Hiding a college transcript v hiding tax returns

more people on all sides of the political spectrum want to see Obama's grades far more than want to see Mitt's tax returns"

I'd love to see some data that supports this claim. I'll wait....

Is this a joke?

No. do you have some data to prove your claim? Apparently not. Your attempt to explain was laughable.

You can retract if you'd like and I'll leave it alone. Or you can continue to spin, dodge and evade.

I'd love to see some data that supports this claim. I'll wait....

Is this a joke?

No. do you have some data to prove your claim? Apparently not. Your attempt to explain was laughable.

You can retract if you'd like and I'll leave it alone. Or you can continue to spin, dodge and evade.

What your proof is missing is that Mitt already gave out his tax return, nothing was found that was bad and thus people want more. What I’m saying is while people “want to see Mitt’s tax returns” I doubt most of the people who want to see more of them ever saw the 2 years Mitt provided, they simply listened to what their favorite talking head had to say about it.

It’s also amazing how the media polls this issue so quickly yet it’s hard to find polling on Obama’s grades.

Is this a joke?

What your proof is missing is that Mitt already gave out his tax return, nothing was found that was bad and thus people want more.

So yes, you agree that well over half of the American public wants him to release more returns? OK then.
What I’m saying is while people “want to see Mitt’s tax returns” I doubt most of the people who want to see more of them ever saw the 2 years Mitt provided, they simply listened to what their favorite talking head had to say about it.

So your claim isn't that more than half want to see them - it's that the general public is too dumb to know that 2 years have been released? OK then.

It’s also amazing how the media polls this issue so quickly yet it’s hard to find polling on Obama’s grades.
Is this a long-winded way of explaining that you have absolutely no basis for absurd claims such as:

Quote: Originally Posted by Avorysuds
more people on all sides of the political spectrum want to see Obama's grades far more than want to see Mitt's tax returns"

Look, if you're just making shit up that's fine. I'd just like to know so I don't waste time debating someone who deals in the land of make believe.

Anon did some hacking and fount Mitt's tax returns.
He earned $23,425,316 and paid $412.18 in federal income taxes.

Free Wood Post

Nitroz why doesn't the article have any link to the actual return they hacked?

I only trust articles that provide the sources of their claim and this article doesn't back up the claim in any of the links provided within it.

I can't find it....
dammit. :(

Its all good, I guess that site is supposedly not a serious news site anyway...someone else posted they are like "The Onion"

You stupid pile of shit....Romney has filed his tax returns with the IRS otherwise he would be in jail or hiding overseas, not openly running for the top job in this country.

Good god you people are fucking stupid....go kill yourself for the sake of the planet.

Lets compare the two

Hiding a college transcript could be used to cover up
- getting a bad grade
- dropped and incomplete classes
- being allowed to withdraw from a class after the drop date

Hiding a tax return cold be used to cover up
- participation in a taxpayer amnesty program (admission of being guilty of a crime)
- tax penalties paid for not paying taxes on time
- fees received for lobbying Congress

Anyone got anything else?

You stupid pile of shit....Romney has filed his tax returns with the IRS otherwise he would be in jail or hiding overseas, not openly running for the top job in this country.

Good god you people are fucking stupid....go kill yourself for the sake of the planet.

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

- participation in a taxpayer amnesty program (admission of being guilty of a crime)

Do you believe Obama was born in Hawaii, attended Columbia and graduated Cum Laude from Harvard as the President of the Harvard Law Review?

Obamination most likely didn't show his college transcripts to an official Government agency like the IRS.

Romney's tax forms have been released in the past when he was Gov of MA and he recently released his 2010 taxes.

If Romney violated the tax laws, he'd be in trouble right now not when senile idiot Harry Reid made up a lie in his fucked up mind.

Obamination is hiding his college grades because he needs to promote the image he is real smart, not some token black guy that was carried through college by white liberals.

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

Do you believe Obama was born in Hawaii, attended Columbia and graduated Cum Laude from Harvard as the President of the Harvard Law Review?

Obamination most likely didn't show his college transcripts to an official Government agency like the IRS.

Romney's tax forms have been released in the past when he was Gov of MA and he recently released his 2010 taxes.

If Romney violated the tax laws, he'd be in trouble right now not when senile idiot Harry Reid made up a lie in his fucked up mind.

Obamination is hiding his college grades because he needs to promote the image he is real smart, not some token black guy that was carried through college by white liberals.
You've demonstrated my point perfectly. Thanks for playing the role.

Idiot...where are Obamination's education records?

Romney has released some of his tax records.

So let's see.....some vs none.

You're too stupid to figure that out.

The thing is you don't see GOP leaders wasting time in Congress giving speeches that they don't believe Obamination even went to college or Harvard, etc.

You've demonstrated my point perfectly. Thanks for playing the role.

Well, Harvard saw them and allowed him in.

Columbia saw them and allowed him in.

But you, of course, have a double standard. You apparently believe a "C" in intro philosophy circa 1983 is as relevant as a tax return from 2009. You're too stupid to figure that out.

The thing is you don't see GOP leaders wasting time in Congress giving speeches that they don't believe Obamination even went to college or Harvard, etc.

Oh really now? Just claiming his Secretary of State's advisor is a secret Muslim terrorist.

No, his tax forms were not released when he was governor. quit lying.

You've demonstrated my point perfectly. Thanks for playing the role...again.

Lets compare the two

- getting a bad grade

What is Obama hiding?

What is Obama hiding?

Thank you for proving my point.

I am pretty sure if Romney didnt pay taxes for 10 yrs the IRS would be on his coat tail like stink on "OohPooPahDoo" doo....

This is making your side of the aisle look really really stupid, as if that were actually possible.

Romney has released all of the tax returns that a candidate normally releases. The demand for more released tax returns is nothing but a fishing attempt to find anything to blab about his past. You can bet your bottom dollar that if there were any discrepancies with his tax returns the Obama controlled IRS would be on him like stink on shit and it would be on all the national news. Obama is the one hiding behind his past with the failure to release any transcripts and by releasing what has been proven to be a doctored up birth certificate. That is where the scandal lies - not with Romney's taxes.

People like Obamination can get Bs and still get into Columbia and Harvard to fill their minority quotas. He acts like he gets As but won't prove he got As....for a reason, idiot.

Scum like you promote the idea Republicans are stupid and Democraps are smart, even covering up the FACT Bush Jr had better college grades than Gore and Kerry, minor details to idiots like you.

Romney doesn't deny he is rich and his tax forms would only prove he is......rich, dumbfuck. Now, Obamination needs to prove how smart he is in the classroom since he doesn't show it in real life.

Now, get off my radar.

But you, of course, have a double standard. You apparently believe a "C" in intro philosophy circa 1983 is as relevant as a tax return from 2009. You're too stupid to figure that out.

Oh really now? Just claiming his Secretary of State's advisor is a secret Muslim terrorist.

No, his tax forms were not released when he was governor. quit lying.

You've demonstrated my point perfectly. Thanks for playing the role...again.

Forum List

Back