Hi.

Last edited:
Hey Side! You're back... again. Still selling ad space on some local rag?

No. You still claiming to be anything other than a forum ghoul? Or are you going to claim that I have hacked into everyone's PMs here, you libelous sack of shit?

Did I claim that? :lol:

Get your ass to work.... that ad space won't sell itself.

An illiterate forum ghoul and a manufacturer of libelous rumors. I stand corrected.

Gonna try another rumor to see if it works here after you failed to push me off the other forum? Either own up or get the fuck out of my way you lifeless skank. I'm not up for the kind of pussy shit you pulled over at the other place. You and Syrenn both think you're going to destroy a board just because you couldn't get me out of there? What kind of boorish piece of trash are you?

Last edited:
You are insignificant trash EmoBrasher. There are no repercussions from your exit here or elsewhere. Last post for the troll. Off to ignore land for you.

No. You still claiming to be anything other than a forum ghoul? Or are you going to claim that I have hacked into everyone's PMs here, you libelous sack of shit?

Did I claim that? :lol:

Get your ass to work.... that ad space won't sell itself.

An illiterate forum ghoul and a manufacturer of libelous rumors. I stand corrected.

Gonna try another rumor to see if it works here after you failed to push me off the other forum? Either own up or get the fuck out of my way you lifeless skank. I'm not up for the kind of pussy shit you pulled over at the other place. You and Syrenn both think you're going to destroy a board just because you couldn't get me out of there? What kind of boorish piece of trash are you?

Now I get it. The poor little Pusillanimous pissant prarie punk got his poor little fweewings hurt. Do you sit down when you pee?

The hive is upset because I can't be swept under this time around, since their influence has diminished to the point where they can only command the rep system. As if a red badge is going to change anything :))

red_badge.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back