Hi! New person here

THNX for serving, that goes first. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome and it was an honor to do so! I love my country!

Are you voting for or against Obama? :cool:

You don't waste time do ya? LOL I wanted Herman Cain but, he is not the one that will receive my vote unfortunately...
My vote will go for the man that I feel will take this country down a better path that it has been going. I feel that person is Mitt Romney!
I guess I could have shortened that, sorry. I am voting against Obama to answer your question.

I love Cain too but the liberal media sought to exclude him. (He made them nervous, erasing the race card that way.)

Of course, my vote will also go against the enemy within.

Welcome, welcome, see you around!

THNX for serving, that goes first. :eusa_angel:

Are you voting for or against Obama? :cool:

You don't waste time do ya? LOL I wanted Herman Cain but, he is not the one that will receive my vote unfortunately...
My vote will go for the man that I feel will take this country down a better path that it has been going. I feel that person is Mitt Romney!
I guess I could have shortened that, sorry. I am voting against Obama to answer your question.

I love Cain too but the liberal media sought to exclude him. (He made them nervous, erasing the race card that way.)

I think Cain could have won if he would have made it this far. I do believe the currant Administration knew that also....hence they took him out hard before he had a chance.

I think Cain could have won if he would have made it this far. I do believe the currant Administration knew that also....hence they took him out hard before he had a chance.

I think you're spot on.

They play dirty like that.

Hi, my name is Paul and thought it about time to become a bit more involved in a discussion forum about politics and such. I have been out of the loop on these things for about 10 years because I have been trying to build my business. Given the current state of things right now and of course before a major election, I think it's time to get a bit more involved. I have started to become more active in my own community also. There is more about me in my bio although not too too much there if you want to know more. Anyway, happy to meet you all in advance!

Nice to meet you Pauly! Love to have people with businesses around here!

Forum List

Back