Hi

Welcome to the machine.

Thanks, I remember your name. How are you?

Oddball is here, so is Liability, Mal, and BayouBill. There's one of your lefties here too but he/she has a different name and refuses to ID herself/hisself.

I'm fine thanks.

Is that snitching punk WildRose here? It's nice to be here on a forum without having to look over your shoulder and worry if that asshole has reported you for some erroneous bullshit! :)

Thanks, I remember your name. How are you?

Oddball is here, so is Liability, Mal, and BayouBill. There's one of your lefties here too but he/she has a different name and refuses to ID herself/hisself.

I'm fine thanks.

Is that snitching punk WildRose here? It's nice to be here on a forum without having to look over your shoulder and worry if that asshole has reported you for some erroneous bullshit! :)

stop whining

Hi PhoenixOps. Not sure if we have the same politics (you're liberal/moderate, no? Sorry if wrong, just too many people to keep track of.) but I always thought you were a decent poster on the other board.

Last edited:

I'm fine thanks.

stop whining

I'm not whining, I'm being accurate.

Hi PhoenixOps. Not sure if we have the same politics (you're liberal/moderate, no? Sorry if wrong, just too many people to keep track of.) but I always thought you were a decent poster on the other board.

I'm a Liberal in the correct definition of the word. I always thought that you were/are a good poster on the other board as well. Don't they call us "Paulbots" and "Liberaltarians", etc.? :) Johnrocks and the like and i get along very well over there.

I'm a Liberal in the correct definition of the word. I always thought that you were/are a good poster on the other board as well. Don't they call us "Paulbots" and "Liberaltarians", etc.? :) Johnrocks and the like and i get along very well over there.

Ah, classical?

John has been on here to with the same name, but I see he hasn't been here since October and I haven't been here myself much since the summer.

Welcome to USMB, Phoenixops. Hope you like it here.

Thank you, I like it already. Like some other of my fellow forum members from another board that I will not mention said; it's a breath of fresh air here!!!! On the other forum, you have to constantly watch your back and see if you have been reported by some jerks who disagree with you and want to get you banned.

Forum List

Back