Hiding a college transcript v hiding tax returns

Anon did some hacking and fount Mitt's tax returns.
He earned $23,425,316 and paid $412.18 in federal income taxes.

Free Wood Post

Nitroz why doesn't the article have any link to the actual return they hacked?

I only trust articles that provide the sources of their claim and this article doesn't back up the claim in any of the links provided within it.

Probably because it's a joke site similar to the Onion.

freewoodbanner-thin1.png

No, they are the same.

A tax return is not the same as a list of college grades.

Do you have a link to Romney's college transcripts? Anyone?

NY, if it possible for you to do, can you tell us why you care about Mitt's tax returns that are in no way legally required of Mitt to provide you?

I don't. In fact if you go back through every post I've ever made on the subject you will see that I have mainly pointed out the facts and the logical theories as to why he doesn't release them.

Keep the transcripts and let me see Obama's thesis papers. I'm sure he's quite proud of them too. Thos would be the best insight into what he truly believes about government, America, etc. If it's all what he says it is then he should have no problem then, right?

Thesis papers? How many theses do you surmise the guy wrote?

I would really change my opinion of Obama if I learned he got a "C" in introduction to philosophy.

So, if Romney released his tax returns and they reveal nothing, then you would vote for him or would you continue to support and vote for Obama?

This is stupid, just plain stupid. I respect other's opinions, but this is just...stupid.

The thought that Obama commited fraud by getting student aid reserved for foreigners.

*Do you really think our Gov't lets a person become president, before they check their background? Seriously people, common sense ...use it.*

Lets compare the two

Hiding a college transcript v hiding tax returns

Hiding a college transcript could be used to cover up
- getting a bad grade
- dropped and incomplete classes
- being allowed to withdraw from a class after the drop date

Hiding a tax return cold be used to cover up
- participation in a taxpayer amnesty program (admission of being guilty of a crime)
- tax penalties paid for not paying taxes on time
- fees received for lobbying Congress

Anyone got anything else?

Yeah, before you lefties use up all your fake outrage consider that Romney complied with the law and released as much info about tax returns as McCain did. As far as I know there is no Constitutional requirement to produce tax returns but there is a requirement to produce evidence that the candidate was born in the USA. So far Obama has failed to produce the same documents that authorize him to be president as many of us have to produce to get a freaking drivers license. His hippie mother may have given birth to cute little Hussein in the jungle because their is no record of her in the hospital in Hawaii at the time of little Hussein's birth.

If Obama released his college papers, it would change my vote, if Romney released his taxes it wouldn't change my vote. I doubt that those that want the taxes or the transcripts released would change their votes no matter what they said.

I would really change my opinion of Obama if I learned he got a "C" in introduction to philosophy.

So, if Romney released his tax returns and they reveal nothing, then you would vote for him or would you continue to support and vote for Obama?

Romney could release live video of every waking second of his life, complete with dialogue, and I still wouldn't vote for him.

Not based on his life story - based on his policy prescriptions (the ones he is espousing now, not the ones he espoused last month or the different ones he espoused in 2008 or the severely conservative ones he espoused as a progressive leader in MA.)

Romney could release live video of every waking second of his life, complete with dialogue, and I still wouldn't vote for him.

Not based on his life story - based on his policy prescriptions (the ones he is espousing now, not the ones he espoused last month or the different ones he espoused in 2008 or the severely conservative ones he espoused as a progressive leader in MA.)

So why would he release them because you or anyother person that isn't going to vote for him, demand he does?

The logical conclusion, i.e., the sort of conclusion that progressives aren't interested in unless it suits their agenda, is that Obama’s grades were lower than expected, at least all of the years he's hiding.

BTW that's what getting fucking owned looks like. Don't trip over your hypocrisy.

You're comparing two unrelated items. That's idiocy.

No, just RW ideology.

There is no difference. Neither is required by law at this point. Mitt gave 2 years, you simply want more so you can "find dirt." The Right wants Obama's grades so they can "find dirt." You simply don't want to take the huge risk that there might be dirt on Obama if he released his grades but you love the idea of asking for every tax return from Mitt so you have a better chance of finding dirt.

You people are literally sub human.

Yes, I understand that tax returns are not grades, or that grades are not tax returns… But the point of looking at them is solely to “find dirt.” If Mitt and Obama were honest people, they would release all the information people wanted, yet they both hide it.

You want to know the sad part, you fools try and attack Mitt yet more people on all sides of the political spectrum want to see Obama's grades far more than want to see Mitt's tax returns, especially since Mitt has released some tax returns and no one fucking cared that he paid like 14% taxes except the hyper partisan Obama-bots, that's you guys. Seeing that half the nation pays no taxes how could it fucking matter, they were like "it's still a dick load more than me."

if it was found that Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi paid zero taxes would they leave Congress in shame....?

So why would he release them because you or anyother person that isn't going to vote for him, demand he does?
Because other people who are on the fence about who to vote for believe he should release them, as do many of his fellow Republicans.

And appearing as if you're hiding something is not a good campaign tactic.

Because other people who are on the fence about who to vote for believe he should release them, as do many of his fellow Republicans.

Annnnnnd for the people that are on the fence about voting for Obama but would like to see his grades?

Or, is that different somehow, seeing as far more people would like to see Obama's grades than people care about Mitt's tax returns?

more people on all sides of the political spectrum want to see Obama's grades far more than want to see Mitt's tax returns"

I'd love to see some data that supports this claim. I'll wait....

Is this a joke? One man is far more popular than the other, worldwide even.... Not popular "cool" just popular like people even know who he is. Obama is a sitting fucking President who has had the grades issue following his since 2008.

I guess common sense means nothing unless it has 50 independent studies to back it up, right? Fact is no one wants to read Mitt's tax return, they want others to figure it out. Most people can understand A-B-C-D-F

Annnnnnd for the people that are on the fence about voting for Obama but would like to see his grades?

Can you show me some of these people?

Or, is that different somehow, seeing as far more people would like to see Obama's grades than people care about Mitt's tax returns?

Repeating absurd and unsubstantiated claims doesn't make them substantiated.

I await data that shows even larger numbers want Obama's college transcripts:

Fifty-six percent of Americans think Mitt Romney should release his tax returns from the last 12 years while 34 percent think he should not, according to a new poll from Public Policy Polling. Among Independent voters, 61 percent want Romney to release his returns, while just 27 percent say he shouldn't.

Read more: Mitt Romney Should Release Tax Returns: Poll - Business Insider

Anyone who denies this is negatively impacting the Romney campaign is wearing horse blinders.

Forum List

Back