Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

Actually, we're throwing the truth at you asshats.. and as normal, you're having a fit when confronted with the truth.

Look Lakhota doesnt care about American lives...even his own ambassador and military troops....he probably spits on them when he sees one.

It's pathetic....his candidate is talking Big Bird, comparing virginity to voting, having old people cock punch Romney...and he's upset because people want answers to real questions.....only one thing to say to these liberal asshats

EPIC FAIL

Lame lying hacks like Dummmbell still try to pretend that Clinton got his lying ass impeached over a blow job.

Hey douche face, nobody buys that dishonest line you tools still go to.

Horse shit....the Republican party started trying to remove Clinton from office over the Whitewater thing as soon as he was elected. The shit went on for eight years. Guess what? Like so many other right wing ideas it failed.

Remember when Livingston was removed from office and Henry Hyde had to resign because of their "indescretions" I love it when a load of horse shit blows up in the stupid Republican's faces.

Horseshit is correct. You're spreading it as fast as you can, but your dishonesty has long since been exposed as the baseless cheap rhetoric of lying liberals.

Whitewater was not a blow job, by the way, you fuckwit idiot.

A couple of things. They didn't impeach Cinton over Whitewater.

"Speaker-Elect Rep. Bob Livingston announced his resignation during the House debate on articles of impeachment against President Clinton."

U.S. Rep. Hyde says he won't seek re-election
"U.S. Rep. Henry Hyde, the Illinois Republican who steered the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton and championed government...tenure ends in 2006."

Republicans live in a hermetically sealed bubble. Fact scare the shit out of them.

The rightwing propaganda machine has such a long history of lying now that when it latches onto a story,

nobody in normal America trusts them to be telling the truth.

You made your own bed, rightwing people. Now you're stuck with it.

^ :lmao:

Carbuncle says that shit with a straight face ignoring the history of dishonesty from the left wing propaganda machine (the main stream media also known as the Obama Administration's mouthpieces).

The fucking incumbent seems to have forgotten HOW to tell the truth and the main stream media lapdogs dutifully and uncritically "report" all the bullshit he spews.

I didn't say anything about the left wing media.

I knew the intelligent portion of the conversation about Libya was over when I couldn't get one single solitary conservative on this forum to even admit the absolutely inarguable fact that Mitt Romney lied about whether or not the President called the Benghazi attack an act of terror.

People who that much contempt for the truth are simply irrational.

Democrats made several kitchen sinks to throw at them. If this was a republican administration, democrats would be demanding the president's resignation.

LOL....If I'se You Hoss I Wouldn't Even Touch That Shit!!!

The entire Republican party, the FBI, the CIA, the RFD, the WPA, the CCC, the DOE, the TVA and Ken Starr spent $70,000,000 trying to remove Bill Clinton from office for getting a blow job. Guess what? When Larry Flynt gave a couple of mil and gathered evidence that the Republican assholes who impeached him had been doing the same thing or worse it failed. Clinton left office with a 65% approval rating. Keep something in mind......just because you think something doesn't make it the truth.

Actually, it was for lying under oath, but I'm not surprised that THAT little detail escaped your pea brain...

Clinton was accused of crimes, and found not guilty.

The rightwing propaganda machine has such a long history of lying now that when it latches onto a story,

nobody in normal America trusts them to be telling the truth.

You made your own bed, rightwing people. Now you're stuck with it.

^ :lmao:

Carbuncle says that shit with a straight face ignoring the history of dishonesty from the left wing propaganda machine (the main stream media also known as the Obama Administration's mouthpieces).

The fucking incumbent seems to have forgotten HOW to tell the truth and the main stream media lapdogs dutifully and uncritically "report" all the bullshit he spews.

I didn't say anything about the left wing media.

I know. Thus, I noted that you IGNORED it.

I knew the intelligent portion of the conversation about Libya was over when I couldn't get one single solitary conservative on this forum to even admit the absolutely inarguable fact that Mitt Romney lied about whether or not the President called the Benghazi attack an act of terror.

The intelligent portion was over as soon as you found it necessary (as you are still doing) to lie about it. AS I showed you (and many others did too) the President absolutely did NOT call Benghazi an act of terror. You may continue to lie your ass off. You are practiced in it. But you are still wrong and fully dishonest. Mitt was right. The PRESIDENT is the one who lied (with some temporary help from Candy).

People who that much contempt for the truth are simply irrational.

You are indeed.

Rightfully so. It's a terrible mess. And it's all on the Dear Leader. He can't blame this one away.

Just like Fast and Furious folks, Now this..

vote this administration out

As if the War against Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances (the real cause of the border violence not F & F) or the Islamic Radicals war on all things American would somehow stop under a Republican President!

Could it be the Democrats decided not to react this time to the Rabid Right wing Echo-chamber noise machine?

As if the War against Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances (the real cause of the border violence not F & F) or the Islamic Radicals war on all things American would somehow stop under a Republican President!

Could it be the Democrats decided not to react this time to the Rabid Right wing Echo-chamber noise machine?

Yes we know, blame Republicans for your guy's awful mess. Par for the course i guess. No pun intended...Ok, a little intended. ;)

poor Lakhota, people are trying to hold this administration responsible for their reprehensible actions that just happened to get people KILLED..

but hey, the hell with them Obama can do no wrong

He's just worried his affirmative action moron will go down in defeat and he might lose his goodies.

It is a much bigger story than a storm named Sandy. We have storms every year. some are deadly. Mother nature throwing a storms at us, compared to an administration letting people die when asking for help ? get real...

Uh.....no it isn't. A lot of people are suffering because of Sandy.

I think Sandy is showing millions of New Yorkers what Bush had to deal with during Katrina, because that was one serious mess.

Seriously?

Katrina was a mess because Bush was inept.

That and the 125 mph sustained wind speed and 27 ft storm surge. Compared to Sandy's 75 mph.......

CNN stole Ambassador Stevens' diary out of the embassy after the attack.

Hmmm, Osama dead, GM near bankruptcy again, and al Qaeda strong as ever. What else is there to say except two out of three is failure.

By Hayes Brown

In the closing days of the election, Republicans are throwing everything they can think of at President Obama to rattle his position on national security. Though a CBS poll taken immediately after the final Presidential debate had 64 percent of undecided voters believing Obama would be better on national security than Mitt Romney, the right remains convinced that Libya will be Obama’s undoing.

Despite former Bush administration Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice imploring that attacks be held off until an investigation is complete, more partisan Republicans refuse to heed her advice.

As varying and disparate as they are, these right-wing claims all focus more on attacking the Obama administration than any desire to seek the truth on Benghazi. For the last month and a half, after Ambassador Susan Rice’s Sept. 16 appearance on several news shows, the right has taken every opportunity to try to politicize the attacks. So far all of their attempts and claims have gone down in flames.

In comparison, the State Department’s investigation is set to be completed in the coming weeks, which will lay out in full any security failures. Likewise, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence will be convening hearings after the election to determine what intelligence failures actually happened on Sept. 11.

More: Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya | ThinkProgress

GOOD!!!

The people need to know exactly what happened.
We need to know if there was a coverup.
If this was a republican in office the Left would have been screaming
bloody murder about it.

Yes we know, blame Republicans for your guy's awful mess. Par for the course i guess. No pun intended...Ok, a little intended. ;)

Both have been going on for a long time now. I'll bet this president has killed a great deal more terrorists than the terrorists have kill Americans.

Panetta has admitted they let the men die.

Who needs to throw a kitchen sink at it? The Defense Secretary has stated clearly they chose to let the men die.

Democrats made several kitchen sinks to throw at them. If this was a republican administration, democrats would be demanding the president's resignation.

LOL....If I'se You Hoss I Wouldn't Even Touch That Shit!!!

The entire Republican party, the FBI, the CIA, the RFD, the WPA, the CCC, the DOE, the TVA and Ken Starr $70,000,000 trying to remove Bill Clinton from office for getting a blow job. Guess what? When Larry Flynt gave a couple of mil and gathered evidence that the Republican assholes who impeached him had been doing the same thing or worse it failed. Clinton left office with a 65% approval rating. Keep something in mind......just because you think something doesn't make it the truth.

Actually, it was for lying under oath, but I'm not surprised that THAT little detail escaped your pea brain...

So it took the entire Republican party, the FBI, the CIA, the RFD, the WPA, the CCC, the DOE, the TVA and Ken Starr spent $70,000,000 to impeach Clinton? No? Then what was it spent on? You right wingers can go fuck yourselves.

You want to politicize Benghazi? Your going to say the handling of Katrina was not Bush's fault but Obama should have handled Benghazi exactly as you lay it out now? RW'ers would not know a disconnect if your head fell off and rolled down the street. It's not like there is a brain in that melon anyway.

Last edited:
I think this Libya mess is hurting Obama. I know the Obamabots won't admit it, but i think it really is hurting him.

Forum List

Back