Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

Obamabot nutters blaming Fox News for their guy's horrifying debacle. Gee, go figure? What's next, BOOOOOOOSH?
It is shocking how they follow lock step with the president on his war on Fox......Fox lies cause the president says so????? How fucking ignorant.

Fox is the lyingest bunch of political hacks in the history of the nation. Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter will climb a tree and tell a lie before they will stand on the ground and tell the truth. Almost as bad as the lard assed Lush Rambo.

Obamabot nutters blaming Fox News for their guy's horrifying debacle. Gee, go figure? What's next, BOOOOOOOSH?
It is shocking how they follow lock step with the president on his war on Fox......Fox lies cause the president says so????? How fucking ignorant.

Fox is the lyingest bunch of political hacks in the history of the nation. Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter will climb a tree and tell a lie before they will stand on the ground and tell the truth. Almost as bad as the lard assed Lush Rambo.

I think you might want to learn what a lie is cause you don't seem to know.

You are such a liar. I feel dirty every time I read a post by you.

But you need to be corrected.

New York Times takes the hit for the most disgusting trash on the planet. Duranty aided and abetted Stalin.

I'm descended from Ukrainian Irish. I have a really big chip on my shoulder when it comes to that mother fucking pig of a man who actually won a Pulitzer prize for his lies that cost my fellow countrymen their lives.

Stalin starved my people to death.

And the NYT's helped him.

You are such a liar. I feel dirty every time I read a post by you.

But you need to be corrected.

New York Times takes the hit for the most disgusting trash on the planet. Duranty aided and abetted Stalin.

I'm descended from Ukrainian Irish. I have a really big chip on my shoulder when it comes to that mother fucking pig of a man who actually won a Pulitzer prize for his lies that cost my fellow countrymen their lives.

Stalin starved my people to death.

And the NYT's helped him.

You can shove this bunch of goddam administration bullshit up your ass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Obama. You got the press to cover your incompetence on the economy and foreign policy long enough to make sure that we roll over the fiscal cliff and thousands lose their jobs. Enjoy bending over for Putin as you said you would. Iran has no need to worry about repercussions for shooting at our drones, because there are no repercussions for murdering our ambassador, information officer, and two navy seals. Good job Barry!!

size for Lakhota :)

Wow! Boehner promised to drive us over the cliff today and you're blaming it on Obama?!?! Who do you think initiates fiscal matters, not the president?

Wow! Boehner promised to drive us over the cliff today and you're blaming it on Obama?!?! Who do you think initiates fiscal matters, not the president?

I'm ready to see us roll over that cliff that Obama set up last year. He kicked the can down the road so that he wouldn't have to have any pain for people before the election that could be pinned on him. Let the Bush tax cuts expire for EVERYONE!!! Surely you won't mind paying a little more, will you?

Congratulations Obama. You got the press to cover your incompetence on the economy and foreign policy long enough to make sure that we roll over the fiscal cliff and thousands lose their jobs. Enjoy bending over for Putin as you said you would. Iran has no need to worry about repercussions for shooting at our drones, because there are no repercussions for murdering our ambassador, information officer, and two navy seals. Good job Barry!!

size for Lakhota :)

Amen

Forum List

Back