Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

It is a much bigger story than a storm named Sandy. We have storms every year. some are deadly. Mother nature throwing a storms at us, compared to an administration letting people die when asking for help ? get real...

Uh.....no it isn't. A lot of people are suffering because of Sandy.

I think Sandy is showing millions of New Yorkers what Bush had to deal with during Katrina, because that was one serious mess.

It is a much bigger story than a storm named Sandy. We have storms every year. some are deadly. Mother nature throwing a storms at us, compared to an administration letting people die when asking for help ? get real...

I think Sandy is showing millions of New Yorkers what Bush had to deal with during Katrina, because that was one serious mess.

Seriously?

Katrina was a mess because Bush was inept.

Seriously?

yeah it wasn't the Democrat mayor or Governor IN CHARGE of that state

Seriously?

And they were both voted out..

But Bush was the guy who put the Horse Show guy in charge of FEMA, and then fired him after saying he was doing "A heckuva job".

LOL....while spending a trillion dollars and losing 4500 young Americans all kinds of shit gets thrown:

TOP.jpg

real cute..everything come back to Bush for you people to EXCUSE Obama's actions

About next Wednesday everybody will know we excuse Obama's first four years. He will be reelected. Mr. Romney is a perfect example of the bad side of Capitalism.

Last edited:

But Bush was the guy who put the Horse Show guy in charge of FEMA, and then fired him after saying he was doing "A heckuva job".

whatever, back to what this thread is about..this administrations COVER UP

again, VInce Foster Two, Electric Bugalooo...

Kind of ghoulish, really, trying to make a tragic death into a talking point.

you all would know ghoulish, like blaming Palin for Gifford's shooting

Yeah, those targets she put over Giffords district were really "plot points" or something.

She took them down in a hurry, didn't she.

Why do you keep changing the subject?

Yeah, those targets she put over Giffords district were really "plot points" or something.

might as well, this thread thinkprogress hysterical ranting..a wailing about the Dear Leader and how DARE people WANTING ANSWERS from him.

might as well, this thread thinkprogress hysterical ranting..a wailing about the Dear Leader and how DARE people WANTING ANSWERS from him.

Only person I hear calling him "Dear Leader" are you whacks.

I would have voted for a Republican, if you guys didn't let the Mormon Cult do a hostile takeover of the GOP.

Now I'm stuck voting for Obama hoping to get our party back from the cultists.

Only person I hear calling him "Dear Leader" are you whacks.

I would have voted for a Republican, if you guys didn't let the Mormon Cult do a hostile takeover of the GOP.

Now I'm stuck voting for Obama hoping to get our party back from the cultists.

yeah, you're stuck alright..stick with your story you would of voted Republican..no one cares who you vote for

poor Lakhota, people are trying to hold this administration responsible for their reprehensible actions that just happened to get people KILLED..

but hey, the hell with them Obama can do no wrong

If Bush had done exactly what Obama did, the libtards like Shitting Bull would be calling for his head.

like Democrats bever used targets, right? :rolleyes:
Dem_targeting_map.gif

dccc-target-map-300x178.jpg

[

yeah, you're stuck alright..stick with your story you would of voted Republican..no one cares who you vote for

Of course you do...

Because the GOP has become so crazy that normal people can't support it at this point.

By any sensible math, the GOP should be winning this thing, easily.

But Romney has embraced so much of the crazy and nuts, he'll probably lose it.

And next Wednesday, you will be here telling us how "Romney wasn't a real conservative!"

like Democrats bever used targets, right? :rolleyes:

Nope, they've used them.

BUt they aren't the ones who bring guns to demonstrations and talk about "Second Amendment solutions" and why we can't have laws to keep crazy people from getting guns because we might have to overthrow the government some day.

Forum List

Back