Hi.

Oh, would ya look at the rep. Somebody already loves him.
And it seems you think the rep system on this board holds any meaning, as if it can enhance our access to some hidden parts of this forum or something. Glad this one approves, I suppose, but you can give me red stars if you wish, and it wouldn't really bother me.

I can't be bothered, I save my rep for what matters.

Point.

Your head is right about here.

And it seems you think the rep system on this board holds any meaning, as if it can enhance our access to some hidden parts of this forum or something. Glad this one approves, I suppose, but you can give me red stars if you wish, and it wouldn't really bother me.

I can't be bothered, I save my rep for what matters.

Point.

Your head is right about here.

Derp! I'm 5' tall, hello!

The hive is upset because I can't be swept under this time around, since their influence has diminished to the point where they can only command the rep system. As if a red badge is going to change anything :))

The hive is upset because I can't be swept under this time around, since their influence has diminished to the point where they can only command the rep system. As if a red badge is going to change anything :))

Oh been here before? Does the word "camel" ring a bell?:eusa_hand:

Why are you giving them all your power. It is a point of curiosity for me.

Not sure what you mean.

You are very [insert whatever emotion is driving you, here], and you come to this message board to [I know not what, having trouble tracking the politics thereof], but it involves a great deal of trollish behavior. Why? I'm sure you have better things to do with your life and your time than to "stick it to the man," i.e., the "hive." So why bother?

Why are you giving them all your power. It is a point of curiosity for me.

Not sure what you mean.

You are very [insert whatever emotion is driving you, here], and you come to this message board to [I know not what, having trouble tracking the politics thereof], but it involves a great deal of trollish behavior. Why? I'm sure you have better things to do with your life and your time than to "stick it to the man," i.e., the "hive." So why bother?

Sometimes, we don't need to have a point, just a drive.

I'm thinking keeping posters happy on USMB is just as important today as it was last year. It will still be a short leash Emo.

Forum List

Back