Hiding a college transcript v hiding tax returns

People like Obamination can get Bs and still get into Columbia and Harvard to fill their minority quotas. He acts like he gets As but won't prove he got As....for a reason, idiot.

Scum like you promote the idea Republicans are stupid and Democraps are smart, even covering up the FACT Bush Jr had better college grades than Gore and Kerry, minor details to idiots like you.

Romney doesn't deny he is rich and his tax forms would only prove he is......rich, dumbfuck. Now, Obamination needs to prove how smart he is in the classroom since he doesn't show it in real life.

Now, get off my radar.

What the fuck are you talking about? You have evidence of your claims against Obama? Of course not! He's black and he's a liberal - so you don't need any stinkin' evidence. It's self evident in Hannityland!

Who said Republicans are stupid? Not me.

Who said Bush got bad grades? Not me.

You could win a prize for making up the most shit in a single post. Now if you don't want me on your radar, quit responding.

Lets compare the two

Hiding a college transcript could be used to cover up
- getting a bad grade
- dropped and incomplete classes
- being allowed to withdraw from a class after the drop date

Hiding a tax return cold be used to cover up
- participation in a taxpayer amnesty program (admission of being guilty of a crime)
- tax penalties paid for not paying taxes on time
- fees received for lobbying Congress

Anyone got anything else?

Let me see which is worse. Tax returns are confidential by federal law, and you can face criminal penalties if you are an employer and demand to see them as a condition of employment. College transcripts are confidential, but employers are legally able to request them as a condition of employment.

The way I see it is, one is legally prohibited and the other can legally be required. Yet the guy that refuses to let his employers, us, see his transcripts is insisting we break the law by demanding another applicant for his position show his tax returns.

You are right, I got nothing. :eusa_whistle:

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

- participation in a taxpayer amnesty program (admission of being guilty of a crime)

when does Obama RELEASE his college transcripts so we can see if he defrauded us?

Many aspects od 'Dreams From My Father' have been debubked...shown as fraudulent. Obama is a legend in his own mind. he's completely manufactured.

[
You have evidence of your claims against Obama? Of course not! He's black and he's a liberal - so you don't need any stinkin' evidence. It's self evident in Hannityland!

What evidence does Reid have?

Oh, someone called him.... :cuckoo:

You racist...

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

when does Obama RELEASE his college transcripts so we can see if he defrauded us?

Many aspects od 'Dreams From My Father' have been debubked...shown as fraudulent. Obama is a legend in his own mind. he's completely manufactured.

:clap2:

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

Let me see which is worse. Tax returns are confidential by federal law, and you can face criminal penalties if you are an employer and demand to see them as a condition of employment. College transcripts are confidential, but employers are legally able to request them as a condition of employment.

The way I see it is, one is legally prohibited and the other can legally be required. Yet the guy that refuses to let his employers, us, see his transcripts is insisting we break the law by demanding another applicant for his position show his tax returns.

You are right, I got nothing. :eusa_whistle:
So why haven't we seen Romney's college transcripts. Oh, and his prep school disciplinary record.:lol:

Yup. Nobody seals records without a very good reason.

Wonder what Barrys are.

Trade off. Mitts tax returns for Barrys college transcripts.

Wonder which will be the more interesting to read??

Only one could possibly have evidence that a crime was committed.

What if Obama's transcripts show he was failing everything, and suddenly passed everything at the last moment with honors? Wouldn't that be evidence of cheating? Wouldn't the fact that he then used the claim of graduating with honors to get a job be evidence of fraud? Isn't fraud a crime?

Wonder what Barrys are.

What if Obama's transcripts show he was failing everything, and suddenly passed everything at the last moment with honors? Wouldn't that be evidence of cheating? Wouldn't the fact that he then used the claim of graduating with honors to get a job be evidence of fraud? Isn't fraud a crime?
How would a transcript show someone was failing a course, then passed it? It only shows the final grade.

While we're making shit up, what if Romney's tax return showed he hid seventy one billion dollars in Jenna Jameson's panties? Wouldn't that fact be important for the public to know?

What if Romney never went to college?

Wonder what Barrys are.

I heard someone from Occidental College called Rush and said Obama made the college's lowest grades ever :eusa_whistle:

I think he should prove to us he is brilliant.

Last edited:
[
You have evidence of your claims against Obama? Of course not! He's black and he's a liberal - so you don't need any stinkin' evidence. It's self evident in Hannityland!

What evidence does Reid have?

about the same evidence you have.

Of course, for being called out for your bullshit you neg rep people. I don't blame ya.

What bullshit?

Yeah I negged you ya racist bastard... :fu:

and I will do it again after 48 hrs if ya want
:badgrin:

People like Obamination can get Bs and still get into Columbia and Harvard to fill their minority quotas. He acts like he gets As but won't prove he got As....for a reason, idiot.

Scum like you promote the idea Republicans are stupid and Democraps are smart, even covering up the FACT Bush Jr had better college grades than Gore and Kerry, minor details to idiots like you.

Romney doesn't deny he is rich and his tax forms would only prove he is......rich, dumbfuck. Now, Obamination needs to prove how smart he is in the classroom since he doesn't show it in real life.

Now, get off my radar.

What the fuck are you talking about? You have evidence of your claims against Obama? Of course not! He's black and he's a liberal - so you don't need any stinkin' evidence. It's self evident in Hannityland!

Who said Republicans are stupid? Not me.

Who said Bush got bad grades? Not me.

You could win a prize for making up the most shit in a single post. Now if you don't want me on your radar, quit responding.

You are a racist Son Of A Bitch...you do realize that don't you Karl?:eusa_hand:

But you're a leftist. It's a prerequisite for your side. You have nothing else.

Obama is a failure, even if he was any other colour you care to name.

IDIOT.

How would a transcript show someone was failing a course, then passed it? It only shows the final grade.

While we're making shit up, what if Romney's tax return showed he hid seventy one billion dollars in Jenna Jameson's panties? Wouldn't that fact be important for the public to know?

What if Romney never went to college?

What if? I don't care one way or the other, the guy made a stupid comment, and I proved him wrong.

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

More reasons to keep those college records sealed.. His name was Barry Soetoro. He got more than just few bad grades. He was entered on Affirmative Action admission. He had controversial papers Perhaps he didn't graduate.

It would be better for conservatives to stick to criticizing Obama's policies rather than be shown up as clueless idiots who believe every talking point they're fed.

Card Trick
Claim: A 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifies Barack Obama as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro.

FALSE

Example: [Collected via e-mail, February 2012]

An e-mail is now being circulated which shows a picture of Obama's Columbia ID card, with his picture and the name Barry Soetoro, and at the bottom is printed FOREIGN STUDENT.

ANY RESEARCH ON THIS? Could this be the reason his "classmates" don't remember him, or why his records can't be found? Perhaps he was not even "Barack Obama" at the time!

Origins: Numerous rumors have been circulated over the years claiming that Barack Obama attended college in the United States as a foreign student and/or under the name Barry Soetoro (the latter reflecting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather), evidence which would supposedly demonstrate that at some point in his life Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States. The image displayed here of a purported 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifying Barack Obama as a "foreign student" named "Barry Soetoro" is yet another entry in this vein.

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name), nor does it reflect the appearance of student ID cards used by that institution during the time Barack Obama was a student there from 1981-83. (The digital ID card format shown here wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996). This image is merely an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998.

Last updated: 9 February 2012

Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2012 by Barbara and David P. Mikkelson.

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

The logical conclusion, i.e., the sort of conclusion that conservatives aren't interested in unless it suits their agenda, is that Romney paid a lower rate than 14% in at least some of the years he's hiding.

The big problem for Romney in showing how low a rate he paid those years is that his tax plan is based primarily on the argument that people like himself need to pay LOWER rates.

The logical conclusion, i.e., the sort of conclusion that progressives aren't interested in unless it suits their agenda, is that Obama’s grades were lower than expected, at least all of the years he's hiding.

BTW that's what getting fucking owned looks like. Don't trip over your hypocrisy.

Wait, what?

Obama published a memoir in 1995, before he even entered public life, and you think he was hiding something on the off-chance someone would question his credentials 13 years in the future?

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

What particular fraud could it reveal?

Enrollment as a foreign student.

Wonder what Barrys are.

Who says anything about a crime??

Oh wait. I forgot. Your hoping Romney is guilty of some crime. LOL

I'm more interested in Barrys SEALED transcripts. No one seals documents without a very good reason.

Wonder what those reasons are??

Everyone's college transcripts are sealed until the school gets the student's permission to release them.

I'm more interested in Barrys SEALED transcripts. No one seals documents without a very good reason.

Everyone's college transcripts are sealed until the school gets the student's permission to release them.

Why won't Obama release them? What is he hiding? The fact that he won't release them must mean he is hiding something big and damaging......just like Romney's tax returns. See how the liberal logic works? You defend one, but the other seems to be a whoooole different story doesn't it? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Why won't Obama release them? What is he hiding? The fact that he won't release them must mean he is hiding something big and damaging......just like Romney's tax returns. See how the liberal logic works? You defend one, but the other seems to be a whoooole different story doesn't it? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I hope he releases them, too. Preferably right after he's won his second term. Then I and the other libs can have a good laugh at how gullible conservatives are. Just like we laughed when he released the birth certificate and showed up birthers for the fools they are.

I hope he releases them, too. Preferably right after he's won his second term. Then I and the other libs can have a good laugh at how gullible conservatives are. Just like we laughed when he released the birth certificate and showed up birthers for the fools they are.

Then you support Romney releasing his tax returns right after being elected president so conservatives can have a good laugh at what gullible fools the liberal "taxers" are? Good to know you are "fair".

Forum List

Back