Hi.

I'm sorry but this place is fucking nuts. You can't even come to the intro and say hi?

It has since been established that our original assessment of sock/troll was correct, and it was obvious from the very first post.

In other words, if you walk in screaming 'spank me, spank me', a bitch is gonna get spanked.

Yeah, well "hi" to you too, fuckhead.

be nice. she meant the other stupid bitch.

It has since been established that our original assessment of sock/troll was correct, and it was obvious from the very first post.

In other words, if you walk in screaming 'spank me, spank me', a bitch is gonna get spanked.

Yeah, well "hi" to you too, fuckhead.

be nice. she meant the other stupid bitch.

I'd quote you, but you lack the hardware to wank with.

While we were talking about socks, I would like to remind you that socks come in pairs, so if I am a sock, which one of us is the puppet master?

Irrelevant. Assuming you're the sock, you don't matter anyway.

And if you have some other twit as YOUR sock, that piece of shit remains as inconsequential as you.

So you either claim you're fascinated with the "inconsequential," or you're kidding yourself. Either way, your interest in me is disconcerting. Please find yourself a hobby.

While we were talking about socks, I would like to remind you that socks come in pairs, so if I am a sock, which one of us is the puppet master?

And if you have some other twit as YOUR sock, that piece of shit remains as inconsequential as you.

So you either claim you're fascinated with the "inconsequential," or you're kidding yourself. Either way, your interest in me is disconcerting. Please find yourself a hobby.

Is this about all you do here?

Irrelevant. Assuming you're the sock, you don't mpatter anyway.

Is this about all you do here?

Lick my nut sack.

I'm sorry but this place is fucking nuts. You can't even come to the intro and say hi?

Fly Dancer "missed" the OPERATIVE word.

Let me highlight it (even though she'll still "miss" it):

SOCK.
Really?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/223892-what-is-a-sock.html

I hear ya baby.

But maybe -- call this a little spit-balling -- but maybe, just possibly, a re-tread is just another form of sock.

Your desperate and truly pathetic craving for attention makes you more pitiable but laughable with every post.

Post some more.

I need some laffs.

Forum List

Back