Hi There. Ready For Some E-Blasphemy?

I only go to work because I enjoy it. :)

Well I'm a laborer. So for me, work isn't something you enjoy. It is just something you have to do.
That's hardly a reason to start a thread for the purpose of raining on someone else's parade.

Appreciate what you have, eblasphemer. None of us are perfect, and we all wish life was a bed of roses.

"Raining on someone elses parade?" I piss on their parade! Your "parade" is responsible for the world being the shithole it is.
Hey... I didn't vote for Obama!!

Neither did I.

No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

Do you blaspheme the Cult of Anthropomorphic Global Warming or are you a true believer?

No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

Do you blaspheme the Cult of Anthropomorphic Global Warming or are you a true believer?

I don't know what anthropomorphic means. But I do know of the REALITY of human caused global warming.

I don't know what anthropomorphic means. But I do know of the REALITY of human caused global warming.
I know some here will welcome you with open arms. lol

Welcome to USMB, Eblas, I am already feeling warmer, under the collar! :bs1:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Then my plan is working.

Carry on, eblasphemer. Don't let anyone stand in the way of making yourself look like an idiot.

Idiot? I don't follow any cults. That makes me the opposite of an idiot.
upload_2016-11-26_19-34-44.png

Carry on, eblasphemer. Don't let anyone stand in the way of making yourself look like an idiot.

Idiot? I don't follow any cults. That makes me the opposite of an idiot.
View attachment 100016

I agree with Hossfly, as eblas probably thinks a reference to "Cav" has to do with basketball. As a side note, how things going "Hoss"?
Going fine. Got some new blood showing up here.

Then my plan is working.

Forum List

Back