Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

Yeah, those targets she put over Giffords district were really "plot points" or something.

She took them down in a hurry, didn't she.

Why do you keep changing the subject?

like Democrats bever used targets, right? :rolleyes:

Nope, they've used them.

BUt they aren't the ones who bring guns to demonstrations and talk about "Second Amendment solutions" and why we can't have laws to keep crazy people from getting guns because we might have to overthrow the government some day.

Yeah, that 2nd amendment is a bitch, right?

like Democrats bever used targets, right? :rolleyes:

Nope, they've used them.

BUt they aren't the ones who bring guns to demonstrations and talk about "Second Amendment solutions" and why we can't have laws to keep crazy people from getting guns because we might have to overthrow the government some day.

Considering how it has been misinterpreted, yeah.. it kind of is.

It's bad enough I have to share my streets with crazy people who ought to be institutionalized.

But the fact that they can get guns is a little worse, don't you think?

Joker Holmes. Brought to you by the ACLU and the NRA... sticking it in the eye of Common Sense since 1900!

Nope, they've used them.

Considering how it has been misinterpreted, yeah.. it kind of is.

It's bad enough I have to share my streets with crazy people who ought to be institutionalized.

But the fact that they can get guns is a little worse, don't you think?

Joker Holmes. Brought to you by the ACLU and the NRA... sticking it in the eye of Common Sense since 1900!

The people who live near where I am can not identify most states on an unlabeled map but they can discuss the way to properly file a sear and convert a semi-automatic weapon to automatic. They never miss a gun show where they can load up on fresh guns and ammunition without the scrutiny of approval or permits and they will shoot your ass if you insist that Jesus birthday wasn't Dec. 25th and he didn't rise from the grave on Easter.

Last edited:
If Obama supporters are tired of the accusations towards Obama about Benghazi, there is a fast way to stop them. He can come out and tell people what happened. Was he in the situation room or did he delegate the disaster?

If Obama supporters are tired of the accusations towards Obama about Benghazi, there is a fast way to stop them. He can come out and tell people what happened. Was he in the situation room or did he delegate the disaster?

The rumor is that he plans to do that at the same time Mitt Romney produces records showing his holdings in foreign banks and his secret accounts in the Cayman Islands.

Facts about such accounts:

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

low or no taxation (i.e. tax havens)

easy access to deposits (at least in terms of regulation)

protection against local, political, or financial instability

Last edited:
Chief Shitting Bull whines, "Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya."

What Dorkhota, that self-serving, dishonest, lib, hack, propagandist, asshole motherfucker, FORGETS to note is that IF the claims happen to be true, then President Obama has lied to the American people on a massive scale about an important and, sadly, deadly topic which underscores highlights and certifies his own atrocious inability to do the job.

The rightwing propaganda machine has such a long history of lying now that when it latches onto a story,

nobody in normal America trusts them to be telling the truth.

You made your own bed, rightwing people. Now you're stuck with it.

The rightwing propaganda machine has such a long history of lying now that when it latches onto a story,

^ :lmao:

Carbuncle says that shit with a straight face ignoring the history of dishonesty from the left wing propaganda machine (the main stream media also known as the Obama Administration's mouthpieces).

The fucking incumbent seems to have forgotten HOW to tell the truth and the main stream media lapdogs dutifully and uncritically "report" all the bullshit he spews.

Carbuncle says that shit with a straight face ignoring the history of dishonesty from the left wing propaganda machine (the main stream media also known as the Obama Administration's mouthpieces).

The fucking incumbent seems to have forgotten HOW to tell the truth and the main stream media lapdogs dutifully and uncritically "report" all the bullshit he spews.

You wanna talk truth? Get your elitist, out of touch prick of a candidate to release his world wide holdings. Particularly foreign banks and his secret accounts in the Cayman Islands.

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

Last edited:

You wanna talk truth? Get your elitist, out of touch prick of a candidate to release his world wide holdings. Particularly foreign banks and his secret accounts in the Cayman Islands.

1.) It's not illegal

2.) It's none of your fucking business.

3.) Ask it of 535 members of Congress and you might get some traction.

Democrats made several kitchen sinks to throw at them. If this was a republican administration, democrats would be demanding the president's resignation.

Let's see...we're supposed to wait for the conclusion of the investigation. Okay, then why - with no post investigation info - did Barry and his mouthpieces insist the tragedy was the result of a video protest?

It's akin to Barry commenting he didn't know the facts in the Cambridge incident, and then in the next breath saying the cops acted stupidly in arresting Gates.

Obama's whole team isn't ready for Prime Time.

Yes, tossing the kitchen sink at "the other guys" is what both embarrassing political parties do when they sense weakness, when they determine there is political advantage in doing so. No matter how shameless.

Par for the course. What amazes me is that both parties whine and moan when it happens to them.

And so do paulbots.

Democrats made several kitchen sinks to throw at them. If this was a republican administration, democrats would be demanding the president's resignation.

LOL....If I'se You Hoss I Wouldn't Even Touch That Shit!!!

The entire Republican party, the FBI, the CIA, the RFD, the WPA, the CCC, the DOE, the TVA and Ken Starr spent $70,000,000 trying to remove Bill Clinton from office for getting a blow job. Guess what? When Larry Flynt gave a couple of mil and gathered evidence that the Republican assholes who impeached him had been doing the same thing or worse it failed. Clinton left office with a 65% approval rating. Keep something in mind......just because you think something doesn't make it the truth.

The entire Republican party, the FBI, the CIA, the RFD, the WPA, the CCC, the DOE, the TVA and Ken Starr spent $70,000,000 trying to remove Bill Clinton from office for getting a blow job. Guess what? When Larry Flynt gave a couple of mil and gathered evidence that the Republican assholes who impeached him had been doing the same thing or worse it failed. Clinton left office with a 65% approval rating. Keep something in mind......just because you think something doesn't make it the truth.

Lame lying hacks like Dummmbell still try to pretend that Clinton got his lying ass impeached over a blow job.

Hey douche face, nobody buys that dishonest line you tools still go to.

Actually, it was for lying under oath, but I'm not surprised that THAT little detail escaped your pea brain...

Actually, it was for lying under oath, but I'm not surprised that THAT little detail escaped your pea brain...

Dont you know that democrats cant be held to the same perjury standard as the rest of us? I guess it makes them gag to speak the truth.

Dummmbell, ya diseased douchenozzle:

Ya need to go fuck yourself. When the lying hack piece of shit President answers SOME questions about what happened in Benghazi, and when he authorizes the release of his college records (not just grades, either), he will have some leg to stand on in comparing his record of "openness" to that of Mitt Romney.

Until then, not at all.

In the interim, nobody is interested in following up on your obvious red herring. I don't give a shit where Mitt has stashed his money. Unless you have some basis (and you don't) to claim that his investments are somehow illegal, you remain just a class- and wealth-warfare troll piece of useless shit.

Lame lying hacks like Dummmbell still try to pretend that Clinton got his lying ass impeached over a blow job.

Horse shit....the Republican party started trying to remove Clinton from office over the Whitewater thing as soon as he was elected. The shit went on for eight years. Guess what? Like so many other right wing ideas it failed.

Remember when Livingston was removed from office and Henry Hyde had to resign because of their "indescretions" I love it when a load of horse shit blows up in the stupid Republican's faces.

Horse shit....the Republican party started trying to remove Clinton from office over the Whitewater thing as soon as he was elected. The shit went on for eight years. Guess what? Like so many other right wing ideas it failed.

Remember when Livingston was removed from office and Henry Hyde had to resign because of their "indescretions" I love it when a load of horse shit blows up in the stupid Republican's faces.

Horseshit is correct. You're spreading it as fast as you can, but your dishonesty has long since been exposed as the baseless cheap rhetoric of lying liberals.

Whitewater was not a blow job, by the way, you fuckwit idiot.

Forum List

Back