Hi.

Awfully knowledgable about posters for someone with seven posts don't you think?

This coming from a poster whose self esteem is but the digital construct of a fake image on her avatar and her e-whoring within this forum's clique. Can't even be a leader, Syrenn, you can only follow British Bitch.

aaaawwwww.....poor buthurt sock.

British Bitch? Who IS this??

:lol:

Does it matter.?... Its a buthurt sock chew toy. :lmao: Poor baby got called on his very first post.

Can we have a sock exchange? Buy, sell and trade your socks. Watch their value go up and down.

Can we keep him? I promise to take him to the vets and get him neutered.

Oh i am pretty sure hes already been neutered..... poor nutless buthurt sock. I hope they let us keep him for a few days too!

We know damn well you tried otherwise, multiple times. Your poor order. The ego-stroking coffee klatch had to bail from another place a few months back just because you fucking locusts couldn't devour me that time.

My only question is how you all could have been such fucking cowards that you had to concoct the story behind my back? You couldn't push me on the facts, so you fucking lie to the admins, who all knew better?

Can we keep him? I promise to take him to the vets and get him neutered.

Oh i am pretty sure hes already been neutered..... poor nutless buthurt sock. I hope they let us keep him for a few days too!

We know damn well you tried otherwise, multiple times. Your poor order. The ego-stroking coffee klatch had to bail from another place a few months back just because you fucking locusts couldn't devour me that time.

My only question is how you all could have been such fucking cowards that you had to concoct the story behind my back? You couldn't push me on the facts, so you fucking lie to the admins, who all knew better?

:lmao:

Oh really? I was on some other board that crashed...and you know me from there?

Poor angry misguided balless sock..... shows you what you know about me.

Oh, would ya look at the rep. Somebody already loves him.
And it seems you think the rep system on this board holds any meaning, as if it can enhance our access to some hidden parts of this forum or something. Glad this one approves, I suppose, but you can give me red stars if you wish, and it wouldn't really bother me.

Oh, would ya look at the rep. Somebody already loves him.
And it seems you think the rep system on this board holds any meaning, as if it can enhance our access to some hidden parts of this forum or something. Glad this one approves, I suppose, but you can give me red stars if you wish, and it wouldn't really bother me.

I can't be bothered, I save my rep for what matters.

Forum List

Back