my head hurt.

The garbage the trumpscum post bears no relationship to reality.

Because Joe Hoft told you that?

Haha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.

All that happens to anti-fa is they get arrested and a little slap on the wrist. Plus the Iranian protesters are protesting actual tyranny, not the progressive definition of tyranny.

The progressive version of tyranny is of course people not wanting to let progressives tell them how to live, how to think, and how to suck government dick more effectively.

You idiots have far more in common with the Theocrats of Iran than I do.

You may be onto something.
If Obama’s drug cash would have gone to feed the poor instead of terrorism there wouldn’t be these food riots

The garbage the trumpscum post bears no relationship to reality.

Lol, progressive "reality", i.e. whatever your "betters" tell you to think like the good little sycophants you are.

Bullshit. CNN lies and deceives. However, I don't watch CNN. It's not real news.

All that happens to anti-fa is they get arrested and a little slap on the wrist. Plus the Iranian protesters are protesting actual tyranny, not the progressive definition of tyranny.

The progressive version of tyranny is of course people not wanting to let progressives tell them how to live, how to think, and how to suck government dick more effectively.

Khomeini is in power for the same reasons you elected Trump. That the rest of the world is taking advantage of Iran, that foreigners should be viewed suspiciously, that the country's dominant religion is threatened by immigrants, that Iran's military needs to grow more powerful, that there's too much liberalism in the country, that individual freedoms are a threat to the country, etc.

If Khomeini is smart, when Trump reneges on the Iran deal and Iran gets its uranium and centrifuges back, he'll start screaming to the hills "WE NEED TO MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN!"

Bullshit. CNN lies and deceives. However, I don't watch CNN. It's not real news.
Than how do you know " they lie " if u don't watch them?
Because Trump told you? lol
The guy who lies 5.5 times a day every day?
The guy who told you he'll lose money with the tax cuts?
Trump counts on your stupidity and he is eternally grateful for it.

I so love it how you kicked your own ass in that last sentence.
It's why I keep coming back to this forum. To laugh and laugh and get endorphin rushes from brain dead turds like you.

Khomeini is in power for the same reasons you elected Trump. That the rest of the world is taking advantage of Iran, that foreigners should be viewed suspiciously, that the country's dominant religion is threatened by immigrants, that Iran's military needs to grow more powerful, that there's too much liberalism in the country, that individual freedoms are a threat to the country, etc.

If Khomeini is smart, when Trump reneges on the Iran deal and Iran gets its uranium and centrifuges back, he'll start screaming to the hills "WE NEED TO MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN!"

Not even close. Iran's governmental model in no way matches the US. Khomeini was selected by a autocratic group of theological appointees, similar to how the communist governments selected their politburo members. He won no election beyond the small group entitled to vote for him.

Your entire premise is a stretch to reach your already made conclusions, and can be ignored on face value. Try harder next time.

When everything you think is bad has to be somehow compared to Trump, its just an example of your own TDS. Seek help or up your existing meds.

You may be onto something.
If Obama’s drug cash would have gone to feed the poor instead of terrorism there wouldn’t be these food riots
Yes the alt-right is fucked up

Iran has never been "great".

It's why I keep coming back to this forum. To laugh and laugh and get endorphin rushes from brain dead turds like you.
CNN is sewage. This country knows it - the world knows it. The only people that don't know it are you leftist traitors. I'm afraid you've been MSLED.

Last edited:

Iran has never been "great".
CNN is sewage. This country knows it - the world knows it. The only people that don't know it are you leftist traitors. I'm afraid you've been MSLED'd.
Everywhere in the world... in airports, bars, restaurants, they have CNN on.
If you ever got your ass out of your trailer park you'd learn some things.

Of course. Their hero 0bama stood by with his finger up his ass while Iranians were slaughtered last time too. Then to punish them, 0bama gave them millions and the ability to build nukes.

The left should never be allowed power ever again.

Idiot feel it's his duty to carry Trump's water by downing our free press.
Damn they hate it when they quote T accurately or fact checks his lies.
How dare they !

New Topics

Forum List

Back