Names Rosemarie

jimmymac

Rookie
Jan 27, 2012
Wife of 30 yr.s mother of 5 grandmother of 13. Born. raised. worked in hometown Wilmington Delawre where scondrel VP was Senator for decades. Defected from Delaware 10 yr.s ago due to political corruption. crime, destruction of middle class much of which Senator Joe Biden contributed to. Relocated to NC. Retired from various security positions over many yr.s Including Airport Sgt. Port post security supervisor, head quarters, hospitals, banks, Industrial sites and innner city subsidized housing projects, disadvantaged depressed area's of the inner city. In addition I taught a self help program in 3 Delaware prisons. An avid student of Sociology, Human behavior and theology. Began studies in terrorism, subversive groups, gangs & cults domestic and abroad in 1986. Community and political active all my adult life. Hobbie's: a passion for gardening, canning and learning methods of agriculture, food preservation, meat curing/solar dehydration & illness and injury treatment before technological advancements and antibiotic's. 37 yr.s as a life long student of the bible with more limited studies of World theologies & world cultures. Toughest challenges aside from my disabilties is attempting to trim down everything that interest me to a few most vital to focus on. An insatiable desire to learn & understand . Health issues are imposing demands to pace myself and adapt to limitations not easy to submit to.

Jimmy, jimmy, oh jimmymac...

... when are ya comin' back?...

...Martha & the Vandellas been askin' `bout ya.
:tongue:

Last edited:
Wife of 30 yr.s mother of 5 grandmother of 13. Born. raised. worked in hometown Wilmington Delawre where scondrel VP was Senator for decades. Defected from Delaware 10 yr.s ago due to political corruption. crime, destruction of middle class much of which Senator Joe Biden contributed to. Relocated to NC. Retired from various security positions over many yr.s Including Airport Sgt. Port post security supervisor, head quarters, hospitals, banks, Industrial sites and innner city subsidized housing projects, disadvantaged depressed area's of the inner city. In addition I taught a self help program in 3 Delaware prisons. An avid student of Sociology, Human behavior and theology. Began studies in terrorism, subversive groups, gangs & cults domestic and abroad in 1986. Community and political active all my adult life. Hobbie's: a passion for gardening, canning and learning methods of agriculture, food preservation, meat curing/solar dehydration & illness and injury treatment before technological advancements and antibiotic's. 37 yr.s as a life long student of the bible with more limited studies of World theologies & world cultures. Toughest challenges aside from my disabilties is attempting to trim down everything that interest me to a few most vital to focus on. An insatiable desire to learn & understand . Health issues are imposing demands to pace myself and adapt to limitations not easy to submit to.

Uummmm, I find myself in the strange position of not have anything witty, inane or comically satirical to reply with at the moment. Musta had too much sleep.

Looks like I'm stuck with just saying, welcome!!
(How embarrassing.)

Uummmm, I find myself in the strange position of not have anything witty, inane or comically satirical to reply with at the moment. Musta had too much sleep.

Looks like I'm stuck with just saying, welcome!!
(How embarrassing.)

Allow me.

GAWD DAMN you're a long winded old windbag!

I'd say "get a life", but it looks like you have had Two.

:welcome::lol:

Wife of 30 yr.s mother of 5 grandmother of 13. Born. raised. worked in hometown Wilmington Delaware where scoundrel VP was Senator for decades. Defected from Delaware 10 yr.s ago due to political corruption. crime, destruction of middle class much of which Senator Joe Biden contributed to. Relocated to NC. Retired from various security positions over many yr.s Including Airport Sgt. Port post security supervisor, head quarters, hospitals, banks, Industrial sites and inner city subsidized housing projects, disadvantaged depressed area's of the inner city. In addition I taught a self help program in 3 Delaware prisons. An avid student of Sociology, Human behavior and theology. Began studies in terrorism, subversive groups, gangs & cults domestic and abroad in 1986. Community and political active all my adult life. Hobbie's: a passion for gardening, canning and learning methods of agriculture, food preservation, meat curing/solar dehydration & illness and injury treatment before technological advancements and antibiotic's. 37 yr.s as a life long student of the bible with more limited studies of World theologies & world cultures. Toughest challenges aside from my disabilties is attempting to trim down everything that interest me to a few most vital to focus on. An insatiable desire to learn & understand . Health issues are imposing demands to pace myself and adapt to limitations not easy to submit to.
Welcome to USMB, jimmymac. Hope you like the boards. When your attempts at saving humanity lose their luster, you can always come over to the arts and crafts boards or teach herbal arts in "outdoors". Regardless, just have fun here, won't you? :)

In other words, you're CIA.

Forum List

Back