Hello everyone

wallflower

Rookie
Apr 25, 2014
Hey, I go by wallflower (on here, and in the past on other political message boards...)
I'm a student a Smith College, which means I am the lesbian, feminist, liberal all your parents warned you about. I love politics, and I love debating, so I decided to give this a try. My big issues are LGBTQ rights, education, the US prison system, healthcare (especially mental health access and destigmatization). I tend to get a little heated when arguing about things I care about, so I apologize if I say something rude, but I won't apologize for being passionate. Oh, I also tend to be kind of...long winded. Apologies for that in advance. Ummm...that's about it I guess?

Welcome wallflower! Nothing wrong with being passionate about your views, thats a good thing. Enjoy the forums!

Don't think a future president will ever say "I'm the lesbian, feminist, liberal your parents warned you about".

Perhaps someone speaking at a protest against a presidents policies, but not a president.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey, I go by wallflower (on here, and in the past on other political message boards...)
I'm a student a Smith College, which means I am the lesbian, feminist, liberal all your parents warned you about. I love politics, and I love debating, so I decided to give this a try. My big issues are LGBTQ rights, education, the US prison system, healthcare (especially mental health access and destigmatization). I tend to get a little heated when arguing about things I care about, so I apologize if I say something rude, but I won't apologize for being passionate. Oh, I also tend to be kind of...long winded. Apologies for that in advance. Ummm...that's about it I guess?

Hello wallflower and thanks so much for the introduction. I hope you have an interesting and enjoyable time at USMB. Most of us, do. :thup:

Don't think a future president will ever say "I'm the lesbian, feminist, liberal your parents warned you about".

No, it would be too honest. :lol: Maybe in another lifetime, but likely without the "liberal your parents warned you about."

Perhaps someone speaking at a protest against a presidents policies, but not a president.

I mean how energetic and assertive when you expressed yourself, just like a natural leader. I'm new here, so I think I have no right to say 'welcome' to you. :)

I mean how energetic and assertive when you expressed yourself, just like a natural leader. I'm new here, so I think I have no right to say 'welcome' to you. :)

Honey, you live here. Go on ahead with it. ;)

Nah, I'm way too honest to be a politician.

Hello there, Wallflower...

1124690bl8yk4lxix.gif

Welcome to the USMB...:)

Welcome to the forums wallflower. We have both Radical Lesbian Feminists and Liberal Trans-Activists who are gay... as well as both of their opponents, so expect heated discussions.

:D

WelcomeCatBlackDiamondNecklace.gif

We are so glad to have you join us...you will certainly find all those things you like to debate, here. Please make yourself at home and know that there are plenty here who feel the same as you do about many of the topics you mentioned. Don't let the trolls intimidate you....they're just robots, repeating the same thing over and over, and please do explore all the different forums here, and feel free to join us in the social threads....Cheers, Tavern, Coffee Shop where we just get to know each other better.

Welcome to USMB, wallflower. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

[ame=http://youtu.be/1s8nRL2bPCU]The Statler Brothers: Flowers On The Wall. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back