Hi

Marmite

Rookie
Apr 26, 2014
I'm a 53 year old English male, married with two kids and living in London. Atheist and a bit of a leftie. I used to post regularly on the BBC boards until they closed down a few years back so hi to any former members, I know there were quite a few American regulars.

Hi Marmite, I too was a poster on the BBC forums for years. My writings can still be seen on the religion forum, now closed but still veiwable. I was first called Scorpion and then AlDajjal.

I'm a 53 year old English male, married with two kids and living in London. Atheist and a bit of a leftie. I used to post regularly on the BBC boards until they closed down a few years back so hi to any former members, I know there were quite a few American regulars.

Heya Marmite. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to USMB!

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome, Mate. London is one of my most favorite places to visit. I always stay at the Royal Horse Guards Hotel. Great place.

Welcome to USMB, Marmite. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hi Marmite, I too was a poster on the BBC forums for years. My writings can still be seen on the religion forum, now closed but still veiwable. I was first called Scorpion and then AlDajjal.

Hi Dajjal

These days you'd know me as Professor Wallofski.

It's a small WWW isn't it.

Forum List

Back